Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2009, 09:22 PM

657 posts, read 1,632,529 times

Advertisements

To all the Black/Afro American/African American/Negro/Colored/Latino/Hispanic/Mexican/Native American/American Indian people. What I don't like about the NAACP is that in reality, it has NO PURPOSE. Moorish (so called "Black" people for communication purposes) don't understand the origins of Colored. Get Blacks Law Dictionary and look up 'Color of Law', but I'll save you the time.

color of law - The appearance or semblance, without the substance, of a legal right. The term usu. implies a misuse of power made possible because the wrongdoer is clothed with the authority of the state. State action is synonymous with color of [state] law in the context of federal civil-rights statues or criminal law.

This is from Blacks Law Dictionary, the most respected book in the law/legal community.

Check the constitution also, U.S. Code: Title 18, Chapter 13, Section 242. It states:

"Whoever, under color of any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or custom, willfully subjects any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or to different punishments, pains, or penalties, on account of such person being an alien, or by reason of his color, or race, than are prescribed for the punishment of citizens, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both; and if bodily injury results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include the use, attempted use, or threatened use of a dangerous weapon, explosives, or fire, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death."

This is where we get the term "Colored" from. So as we clearly see, under color of law (by definition of the law itself) we do not have any rights that constitutional citizens have...because we are not citizens. Now in order to be classified under color of law, you need a "color" (Black). So, what does "Black" mean in law and where does it come from? (go to Blacks Law again):

The Black Codes of 1865 - Antebellum state laws enacted to regulate slavery. Laws enacted shortly after the Civil War in the ex-Confederate states to restrict the freedom of newly freed slaves to ensure a supply of inexpensive agricultural labor and to maintain white supremacy.

As far as in the context of the color black:

black - characterized by the absence of light <a black night>. Reflecting or transmitting little or no light <black water>. (Webster)

So now that we know where Black (in law and the color black) and the term colored people comes from, why would you call yourselves Black? This has nothing to do with how you look. We are different shades of olive (research this, olives are not only green). Black does not reflect light, so how can this describe our race? Black is outside of law and the human family, so how can this describe our race? Colored people have no protection under the constitution so how can there be a National Association for the "Advancement" of Colored people? This is why our brothers and sisters (ignorant of their actions) get nowhere calling themselves black/Negro going around screaming "Black Power" and marching saying "We shall overcome" because these labels are not recognized in court. Now we can understand why our brothers are being shot down in the streets by police and nothing is done and why after all these years we are facing the same issues.

See, this is not the "angry black guy mad at the world" talking. I'm reading directly from the Europeans literature and constitution. I didn't say it, THEY did. Look up white in Blacks Law Dictionary to learn why Europeans (so called Whites) are befitting more than us in society.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2009, 09:51 AM

I don't get it, threads titled "Sarah Palin is a monkey, get 1000+ replies, but real topics get nothing.

Old 07-31-2009, 10:36 AM

Where are the "blacks" at, or would you rather talk about 'Flavor of Love'?

Old 07-31-2009, 01:34 PM

69 posts, read 232,966 times
They lost all crediblity with me when they called Donovan McNabb a sell-out for not running the football(being a mobile quarterback.) and not giving Terrell Owens his signing bonus. Seriously, they had a purpose in U.S. history with the Civil Rights movement but now......Seriously, most people know their idiots. What else needs to be said? Oh, and yes I am Black.

Old 07-31-2009, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADshock81 View Post
They lost all crediblity with me when they called Donovan McNabb a sell-out for not running the football(being a mobile quarterback.) and not giving Terrell Owens his signing bonus. Seriously, they had a purpose in U.S. history with the Civil Rights movement but now......Seriously, most people know their idiots. What else needs to be said? Oh, and yes I am Black.
Ahh, finally...a brother brave enough to face the facts. Thank you for your comment and please research what I'm saying.

Peace

Old 07-31-2009, 03:30 PM

64 posts, read 173,229 times
It seems that there will always be people who wish that civil rights groups would just dissapear. This was the case in the early 1900's and it is still the same today.

Old 07-31-2009, 03:47 PM

877 posts, read 2,768,159 times
Before I can respond, I would need to look into what you are saying. I am not involved with the NAACP, and I would need to reflect on their past history and their present in order to really add anything to this thread. I cannot say that they are useless and I cannot say they are not because I really don't know. The organization does not affect my life as I know it today but it did affect my life when I was growing up and it may well be affecting a youngster's life in a positive way today and if there are positive benefits coming from them, then I would not consider them useless.

Old 07-31-2009, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drkman View Post
Before I can respond, I would need to look into what you are saying. I am not involved with the NAACP, and I would need to reflect on their past history and their present in order to really add anything to this thread. I cannot say that they are useless and I cannot say they are not because I really don't know. The organization does not affect my life as I know it today but it did affect my life when I was growing up and it may well be affecting a youngster's life in a positive way today and if there are positive benefits coming from them, then I would not consider them useless.
Thanks for responding. Research all these things I stated and find out the truth. Calling ourselves false labels that elude to slavery, second class citizenry (3/5 of a man), and chattel property is not going to free us.

Old 07-31-2009, 06:01 PM

26,700 posts, read 41,733,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADshock81 View Post
I think the NAACP (to an extent, havent done much research), Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, have one thing in common. They have all outlived their usefulness but do stupid things to try to stay relevant.

Al Sharpton for example has even tried to use illegal immigrants to stay relevant. Al obviously has no clue about a raid at a factory in Mississippi than had a lot of illegals arrested and a lot of blacks took the jobs of those illegals when they couldnt get them before because of the illegals. Al should know that illegal immigration argubably affects the blacks the most.

Old 07-31-2009, 06:27 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,087,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justfarr1030 View Post
Thanks for responding. Research all these things I stated and find out the truth. Calling ourselves false labels that elude to slavery, second class citizenry (3/5 of a man), and chattel property is not going to free us.
So what exactly do you want from both white people and black people? I sure do not think of slavery when I look at a black person nor do I think of them as a lesser person unless they are some gang banging criminal, no matter what their ethnicity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies