Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2009, 05:29 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,947,295 times

Advertisements

I'm being serious. There is nothing funny about what I said. Two dudes get together to be intimate and they pop boners. It's a normal reaction, response, and behavior to them. They are consenting adults. There is no need for heterosexual people to analyze or condemn gays any longer. End of story.

And if you want to bring up the bible, well the bible is outdated by thousands of years and almost every behavior is unethical and bad according to the bible. Eating pork and bacon is terrible. Working on The Sabbath is a horrible ghastly sin. etc.

If you don't want to have sex with a gay dude. Then don't have sex with him. Otherwise, shake hands and be friendly. Stop the prejudice and hateful thinking right now, right this second.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankys bbq View Post
Tune in at 11 for fart jokes!

Last edited by artsyguy; 06-15-2009 at 05:38 PM..

Old 06-15-2009, 05:35 PM

12,169 posts, read 17,647,423 times
With each antigay religious argument the odds of the Bible being the word of your creator is greatly deminished. People are born gay. The OP can't see past his own straight life. He thinks if he's not gay no one else can be gay naturally. He uses the the Bible to prove his point. Bringing us to another round of, "Those Christians Say the Darnest Things!"

Old 06-15-2009, 05:36 PM

2,521 posts, read 2,349,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canerican View Post
Finally, this idea, that God perhaps created gay animals, and if animals are gay, it must be OK and normal for humans, right? If we are using the logic, that because animals without human coaxing might be gay in nature, that humans can and should do that same action, then humans should perhaps eat their young as some animals do that. Perhaps humans should kill the weakest amongst us, as some animals do that. Perhaps humans should hurl their feces at one another, as monkeys do that (and their DNA is just 0.1% different from ours )

The truth is that there is NO evidence that being gay is natural, because it isn't. They never found this "gay gene" because it doesn't exist.

Gay choose to be deviants, and should not be extended the rights of people who choose not to be deviants, such as marriage.
Gays have been around longer than the bible. It's a heck of a lot more natural to be gay than it is to be some kind of fanatical Christian nutjob in modern society.

If it's not natural, how did it start in the first place?

If you don't understand science and DNA, you have no place to talk about it. You just sound like an ignorant religious wack-job who only convinces those who already believe in the same fairy tales and imaginary friends that you do.

Old 06-15-2009, 07:01 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,818,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
I know the answer to that for me. The first time I saw the TV show "Charlie's Angels" in 1976 I definitely knew I was heterosexual.
Were you confused until then?

Old 06-15-2009, 07:10 PM

1,117 posts, read 1,994,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
I'm being serious. There is nothing funny about what I said. Two dudes get together to be intimate and they pop boners. It's a normal reaction, response, and behavior to them. They are consenting adults. There is no need for heterosexual people to analyze or condemn gays any longer. End of story.

And if you want to bring up the bible, well the bible is outdated by thousands of years and almost every behavior is unethical and bad according to the bible. Eating pork and bacon is terrible. Working on The Sabbath is a horrible ghastly sin. etc.

If you don't want to have sex with a gay dude. Then don't have sex with him. Otherwise, shake hands and be friendly. Stop the prejudice and hateful thinking right now, right this second.
Do I really have to shake Richard Simmons' hand?

Old 06-15-2009, 07:16 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,306,908 times
Is gay is natural then someone needs some more meds because being gay is NOT natural.

Adam and Eve, not freaks adam and adam and eve and eve.

Gosh, gays are trying everything they can to fool people into thinking it is natural when in fact is it sure the heck not natural at all.

Old 06-15-2009, 07:19 PM

968 posts, read 1,039,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Is gay is natural then someone needs some more meds because being gay is NOT natural.

Adam and Eve, not freaks adam and adam and eve and eve.

Gosh, gays are trying everything they can to fool people into thinking it is natural when in fact is it sure the heck not natural at all.
What a well reasoned argument. A+

Old 06-15-2009, 07:26 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,162,235 times
I think Richard Simmons would hug you, dear.

Old 06-15-2009, 07:27 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,312,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
Were you confused until then?
No, just young.

Old 06-15-2009, 07:37 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,566,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canerican View Post
I constantly hear gays, and gay supporters tell us, "being gay is natural, haven't you heard of gay penguins, or gay ducks in nature." It is indeed a compelling argument, if God created gay ducks, gay penguins, and other animals, is it so crazy that he might have created gay humans?

Yes it is. And there are many holes in the argument. Being gay is certainly a choice and very unnatural, whether you believe in evolution (in which only the strongest live), or in creation, is in NOT natural.

In the case of evolution: we should be pre-conditioned not to have gay sex, as it is unproductive (or unreproductive). If we have supposedly evolved, the "gay-gene" would have been killed off, because it serves no use. Gays have no practical use in nature. They cannot reproduce, therefore would become extinct very quickly. The only possible solution if being gay is natural is that it is a genetic mutation, such as a mental illness, which is certainly possible.

In the case of the Bible: Do I really need to go there? Sodom and Gomorah...

Finally, this idea, that God perhaps created gay animals, and if animals are gay, it must be OK and normal for humans, right? If we are using the logic, that because animals without human coaxing might be gay in nature, that humans can and should do that same action, then humans should perhaps eat their young as some animals do that. Perhaps humans should kill the weakest amongst us, as some animals do that. Perhaps humans should hurl their feces at one another, as monkeys do that (and their DNA is just 0.1% different from ours )

The truth is that there is NO evidence that being gay is natural, because it isn't. They never found this "gay gene" because it doesn't exist.

Gay choose to be deviants, and should not be extended the rights of people who choose not to be deviants, such as marriage.
I've always said, when people have to revert to using bible passages for their argument, that argument is null & void. Waste of my time. However, back to the topic. Is being gay natural I believe is the question? Well, since all of you homophobes can only think of the physical act of sex when you talk about gays, then yes. Why? Having sex is natural. Gays have sex, heteros have sex, hence being gay is natural.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies