Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2009, 10:13 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times

Advertisements

Report: Fired Inspector General Sues Obama to Get Job Back

Report: Fired Inspector General Sues Obama to Get Job Back - Political News - FOXNews.com

It will be hard to fight against this powerful government, but I really hopes he win, he deserves it!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2009, 10:15 AM

7,138 posts, read 14,639,213 times
If only..... Gutsy guy. How about a class action lawsuit against this Diabolical Weasel?!

Old 07-18-2009, 02:43 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post

Report: Fired Inspector General Sues Obama to Get Job Back - Political News - FOXNews.com

It will be hard to fight against this powerful government, but I really hopes he win, he deserves it!
He knows that he can't win but he is doing the proper thing to keep the fact that the law was violated by trying to keep the coverup going. All he did was ask for auditing of the group and the "powers that be" couldn't afford to let that happen.

This was so much like the ACORN 8 who got fired by ACORN for asking that they allow an audit of their books. I always used to see liberals talking about whistle blowers for that whole 8 years of Bush but now they don't seem to think it is important for whistle blowers to be listened. Could it be that we all want to further our own agendas?

Old 07-18-2009, 02:47 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,194,417 times
sheesh another thread taken directly from the pages of Hannity forums, this seems to be the rule rather than the exception lately....the far right wing need to stop being sheeple.

Old 07-18-2009, 02:51 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,154,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilypad View Post
If only..... Gutsy guy. How about a class action lawsuit against this Diabolical Weasel?!
"The Diabolical Weasel"! Lol, that's great.

Old 07-18-2009, 05:18 PM

4,604 posts, read 8,231,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
sheesh another thread taken directly from the pages of Hannity forums, this seems to be the rule rather than the exception lately....the far right wing need to stop being sheeple.
You don't really need to worry about the 'sheeple'. I mean, sheeple, really. How do the sheeple stoke your fear factor?

The ones you need to worry about are the break outs, like Fired Inspector Generals.

Old 07-18-2009, 07:16 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,306,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post

The man has guts because the Obama commandos will be all over him for showing us the real side of the scam artist Obama.

Because this man showed that Obama was doing favors for one of his friends who was illegally sifting money and now he is a bad person.

I hope it gets out that this man has a very distinguished career and has found that Obama is doing this all over the country.

EXPOSED OBAMA for what he is. A total Fraud!

Old 07-18-2009, 09:17 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,573,373 times
Sorry Sunnydays and Bee...

If Cheney and Bush did not have to go to court, Obama is pretty safe.

Go Obama!

Old 07-18-2009, 09:20 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,306,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
Sorry Sunnydays and Bee...

If Cheney and Bush did not have to go to court, Obama is pretty safe.

Go Obama!
Uhm

Bush and Cheney have not done anything wrong that I know of. Even with people like you trying over and over both Bush and Cheney beat you every single time you tried.

Obama might not be a safe as you think, I know he is already appointing judges and people to make this man be the fall guy for his corruption and fraud.

Either way, at least we can get Obama exposed for what he is. A fraud!

Can you tell me one single crime that Bush and Cheney have committed that would stick in a court of law or are you just making up stuff again?

Old 07-18-2009, 09:24 PM

5,041 posts, read 6,216,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Uhm

Bush and Cheney have not done anything wrong that I know of.
Which is the reason for your present state of credibility here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies