Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How will Ditz's resignation affect the Republican Party?
It will help the party 25 18.66%
It will hurt the party 29 21.64%
It will neither help nor hurt the party 80 59.70%
Voters: 134. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2009, 07:57 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,443,092 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post

Geoffrey Dunn at Huffington Post hates her too -- Geoffrey Dunn
Oh boy! He really does hate her, doesn't he! And this. . .
Quote:
. . . I disagree with some of my friends who say this is "out of character" for the good governor. Sarah Palin quit five colleges in her otherwise unremarkable collegiate career, before finally graduating from the sixth. She quit her job in television. She and Todd quit their snow machine dealership in Big Lake. She quit her job as Mayor of Wasilla to run for lieutenant governor. She quit as chair of the Alaska Oil & Gas Conservation Commission. Now she has quit the governorship of the state she supposedly loves. Sarah Palin is a quitter. When the going gets tough, Sarah Palin quits.

Sarah Palin has no game.
I knew she'd quit 5 colleges, but I had no idea she'd quit every other thing she's ever done, too. Jeez, that woman is a real piece of work.

Can't rep you again right now, but thanks for introducing me to this guy!

Old 07-06-2009, 07:58 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,158,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomDot View Post
Something tells me that the voters of Kansas and Arizona might have a different take on the subject.
Oh! ? Please post something that proves that.

I think most of the people in those states(and everywhere else) are smart enough to know the difference.

Quitting to go to another job is different than quitting because you just have no courage and need to go fishing....

Old 07-06-2009, 08:00 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,748,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Anybody know where the coward is hiding out???

She's done a bunk......weak, spineless, stupid, illiterate ,sick, mentally unstable...great pick, Repubs!!!

Rumor has it the greedy pig is fishing on this month's wages....
Yep, probably doing the set net thing out in Bristol. If so, while being paid by the sate she's making money with Todd (what they do isn't sports fishing). There's gotta be an ethics violation in there somewhere.

Old 07-06-2009, 08:02 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,017,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
I'd say SHE "groomed" a producer or two to get her job.
Oh yeah...I caught McCain eyeing her derriere more than once. In his defense, you can't miss it.

Old 07-06-2009, 08:04 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,086,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
I was thinking my letter would be here by the time I got back from fishing but it isn't.
I'm not kidding,I would LOVE a chance to face that herd of shytbirds in court...I wouldn't even NEED a lawyer.

Mule "Sarah,I called you an airheaded twit in many of my posts,but did you or did you not say "As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where– where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border."

Sarah "You betcha"
http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/sarahpalin/a/palin-top-10.htm

Mule "Sarah,I called you a liar in a few of my posts,but did you or did you not try your best to cover "Tadds" AIP past with a lie deluxe?"

Sarah "You betcha"
Palin E-mails Show Infighting With Staff - CBS News

Mule "Sarah,In some of my posts I said you were dumb as a box of rocks and you have no real experience at ANYTHING and even less education...do YOU feel that is true? I mean,you were a "city councilman" and a Mayor of a town with about 6300 people for GOD's sake and a quarter term Gov ....no experience,an erratic work history and wildly erratic Junior College education...do you feel as if you may have an Alligator Mouth and a Jaybird Ass when it comes to the political arena?

Sarah "You betcha"
Sarah Palin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
WikiAnswers - What is Sarah Palin's educational background
Sean Gilfillan: Don't Hire Palin: How Palin's B.S. is BS

Mule..."NOW your honor,I rest my case and would like to get to my countersuit of this bimbo and her buttwad lawyer if I may and it pleases the court"

Do you think Judge Judy would handle the case?

Old 07-06-2009, 08:04 PM

1,490 posts, read 2,033,704 times
Quote:
I'd say SHE "groomed" a producer or two to get her job.
Why would you say that?

Would you think that Moderator cut: LANGUAGE Sotomayor groomed a judge or two? Oh...that's different...Moderator cut: racist I see.

Last edited by katzenfreund; 07-06-2009 at 08:27 PM..

Old 07-06-2009, 08:05 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,158,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
Yep, probably doing the set net thing out in Bristol. If so, while being paid by the sate she's making money with Todd (what they do isn't sports fishing). There's gotta be an ethics violation in there somewhere.
Does ANYONE really know where this irresponsible coward IS hiding ???

She said she was going fishing but we now know how "honest" she is , this "Perfect Representative of the Republican Party"

Old 07-06-2009, 08:06 PM

1,472 posts, read 2,631,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
I dont think she dragged her children into the spot light anymore then Obama did his. But when Obama said his family was off limits people respected that but that didnt count for republicans children and family . To me thats being a hypocrite for many.

I dont blame her for attacking when its her children being attacked that is the same as when Barack came out for his family. So he can speak out for his family but not Palin.

Lets not act like Obama doesnt whine about Fox news not being nice to him. Guess he thinks they should all be msnbc news

To say leave Obamas Children and wife alone but attack Palins husband and children makes one a hypocrite.
valid point=they won't agree.

Old 07-06-2009, 08:06 PM

6,993 posts, read 6,341,515 times
Quote:
I'm not kidding,I would LOVE a chance to face that herd of shytbirds in court...I wouldn't even NEED a lawyer.

Mule "Sarah,I called you an airheaded twit in many of my posts,but did you or did you not say "As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where– where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border."

Sarah "You betcha"
http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/sarahpalin/a/palin-top-10.htm

Mule "Sarah,I called you a liar in a few of my posts,but did you or did you not try your best to cover "Tadds" AIP past with a lie deluxe?"

Sarah "You betcha"
Palin E-mails Show Infighting With Staff - CBS News

Mule "Sarah,In some of my posts I said you were dumb as a box of rocks and you have no real experience at ANYTHING and even less education...do YOU feel that is true? I mean,you were a "city councilman" and a Mayor of a town with about 6300 people for GOD's sake and a quarter term Gov ....no experience,an erratic work history and wildly erratic Junior College education...do you feel as if you may have an Alligator Mouth and a Jaybird Ass when it comes to the political arena?

Sarah "You betcha"
Sarah Palin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
WikiAnswers - What is Sarah Palin's educational background
Sean Gilfillan: Don't Hire Palin: How Palin's B.S. is BS

Mule..."NOW your honor,I rest my case and would like to get to my countersuit of this bimbo and her buttwad lawyer if I may and it pleases the court"
Good one, Mule!

Old 07-06-2009, 08:08 PM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,196 posts, read 5,845,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Geoffrey Dunn at Huffington Post hates her too -- Geoffrey Dunn
who at what?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies