Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2009, 05:57 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,702,011 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamillaB View Post
I don't think it is proper for a president to EVER laugh at jokes which suggest and/or encourage the death of anyone. It is tactless and very un-presidential. The office demands a little more class than that. No president past or present should ever publicly appear to advocate any such jokes. He serves the entire country, not just his own party. Shame on him. He is an embarrassment, as is Wanda. I used to think she was quite funny and enjoyed her in films, but it seems she is filled with hate.
If she is filled with hate, it is nothing more than the hate that hate produced, a hate of Republican meanness, hypocrisy and incompetence. Great situation they left Obama, don't you think?

Old 05-12-2009, 06:07 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,183,184 times
Gosh, those repubs have NO sense of humor! So GRIM!

And if they don't like the humor they viciously attack a person's color !

Typical.

Old 05-12-2009, 06:19 AM

3,564 posts, read 5,521,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by idahogie View Post
Explain to us Limbaugh's zero-tolerance policies on drug users, sweetie. Perhaps you're unfamiliar with the term 'hypocrite'?

The drug use isn't a problem, and it wasn't why I bashed Limbaugh, if you were reading carefully.
Obama did drugs. He's in the number 1 position in the country. He could have the laws/sentences changed for users but he doesnt. Why do you think Obama thinks its ok for him to do drugs but still send regular users to jail?

Old 05-12-2009, 06:28 AM

5,041 posts, read 6,225,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlottePirateFan View Post
Obama did drugs. He's in the number 1 position in the country. He could have the laws/sentences changed for users but he doesnt. Why do you think Obama thinks its ok for him to do drugs but still send regular users to jail?
It's so tiring, always educating you wingnuts. Obama has announced that, unlike the Bush Administration, they will no longer go after medical marijuana users. So, he has lightened up on drug users.

However, ending the ridiculous "War on Drugs" will take some time, and it's not on President Obama's list of priorities. Perhaps once he's finished cleaning up the last administration's failures - then he can move on to other conservative failures.

Old 05-12-2009, 06:30 AM

3,199 posts, read 4,323,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
If she is filled with hate, it is nothing more than the hate that hate produced, a hate of Republican meanness, hypocrisy and incompetence. Great situation they left Obama, don't you think?
Yeah, she isn't accountable for her own behaviour, it's all whitey's fault lol.

Old 05-12-2009, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by idahogie View Post
It's so tiring, always educating you wingnuts. Obama has announced that, unlike the Bush Administration, they will no longer go after medical marijuana users. So, he has lightened up on drug users.

However, ending the ridiculous "War on Drugs" will take some time, and it's not on President Obama's list of priorities. Perhaps once he's finished cleaning up the last administration's failures - then he can move on to other conservative failures.

Was he a medical marijuana user? Or just recreational? Why does he feel the need to lock up recreational drug users when he himself was one in college?

Look. I have no problem with his past drug use. I have the same. But when you boneheads are going to try to bring up the same tired lines you do everytime about Rush in order to try to discredit him then I will point out what you fail to look at.

Old 05-12-2009, 06:33 AM

1,617 posts, read 2,641,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
I know that is a convenient talking point put forth by the WH, but Rush is not a republican.

The actions of members of the party confirmed it. Steele and others feel the need to apologize to him when they speak out of turn. Cheney feels that he speaks for the party...

Sounds like the leader of the GOP to me.

Old 05-12-2009, 06:35 AM

37,282 posts, read 19,279,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlottePirateFan View Post
Was he a medical marijuana user? Or just recreational? Why does he feel the need to lock up recreational drug users when he himself was one in college?

Look. I have no problem with his past drug use. I have the same. But when you boneheads are going to try to bring up the same tired lines you do everytime about Rush in order to try to discredit him then I will point out what you fail to look at.
Obama never called for users to be locked up for life. Rush did, while he was an active user.

Hypocrisy, not the drug use, is what separates the two.

Old 05-12-2009, 06:40 AM

5,041 posts, read 6,225,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocexpo View Post
Shhhh...you will find that most of the liberals on here have her same sentiments. Don't speak out against ANY Democrat, they may wish death on you like Wanda did on Limbaugh.
BTW - this comment is really kind of funny - coming in a thread about how someone spoke out against a Republican. Pot + Kettle = Black.

Old 05-12-2009, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Obama never called for users to be locked up for life. Rush did, while he was an active user.

Hypocrisy, not the drug use, is what separates the two.

Yeah. But he's the ruler of the free world. He did drugs and didnt go to jail. He could have all users released but since he doesnt he obviously thinks they belong in jail. He could get the ball rolling to legalize. He's a hypocrit.

I'm just saying.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies