Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-23-2009, 11:24 AM

207 posts, read 243,334 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
When heterosexuals have anal sex it doesn't automatically become healthy and natural, it is still perverted and unnatural.

The anus is the part of the anatomy which is intended to convey human waste out of the body. It is not part of the reproductive system. Just because it can be done, doesn't mean it should be.

If men are not supposed to engage in anal sex, why is the prostate sexually stimulated by anal sex, in a way that it is not by any other sexual method.

Old 05-23-2009, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
The anus does not convey sterile urine out of the body does it? E-coli doesn't live in the urinary tract unless you put it there on purpose.

The dirtiest part of your body is your mouth...so if you're worried about the cleanliness of your sex you better not be doing oral or french kissing!

Old 05-23-2009, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
No humans are homosapiens.

I've yet to see an animal plan and build a skyscraper, send men to the moon, create and produce a TV show or movie or perform a heart bypass operation.

homosapians are a type of animal.

Old 05-23-2009, 11:30 AM

355 posts, read 447,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
1) Humans are animals

2) If a desire just arises from within how can it be deemed "unnatural"
(1) Humans are humans. Animals are animals. Humans have superior capabilities that animals do not and the Lord intended it to be that way.

(2) Everybody has desires but everybody also has the power of self-control. If people allow their desires and emotions to overtake their lives without any restraints that is when the trouble begins.

Old 05-23-2009, 11:57 AM

5,922 posts, read 8,067,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
I hate that word, "homophobic", and how it is used.

Would someone please state the difference between hate and fear.

Homohatic, homophobic.

Are Christians GodPhobic because they fear God?

A good, god-phobing man?
Christians don't fear God. They love God.

Old 05-23-2009, 12:40 PM

4,011 posts, read 4,425,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccersupporter View Post
Facts are facts. I have no need to defend my beliefs any more than you do. You have your opinion, I have mine. I am not concerned with yours but apparently you are with mine?
Just for the record, in case no one else mentioned it, facts and opinions are not the same thing. In fact, they are mutually exclusive. One cannot claim his opinion as a fact.

Old 05-23-2009, 01:09 PM

13,053 posts, read 12,953,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
A number of times, and I really enjoy the poetry of my KJV as well as my edition that only has the "Red-letter text" or the words of Jesus. I am currently reading my way through a translation of the NT into Gullah that my daughter got me for Christmas.

Now. Can you point me to the text I asked for?
I think you are quite aware which ones they are and it would be pointless to attempt discussion on them as you would simply twist their meanings to fit your own agenda such as you do by your specific elimination of the relationship of the old testament to the new. The old laws were not thrown away, they were fulfilled. Homosexuality wasn't banned in the old then accepted in the new. But you knew that already and I can't help you see what you desperately choose to ignore.

Old 05-23-2009, 01:33 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,400,252 times
[quote=yikesamillion;]
1) Humans are humans. Animals are animals. Humans 8946989](have superior capabilities that animals do not and the Lord intended it to be that way.[/QUOTE0

In a word...............................WRONG! Humans are animals.

While they have different capabilties than other animals they're certainly not superior if the task is to fly unaided, swim an ocean, survive unhoused/unclothed in below zero weather, etc., etc., etc....................

Quote:
Originally Posted by yikesamillion;
(2) Everybody has desires but everybody also has the power of self-control. If people allow their desires and emotions to overtake their lives without any restraints that is when the trouble begins.
Trouble also begins when self-righteous buffoons decide they are the ones that should set the limits of others' desires.

Old 05-23-2009, 01:36 PM

3,857 posts, read 4,215,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccersupporter View Post
I am just expressing my beliefs. I am not trying to defend anything, just stating my opinion and belief system. I don't expect you to care one way or another about what I believe in.
Well, you keep putting it out there in my face...which requires some effort on your part to type....so it's hard to "buy" your protests that you are not arguing morality or religion. The topic of this thread is:"Anyone else proud to be a bigot like me".......Are you a bigot? That seems to be the question of the day.

I think someone else suggested the "Religion" forum would be a good place to just express your "opinon" and belief system ABOUT CHRISTIANITY.

What do you think about bigots?

Old 05-23-2009, 01:38 PM

3,857 posts, read 4,215,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagran View Post
Just for the record, in case no one else mentioned it, facts and opinions are not the same thing. In fact, they are mutually exclusive. One cannot claim his opinion as a fact.
Bravo!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies