Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2009, 06:53 AM

37,222 posts, read 19,225,735 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlottePirateFan View Post
Yeah. But he's the ruler of the free world. He did drugs and didnt go to jail. He could have all users released but since he doesnt he obviously thinks they belong in jail. He could get the ball rolling to legalize. He's a hypocrit.

I'm just saying.
How do you know he hasn't?

Old 05-12-2009, 06:55 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,135,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by idahogie View Post
Not quite. Syke's joke was relevant to what Limbaugh had said earlier - which had disgusted the country.
It was only disgusting to those who bought the lies as to what Limbaugh said and didnt listen to what he actually said. i.e. Liberals, never let the facts get in your way of a good lie..

Old 05-12-2009, 06:56 AM

1,490 posts, read 2,033,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpat View Post
Rush taking the high road is about as likely as Brittany Spears going to Harvard Law School.
You make no sense.

Old 05-12-2009, 06:57 AM

3,564 posts, read 5,517,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
How do you know he hasn't?

He's been on TV for everything else he has done. You think this would be any different? The man loves to see himself.

Can you prove that he has? There's nothing on the WH website about it.

Old 05-12-2009, 07:00 AM

Quote:
I bet you used "uppity" for a reason, didn't you? Because it doesn't make sense except as a dog-whistle reference to her color. You are quite the little Limbaugh-understudy, aren't you?
Actually, I do think Barry is uppity. Do I think it is his white or black half? No, just him. He is arrogant. It's a color blind kinda thing.

The She-male, Wanda is kinda horrid, and ugly and mean. Oh...can't say She-male? But she can wish a painful death on Rush?

Must keep checking with the Ministry of Truth....Must keep checking with the Ministry of Truth.

Old 05-12-2009, 07:00 AM

4,586 posts, read 5,480,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
It was only disgusting to those who bought the lies as to what Limbaugh said and didnt listen to what he actually said. i.e. Liberals, never let the facts get in your way of a good lie..
No..Your master changed his story once people called him on it..I don't blame Rush, he's a crude political entertainer with a rabid moronic fan base that takes what he says literally. No lies in that. It's just funny that you all are bending over to defend a celebrity

Old 05-12-2009, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
"Uppity." Unbelievable.
Oh, and Wanda has brillo hair.

I'm sure commenting on that fugly hags hair is worse in your mind than wishing someone a painful death by kidney disease.

And, while I'm at it, Michelle can't dress. And the kids are kind of ugly.

The dog is cute.

Old 05-12-2009, 07:07 AM

Quote:
The funny thing is, she's not even getting a lot of press for her follow-on comments:

Oh, wait. All those quotes are from Limbaugh - things he said about Obama.

Class act, my ***. He's a disgusting piece of filth - a sex tourist and drug addict without the decency to admit that he has problems. And he's advocated tough sentencing for everybody except for himself, and I doubt he's ever acknowledged the fact that the ACLU went to bat for him. He's a creep who mocks people with debilitating diseases. I can't use the words here that he deserves. The world will be much better off when he dies - the sooner the better.
He's also a private citizen that the President of the United States is targeting.

Some of us don't care for that. And we are angry.

Old 05-12-2009, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
You really shouldn't be speaking of your president like that, considering obama was a user of illegal drugs and all that stuff about his homosexual activities.

Did you see that piece of filth obama laugh when she told that non-joke? Can you imagine that? POTUS laughing at a supposed joke regarding the death of a private citizen?

She wasn't joking, that's the problem with you libs - you fail to understand the underlying hatred in comments like that.
Oh...I forgot that Barry was a blow-head! And he is a bit light in the loafers. And he's a CRACKER...his parents (the only ones who cared for the little git) were po white trash.

And that Mammy of his! Uggggggggggggggggggly.

Who the heck knows who his real pappy is. My guess is that commie Frank Marshall Davis. Wow, his mammy was quite the date in the early 60's! Calling Maury Povich!

Oh, and while we are at it...do you think his grandmammy died a hard death...maybe from kidney failure.?

Thank you libs for letting our true comedy shine!

Oh...gosh...you are offended by what I wrote. Come on! IT'S A JOKE!

Old 05-12-2009, 07:15 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,579,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
If she is filled with hate, it is nothing more than the hate that hate produced, a hate of Republican meanness, hypocrisy and incompetence.
this is classic leftoid lack of personal responsibility. when a leftist is hateful, it's still the republicans' fault
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies