Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2009, 04:42 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,159,646 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
To the poster who said that 9/11 happened on the Bush watch, make sure you remember that because if anything happens from here on it at all, it will be 100% Obamas fault.

I do not want to hear any liberal blame Bush for anything that happens now until we get rid of Obama.

Mark your little words, if anything happens from here on in, it is all the liberals fault for allowing this moron to weaken us to the point we cannot defend ourselves.

Wow, so we waterboarded 3 criminals and got vital info from them and yet liberals act like we have done it to millions of people.

Anything, I mean anything happens from today on it is ALL OBAMA's baby!
....why from today...?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2009, 04:54 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,015,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
....why from today...?

Because they have no desire to think about the past, and they certainly don't want to be reminded about how THEIR heroes let Americans be
murdered on 9/11, despite repeated warnings. The sick thing is, some posters
clearly would welcome a terrorist attack, because they're so dense that they actually think that they themselves are smarter than Obama. They are uninformed and mentally hazy when it comes to reality. Paranoid delusions and shame for knowing that they actually supported war-profiteers are their forte...pathetic.

Old 05-21-2009, 05:11 PM

2,600 posts, read 2,325,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukester View Post
Reporting from Washington - Former Vice President Dick Cheney, delivering a forceful defense of the Bush administration's interrogations of suspected terrorists and stern criticism of the Obama administration, maintained today that the CIA never tortured anyone and kept the United States safe from an attack potentially worse than the terrorism of Sept. 11, 2001.

Cheney defends waterboarding, says Guantanamo prison essential -- chicagotribune.com

Poor Cheney, must have Alzheimer setting in.... Seems to have forgotten that 9/11 happened on the Bush Administrations watch... Trying to protect a legacy? Legacy my @ss...
Dueling President and ex-vice president, the unraveling of the right wing. Cheney for President 2012?
I'd love to see a limpbag/cheney ticket, who would give odds on that? worse than mc same/palin?

Last edited by highdesertmutz; 05-21-2009 at 05:20 PM..

Old 05-21-2009, 05:15 PM

639 posts, read 1,142,954 times
If there is one thing I will not fight Dick Cheney on it is national defense. He knows national defense. If he says the country is not safe because of new policies that the Messiah is implementing then I would tend to have to believe him.

Old 05-21-2009, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtAJC View Post
If there is one thing I will not fight Dick Cheney on it is national defense. He knows national defense. If he says the country is not safe because of new policies that the Messiah is implementing then I would tend to have to believe him.
we can tell some people ain't been around long.

Old 05-21-2009, 05:23 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,015,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highdesertmutz View Post
Fresh from the turnip truck.

Old 05-21-2009, 05:57 PM

4,459 posts, read 4,210,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtAJC View Post
Cheney doesn't know squat about National Defense, where were you on 9/11? Guess who was at the helm? All Cheney knows is fear...

Last edited by dukester.2; 05-21-2009 at 06:10 PM..

Old 05-21-2009, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Don't know about that but were you around on 9/11, just asking?

Old 05-21-2009, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukester View Post
Don't know about that but were you around on 9/11, just asking?
yeah, I wasn't born yesterday friend. my post was not directed at the op, I was just commenting and repping people with common sense like yourself.

The morning of 9/11, I was trucking a load to Michigan, stopped at a truck stop for breakfast and java, and saw the 2nd. plane hit the 2nd. tower, it is a day I will never forget, much like the day John F. Kennedy was killed. I will never forget. And, as a vet, I will remember my fellow soldiers who have fallen, I am a vet, and I am disabled.
http://www.truveo.com/The-Moving-Wal...-C/id/82961675

Old 05-21-2009, 06:12 PM

Quote:
yeah, I wasn't born yesterday friend. my post was not directed at the op, I was just commenting and repping people with common sense like yourself.
Ooops... My bad!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies