Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2009, 07:07 AM

2,600 posts, read 2,325,119 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
But yet liberals dont want a trial or hearings to determine if the CIA lies to congress.. How odd!!!
Just think, if the white house under bush and cheney would never have authorized torture, we wouldn't be where we're at now. Presently, cheney is a one man band defending himself before the media, how sad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2009, 07:31 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highdesertmutz View Post
no, not, wrong. we have terrorists in the USA, wake up and smell the coffee.
Haaa? When did I claim that we didnt? I claimed that the US Government does not allow them to operate and run around bombing people..

Old 05-23-2009, 07:32 AM

14,975 posts, read 16,464,090 times
Yes impeach her and prosecute her along with Bush and Cheney.

The libs can't have it both ways. If Bush/Cheney are penalized, Pelosi should be as well.

Old 05-23-2009, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlchurch View Post
No not a priority. Of course the CIA deceived Congress. That's a side show.

But a Justice Department investigation of who ordered and enabled torture by CIA and other officials that extends to the Bush White House and Justice Department, would be very much of interest to me.
So you dont think Congress is capable of doing more than one thing at a time?

OF COURSE they deceived Congres? WTF are you smoking?

Old 05-23-2009, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Just think, if the white house under bush and cheney would never have authorized torture, we wouldn't be where we're at now. Presently, cheney is a one man band defending himself before the media, how sad.
Wrong, if liberals werent to stupid to not know the difference between their feelings, and legal terminology we wouldnt be where we are now..

If terrorists didnt plan and take part of killing innocent americans we wouldnt be where we are now.

Its not my fault if the hatred you have is directed towards the wrong fools..

Old 05-23-2009, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
Yes impeach her and prosecute her along with Bush and Cheney.

The libs can't have it both ways. If Bush/Cheney are penalized, Pelosi should be as well.
The problem is that none of them broke the law.

Pelosi claimed that the CIA broke the law, by claiming that they "lie to Congress all the time", VERY serious charges, and if true, and this is not investigated, Democrats become enabelers of the continuing lying by refusing to investigate and put a stop to it..

Old 05-23-2009, 08:04 AM

2,600 posts, read 2,325,119 times
Quote:
Wrong, if liberals werent to stupid to not know the difference between their feelings, and legal terminology we wouldnt be where we are now..

If terrorists didnt plan and take part of killing innocent americans we wouldnt be where we are now.

Its not my fault if the hatred you have is directed towards the wrong fools..
Oh boy, you're more intelligent than anyone using this forum, and anyone presently sitting in the white house, have you ever considered running for president? ha, you and fleet on the ticket, I can see it now.

Old 05-23-2009, 08:07 AM

14,975 posts, read 16,464,090 times
Quote:
The problem is that none of them broke the law.

Pelosi claimed that the CIA broke the law, by claiming that they "lie to Congress all the time", VERY serious charges, and if true, and this is not investigated, Democrats become enabelers of the continuing lying by refusing to investigate and put a stop to it..
Torture violates the 8th Amendment.

The lying is also obviously criminal.

Old 05-23-2009, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Oh boy, you're more intelligent than anyone using this forum, and anyone presently sitting in the white house, have you ever considered running for president? ha, you and fleet on the ticket, I can see it now.
I note how you didnt dispute the fact, if you think a law was broken, you'd have no problem LISTING IT..THE LAW.

With MILLIONS of liberals in this country all attacking Bush, NONE of them can actually list THE law broken.. WHAT IS THE EXACT LAW..

Your right, I'm not smarter than the president, but I also dont need to play "politics" to get elected. I do note how NONE of you can list THE law broken, all you continue to repeat is, ooh he broke the law.. he broke the law, and you all just keep repeating it non stop without questioning the bs your being given.

Name THE LAW broken, when I read THE LAW that was actually broken, I can decide for myself.. I'm not going to apologize because I have higher standards than you and dont simply believe something because someone told me its true.

Old 05-23-2009, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
Torture violates the 8th Amendment.

The lying is also obviously criminal.
The 8th Amendment to the Costitution DOES NOT APPLY to terrorists, did you miss that month of school when the Constitution was discussed?

Lying is criminal? Isnt that what this whole topic is about? Lying? You claim Pelosi didnt break a law but Bush did, and your argument for this is, THEY BOTH lied?

p.s. being wrong about something is neither a lie or illegal..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies