Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2009, 01:29 PM

238 posts, read 304,985 times

Advertisements

Wow, the *******s really get pissy when you put the truth out there. Typical liberal tactic: deny, deny, call accuser racist, deny. I LOVE it.

Old 04-20-2009, 01:31 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,536,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by riceharvester View Post
Wow, the *******s really get pissy when you put the truth out there. Typical liberal tactic: deny, deny, call accuser racist, deny. I LOVE it.

I'm not sure who is considered a *******, but what truth are you referencing. My BS meter was on high alert after the OP first post.

Old 04-20-2009, 01:52 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,477,117 times
Quote:
Abortion was brought about by liberals to thin out the black population. This is common knowledge. (google it)

Now they heartlessly defend it.

Abortion kills more blacks, by far, than KKK, skinheads, etc. ever have.

Thoughts?

Think on this: Black women have abortions at three times the rate of white women.
more then kkk and skinheads? Well, duh!

Old 04-20-2009, 02:01 PM

19,198 posts, read 31,469,184 times
Quote:
Truth? Nary a shred or remnant of your OP has been left standing. Hardly the first time that's happened, either...

Old 04-20-2009, 03:30 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,406,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
but you prefer to do that about the hispanic community. a visit to the immig forum will prove that.
Yes, anyone can go to the IMMIGRATION forum and see that I have posted tons of stories about ILLEGAL ALIENS and the heinous criminal acts that they commit on American soil every single day.

The fact that 90% of the ILLEGAL ALIENS squatting in and dropping anchors all over America are mexicans is NOT my fault or responsibility.

You IA's sure do love twisting the words of others to suit your needs. Unfortunately for you, that race card that you play no longer gets you a seat at the poker table in America.

Old 04-20-2009, 04:19 PM

157 posts, read 180,491 times

Return to top.

From the CDC: (2003 statistics) Just keeping it real.
304,429/548,564 = 55.5% of abortions by white race (Whites are 74% of the population)

205,202/548,564 = 37.4% of abortions by black race (Blacks are 13.4% of the population)

The abortion ratio for black women (503 per 1,000 live births) was 3.0 times the ratio for white women (167 per 1,000 live births).

Old 04-20-2009, 04:31 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,299,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saganista View Post
Unbelievable...

To each group we explained what contraception was; that abortion was the wrong way—no matter how early it was performed it was taking life; that contraception was the better way, the safer way—it took a little time, a little trouble, but was well worth while in the long run, because life had not yet begun.

No one can doubt that there are times when an abortion is justifiable but they will become unnecessary when care is taken to prevent conception. This is the only cure for abortions.

Each of those is a quote from Margaret Sanger. In 1916. Assuming that you are younger than 93, you've had your entire life to come across these in your "research" and "learning", yet have not...
Where are you finding such "quotes" from Margaret Sanger? This is a lie.

Margaret Sanger was a racist of the worst kind. Nothing I have ever read about Margaret Sanger in the last 25 years has ever turned up such quotes. Please provide your source.

Is your source Planned Parenthood?
On blacks, immigrants and indigents:
"...human weeds,' 'reckless breeders,' 'spawning... human beings who never should have been born." Margaret Sanger, Pivot of Civilization

On the right of married couples to bear children:
"Couples should be required to submit applications to have a child, she wrote in her "Plan for Peace." Birth Control Review, April 1932

These are just two Sanger quotes.

Again, please provide your source.

Old 04-20-2009, 04:42 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,299,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Sanger promoted birth control, not abortion. While she thought that there were come cases when abortion was necessary, she was opposed to abortion in general, and strongly felt that making birth control more available, and educating people on the proper use of birth control would help society by forcing fewer and fewer women to resort to abortion.
Yes, and no. Yes, she was an advocate of birth control. But she was a larger advocate of abortion.

She was never opposed to abortion, as you indicate. That is simply not her legacy. I think you are buying into a lot of misinformation, probably put out by Planned Parenthood.

Old 04-20-2009, 04:51 PM

749 posts, read 946,811 times
Well that's one way to control them.

Old 04-20-2009, 05:02 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,662,427 times
90% mexican? dam you never get your numbers right. thats probably because they are fabricated. just like the OP's claim.

classic JDM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Yes, anyone can go to the IMMIGRATION forum and see that I have posted tons of stories about ILLEGAL ALIENS and the heinous criminal acts that they commit on American soil every single day.

The fact that 90% of the ILLEGAL ALIENS squatting in and dropping anchors all over America are mexicans is NOT my fault or responsibility.

You IA's sure do love twisting the words of others to suit your needs. Unfortunately for you, that race card that you play no longer gets you a seat at the poker table in America.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies