Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2009, 02:38 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,153,076 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by groar View Post
this did not come from "the mass media", it came from a blog. it was never picked up by any mainstream media source that i know of.

i don't understand why someone would lie about not getting divorced - if it's happening, it's happening.

by the same token i don't understand why someone would claim they were getting divorced - it would be proven soon enough that it wasn't true.

i wouldn't be entirely surprised if she planted this rumor herself in the hopes that someone major would run with the story, so she could cry about the media making stuff up again. but i have no proof of that.

in any case, who cares if she does get divorced? i sure don't.
Bolding mine....I had the exact same thought...she's such a conniving B...she'd do anything to whine and once again show how spineless she is...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2009, 07:19 PM

7,525 posts, read 16,985,416 times
Default Todd and Sarah Palin to divorce: Affairs on both sides

Quote:
9:20pm Saturday - AlaskaReport.com receives letter from Palin lawyer Van Flein evidently confirming some details (will post when we clarify missing information)

AlaskaReport has learned today that Todd Palin and former Alaska governor Sarah Palin are to divorce. Multiple sources in Wasilla and Anchorage (including a former Palin staffer) have confirmed the split.

A National Enquirer story exposing previous affairs on both sides led to a deterioration of their marriage and the stress from that led to Palin's resignation as governor of Alaska last week.
Todd and Sarah Palin to divorce

so much for family values, eh? guess now we know what she was talking about when she asked the media to "not make things up" after all, why would Todd go back to the oil patch in Alaska if she managed to get $11,000,000 ona book deal and buy a ranch in Montana?

Old 08-02-2009, 10:32 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times
Quote:
so much for family values, eh?
I'd say you have been duped, which is no surprise with those afflicted with PDS.

Oh, I think not. Seems the little yellow-bellied liberal is scrambling to avoid a lawsuit. He's been outed - this guy is allowed to be around young children - how disgusting.

The Immoral Minority: Was it something I said?
The Other McCain: 'Mommy, Why Does My Kindergarten Teacher Lie About Sarah Palin?'

Looks like the lawyers are getting involved.

Hope he gets fired.

Quote:
I would like you to know that Gryphen of Immoral Minority (Palin divorce smear) is actually one Jesse Griffin. He must value his identity because he had his fellow Palin Hater, Dennis Zaki, black out his name in this document:
http://alaskareport.com/news39/x71285_letter.htm
Zaki reveals that Gryphen is a kindergarten teacher of some kind:
Thomas Van Flein, Sarah Palin's lawyer, threatened Saturday to serve libel papers at a kindergarten to the owner of the highly trafficked "ImmoralMinority" blog for a divorce story on the Palins. The blog was given until 3pm Saturday to remove the story and post a retraction. The blogger stands by the story.
He also admitted in his most recent post that he is a teacher, but note that he won't post his name

Old 08-02-2009, 10:39 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,310,171 times
The left wing wackos have been dupped once again and you all fell for it.

When will you all learn you are so easily fooled?

How many times can one be totally suckered before you bang your head against the wall.

Sarah wins again and she didnt have to even kick another libs butt.

Ohhh noooo

Michelle and Barry are splitting up?

She gets the WH and he gets the bunker with Joe.

The kids go to Kathryn Jackson.

Old 08-02-2009, 10:40 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times
What happened to George and Laura splitting?

Old 08-02-2009, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Bolding mine....I had the exact same thought...she's such a conniving B...she'd do anything to whine and once again show how spineless she is...

So when Sarah plants something it is wrong but when the village idiot plays this game he is a walking genius?

Obama does this almost daily only the last time it backfired on him because he shoved his health care story down to page two with his stick a pile of crap in his mouth stupid remark about a real hero, an police officer.

Old 08-02-2009, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
What happened to George and Laura splitting?

Liberals live for hope and change.

See what they got didn't you?

No hope and bad change.

Old 08-02-2009, 10:42 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,159,646 times
"Former Alaska governor Sarah Palin says politicians need to have thick skin 'Just as I've got' which of course is hilarious since she quit as Alaska's governor complaining about her hurt feelings from Alaska's bloggers reporting on her numerous ethics violations." -

Palin lawyer threatens to serve papers at kindergarten, then balks

Go Van Flein!

Old 08-03-2009, 02:26 AM

37,222 posts, read 19,210,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfgod View Post
groar wrote;

Well if SP said it no reason not to believe her. She's only got an 11 month record of going on TV and lying about every third or 4th day.

If they split, who gets guardianship of Joe the (not really a) plumber?

golfgod
The loser.

Old 08-03-2009, 05:53 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,734,665 times
I remember when Richard Gere and Cindy Crawford took out a full page ad in the New York Times declaring their undying love for each other and that they won't be seeking a divorce ... well, we all know how that one played out.

Uh oh ... a new TLC reality show, Todd & Sarah +5
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies