Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2009, 06:34 PM

817 posts, read 854,173 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
You people exemplify partisan hackery...
Being new to this forum I've had trouble finding anything at all that isn't partisan hackery. This forum is kind of like the Jerry Springer of political talk. I need to find a forum that's reasonable, hopefully one exists.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2009, 01:48 AM

4,459 posts, read 4,215,437 times
Ensign Whacked Clinton For His Infidelities, Called Them "Embarrassing" For Country

ohhhhhhhhhh the hypocrisy...

Old 06-17-2009, 05:44 AM

156 posts, read 133,959 times
Quote:
Looks like he was estranged from his wife at the time and also it appears the woman's husband was looking to blackmail him. Funny WaPo would leave that out of the story.
Ya, right, blackmail indeed. This moron was one of the jerks leading the right wing charge to impeach clinton, ran on a anti-gay, family values platform, tried to burn larry craig at the stake, oh brother, what a dirty bird. This is just one more reason why people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, and another reason why the republican party is a miserable failure, it's the party of NO, and the party of do as I say, not as I do, such hypocracy, is it any wonder why the republican party is fractured? I only hope people like McCain, Steele, Limbaugh and others can follow in this guy's footsteps, so people will really see the right wing for what it really is, a failure of American Values. Next? Maybe palin will have an affair with an airline pilot in the cockpit?

Old 06-17-2009, 05:49 AM

156 posts, read 133,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedman View Post
Being new to this forum I've had trouble finding anything at all that isn't partisan hackery. This forum is kind of like the Jerry Springer of political talk. I need to find a forum that's reasonable, hopefully one exists.
yeah, the P&OC forum is not for those with a weak stomach, it should be renamed the caldron, you may get burned. better stick to pets and camping.

Old 06-17-2009, 07:56 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,443,360 times
I hardly think this guy represents all of the right wing/republicans...

Just like RuPaul and Boy George does not represent all you libs...

Old 06-17-2009, 08:00 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,312,402 times
Boy George is a Brit, and where is he hypocritical?

The hypocrisy of th right, particularly the religious faction, is hysterical.

Old 06-17-2009, 08:01 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,443,360 times
The hypocrisy of the right is mostly with the religious faction and I know I disowned them a long time ago. They are ridiculous, offensive, and completely without credibility.

Old 06-17-2009, 08:05 AM

1,301 posts, read 2,112,460 times
I really wouldn't care if it weren't for the whole hypocrisy thing. It's a personnel issue and should be dealt with as such.

Old 06-17-2009, 08:17 AM

3,457 posts, read 4,658,621 times
The hypocrisy of it all is that the left wants to say "what goes on behind closed doors" or "Clinton was just getting some" but when a Republican does it, it is the worst thing in the world.

The best part about the Christian thing is that it says you shouldn't do it and that is an acknowledgment that this has occurred for a long time. It is also far more than the Left says about it too.

Old 06-17-2009, 08:20 AM

3,555 posts, read 7,857,146 times
achickenchaser wrote;
Quote:
It's a personnel issue and should be dealt with as such
Yeah, right. Kind of like the right was willing to let the Clintons deal with their "personal" matter.

Ensign was one of the few republicans to criticize the senator caught in the airport restroom with his pants down. Now he's got his own problems. Too bad about all those rocks lying around the glass house.

golfgod
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies