Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2009, 08:27 PM

4,002 posts, read 3,904,944 times

Advertisements

Quote:
In her first Sunday show interview since becoming secretary of state, Hillary Clinton said it is "US policy" to treat an Iranian nuclear attack on Israel as an attack on the United States.
Clinton: Iranian Attack on Israel is Attack on U.S. - George's Bottom Line

So since when did Israel become a territory or a state of the United States.

And, doesn't Israel have enough nukes of it's own already to handle a counter attack should the occasion arise?

Or is it that Clinton is just as full of hot air as her husband was?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2009, 08:30 PM

1,577 posts, read 1,956,487 times
This is a good check and balance policy... It provides a major disincentive for Iran to attack Israel.. America should defend her allies..and make it clear.. so what exactly were those drunken Israeli American kids on youtube complaining about again.....

Old 06-07-2009, 08:30 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,947,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigskydude View Post
Clinton: Iranian Attack on Israel is Attack on U.S. - George's Bottom Line

So since when did Israel become a territory or a state of the United States.

And, doesn't Israel have enough nukes of it's own already to handle a counter attack should the occasion arise?

Or is it that Clinton is just as full of hot air as her husband was?
Predictable. They own her.

Old 06-07-2009, 08:31 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,944,793 times
Quote:
Well...since Iran technically does not have nukes, Israel outguns them in that respect.

Old 06-07-2009, 08:31 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,420,711 times
several countries are at the brink of using nuclear weapons we are trying to talk them out of it.
is that so wrong?

Old 06-07-2009, 08:36 PM

4,002 posts, read 3,904,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
Predictable. They own her.
I just sort of thought that the Admin might be speaking out of both sides of their face ... you know ... like how they always do.

Here we had the Messiah, all gentle and gay like, apologizing all over himself without even as much as a bib on to the Muslims and trying to be their buddy, and on the other hand, we have Clinton, in wicked witch of the west fashion, telling folks over there to back off or we'll nuke yer azzes ...

Typical Washington politics I guess.

Old 06-07-2009, 08:39 PM

1,577 posts, read 1,956,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigskydude View Post
I just sort of thought that the Admin might be speaking out of both sides of their face ... you know ... like how they always do.

Here we had the Messiah, all gentle and gay like, apologizing all over himself without even as much as a bib on to the Muslims and trying to be their buddy, and on the other hand, we have Clinton, in wicked witch of the west fashion, telling folks over there to back off or we'll nuke yer azzes ...

Typical Washington politics I guess.
I don't agree... i think Clinton made a good point that other arab/muslim countries don't want to see a nuclear armed Iran and she was sending a message to a regime that has blown alot of hotair that if you attack our ally - there will be consequences...This can be said and still establish an open dialogue with muslim countries... I like the approach. Don't mix up them folks lol.... Iran is muslim but muslim is more than Iran.

41,325 posts, read 44,944,793 times
Quote:
Here we had the Messiah, all gentle and gay like, apologizing all over himself without even as much as a bib on to the Muslims
You mean that wasn't enough for all sides to put down their arms and be at peace? The oceans haven't slowed and the planet hasn't healed yet?

6,734 posts, read 9,341,612 times
Israel gets slaughtered in a ground war. Nobody will use nukes.

I wish we had nothing to to with Israel. But it's too late now I guess.

Old 06-07-2009, 08:45 PM

2,917 posts, read 4,766,749 times
I seriously, seriously doubt Israel will get slaughtered in a ground war, not unless all the differing factions within the ME get their crap all in one pile. Six-Day War tell you anything?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies