Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-06-2009, 03:34 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,689,497 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by yikesamillion View Post
Heavenly Father, please help this individual to accept You as his (her?) Savior, and become a better a person as a result.

In the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, I pray.

Amen.
Oh Lord Satan, please help this individual to accept You as his Savior, and become more rockin' as a result.

In the name of Bezelbub, Loki, and Ring Dings, I pray.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2009, 03:39 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,482,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spokenwordfan View Post
STD's - Lesbians have the lowest rate of STD spreading...thus all women should be lesbians *nods*
If you go right now to any major city's page on Craigslist, and count the ads for man ISO man, and compare that to women ISO women.

You'll see why lesbians have the lowest rate of STD spreading.

Old 05-06-2009, 03:44 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,672,872 times
Quote:
Yes, the arrogance among liberals and non-believers is astounding.

Thank you.
One day, I hope you will walk away from all this religion nonsense and embrace reality.

I'll pray for you.

Old 05-06-2009, 03:45 PM

14,975 posts, read 16,493,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgewalker View Post
Way to go Joe!
Yeah - way to go for being a bigot.

Old 05-06-2009, 04:30 PM

4,426 posts, read 5,926,943 times
Quote:
Your first paragraph is an outright excellent example of HIV being spread through homosexual-type of activity.

Blaming a Canadian for HIV is not the issue. It is his behavior, which as you correctly wrote --

He traveled to San Francisco, a homosexual haven. He frequented bath houses, places that are ripe for homosexual activity. Therefore, it is homosexual behavior that contributed to the spread of HIV.

Thank you for proving my point.
it's not homosexual behaviour that spreads the disease, it's SEXUAL behavior....
you aren't the brightest crayon in the box are you?

Old 05-06-2009, 04:35 PM

4,426 posts, read 5,926,943 times
Quote:
Heavenly Father, please help this individual to accept You as his (her?) Savior, and become a better a person as a result.

In the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, I pray.

Amen.
jesus christ...are you for real??

Old 05-06-2009, 05:19 PM

9,897 posts, read 10,845,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boiseguy View Post

So I would be off limits for teaching elementary school? you would worry about me being a pedophile is that what you're implying? or you wouldn't "trust me" around your kids..
come out and say it...

I think it's attitudes like yours that keep good male teachers from going into the profession. They are frightened of being labeled a creep or a pedophile for wanting to teach young kids.. There are men out there that are VERY good with kids and love kids..and sadly, they don't feel comfortable going into the profession anymore Thats just talking about the straight ones..

Its so disgusting and bigoted.. lets not kid ourselves.. who's been in the news most as of late in being inappropriate with children? Straight female teachers...

your thinking is shocking.. and what is even more shocking is that there's a lot of loud mouth parents that share your views and the only people suffering are your kids because you want to make schools a political/religious ideological battlefield.
I'm glad you don't live in my state, and I'm glad you send your kid to private school, while I disagree with you.. I respect the fact that you're not imposing such antics on the public system, because I for one would not put up with it for one minute.
I would not want my elementary age sons even have to process, why, Mr johnson has a husband instead of a wife!
My attitude towards homosexuals is keeping straight men from becoming teachers? I dont even pretend that I am going to make public schools anything close to what I would be comfortable putting my kids in. I just pay for them anyhow.

Old 05-06-2009, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
Lets say he is homosexual, with what one would view as "typical" homosexual mannerisms, but does not discuss the fact that he is homosexual.

What would you do then?
Invite him to come on a camping trip with a bunch of my buddies! See if we couldnt straighten him out a bit!

Old 05-06-2009, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spokenwordfan View Post
I doubt any of the kids I teach know or care that I'm gay.
What one doesnt know , one doesnt know! Alot of homosexual teachers on this forum What do you teach?

Old 05-06-2009, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
The major medical and psychological associations clearly say that sexual orientation is not a choice.

From: APA Help Center - Health & Emotional Wellness - "Sexual Orientation and Homosexuality"

Is Sexual Orientation a Choice?
No, human beings cannot choose to be either gay or straight. For most people, sexual orientation emerges in early adolescence without any prior sexual experience. Although we can choose whether to act on our feelings, psychologists do not consider sexual orientation to be a conscious choice that can be voluntarily changed.
Yeah............. this has been argued to death on this forum, I dont bother anymore.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies