Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2009, 07:21 PM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,196 posts, read 5,846,286 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank1906 View Post
Hijack? You didn't even post a link for your original claim..LOL...you meant to leave out "thus far"...Stop lying.
a link? it was on CNN. I was watching it on TV.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2009, 07:28 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,572,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefinalsay View Post
they have a right to protest, and I have a right to make fun of their protest. that's the american way. I never said they couldn't, I said it was foolish to protest the politics of another country. so you have a problem with me having an opinion about something that has no affect on my life? I hope you have never posted a single negative word about hurricane katrina. that had NO affect on you.
No dude, I have a problem w/you having a problem w/every single situation that is posed on this forum. Would you like me to link them to you? It's quite extensive & exhausting.

Old 06-21-2009, 07:31 PM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
No dude, I have a problem w/you having a problem w/every single situation that is posed on this forum. Would you like me to link them to you? It's quite extensive & exhausting.
have you mistaken me for someone who cares what others think? we are all entitled to our own opinions. I find you quite negative as well on certain threads, so it's a two way street.

Old 06-21-2009, 07:38 PM

Quote:
have you mistaken me for someone who cares what others think? we are all entitled to our own opinions. I find you quite negative as well on certain threads, so it's a two way street.
Awesome. Although I can say that I don't come on every thread w/a dissenting comment or a deliberate negative opinion. It's kinda like you want people to dislike you. Hey, more power to ya, but I don't find you very likeable. That's my opinion & you can say what you like about me, I'm not too concerned about what you think, considering I'm quite familiar w/your posts, as you are now & as what you were before. Que sara.

Old 06-21-2009, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Awesome. Although I can say that I don't come on every thread w/a dissenting comment or a deliberate negative opinion. It's kinda like you want people to dislike you. Hey, more power to ya, but I don't find you very likeable. That's my opinion & you can say what you like about me, I'm not too concerned about what you think, considering I'm quite familiar w/your posts, as you are now & as what you were before. Que sara.
I didn't say anything about you. I asked why a group in kalifornia was "protesting" an election in iran.

Old 06-21-2009, 07:46 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,611,203 times
Quote:
I didn't say anything about you. I asked why a group in kalifornia was "protesting" an election in iran.
Pure ignorance. There is a large Iranian / Iranian-American population in Southern California; this group in that area alone was estimated at 500,000 in 2006. So they might have an interest in what is going on in Iran, especially if family members and friends are still there, which is likely.
Living in Tehrangeles: L.A.'s Iranian Community : NPR

Old 06-21-2009, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
Pure ignorance. There is a large Iranian / Iranian-American population in Southern California; this group in that area alone was estimated at 500,000 in 2006.
Living in Tehrangeles: L.A.'s Iranian Community : NPR
yes, and the white new yorker protesting in CA was certainly from iran. I don't know what an iranian-american is. that sounds like pure ignorance.

Old 06-21-2009, 07:52 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,611,203 times
Quote:
yes, and the white new yorker protesting in CA was certainly from iran. I don't know what an iranian-american is. that sounds like pure ignorance.
I'll make sure to tell that to my aunt who was born in Iran and is an American citizen. She is also white.

Just keep proving the idiocy.

Old 06-21-2009, 07:52 PM

Quote:
You don't know what an iranian-american is? Yes, you are ignorant.

Old 06-21-2009, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
I'll make sure to tell that to my aunt who was born in Iran and is an American citizen.

Just keep proving the idiocy.
so she's an american. no place for a hyphen in this country. you can tell her what you please. people in kalifornia protesting an election in another country is absurd, and the majority of americans are laughing at their insanity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies