Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2009, 11:59 AM

43 posts, read 52,042 times

Advertisements

Was there ONE, ONE single liberal with the guts to stand up to their own mob and say "STOP IT!"

No, not one. The cowardice. The utter and complete cowardice of the left.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2009, 12:10 PM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
It truly is a study in human psychology, isn't it?

I sometimes think these people really dont understand what they are supporting, they are fighting for greater corporate profits from a system that is rigged to bankrupt millions and withhold care from millions more as it rakes in obscene profits. The AMA has spent 1.4 million a day to oppose changing the current system of private healthcare that makes these people uber wealthy

And that is just healthcare. What they think about the invasion of Iraq is similarly astounding, they argue in favor of war profiteers like Haliburton and the private industry waiting to privatize Iraq's oil while ignoring the many lies that led to war in the first place, and the incredible loss of innocent life.

I'm as baffled by that kind of psychology as you are.

YouTube - Klavan On The Culture

Old 08-06-2009, 12:15 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,537,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
And judging by liberals they hate Christians, babies, people that have a weight problem, normal people, people that excercise their free speech, traditional families, normal marriages, people that work and pay their own way. oh well there is too many to list. we would take the KKK but the democrats have them in their congress. Maybe you can introduce them to the Black Panthers and the rest of the racist you have like Barbara Boxer.

Education is key, you really need to use it. Racism has been at an all time high, to claim that its owned soley by "liberals" is an very IGNORANT generalization that you really should keep to yourself.

Their are more than enough RACIST labels to go around on both sides of the aisle, but by all means, list EVERY member of congress that's racist. Provide a link and or video of EVERY racist thing Boxer has stated and I guarantee, Limbaugh and Buchanana rants will out number.

Both sides of the aisle have attempted to squash free speech, both sides of the aisle have agreement and disagreement on marriage, I've ONLY seen the right bytch about weight lately ..but i would love to hear your version of what a traditional family....

Your rant is just that, full of IGNORANCE, INTOLLERANCE AND LACK IN ANY CREDIBLE SUBSTANCE.

Old 08-06-2009, 12:21 PM

9,503 posts, read 9,818,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
Education is key, you really need to use it. Racism has been at an all time high, to claim that its owned soley by "liberals" is an very IGNORANT generalization that you really should keep to yourself.

Their are more than enough RACIST labels to go around on both sides of the aisle, but by all means, list EVERY member of congress that's racist. Provide a link and or video of EVERY racist thing Boxer has stated and I guarantee, Limbaugh and Buchanana rants will out number.

Both sides of the aisle have attempted to squash free speech, both sides of the aisle have agreement and disagreement on marriage, I've ONLY seen the right bytch about weight lately ..but i would love to hear your version of what a traditional family....

Your rant is just that, full of IGNORANCE, INTOLLERANCE AND LACK IN ANY CREDIBLE SUBSTANCE.
It would take less than five minutes to back up what dlscld said in his post. There is a post today picking on people who live in the South.

So there is plenty of substance in his post, right here on C-D.

Old 08-06-2009, 12:47 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,537,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USNRET04 View Post
It would take less than five minutes to back up what dlscld said in his post. There is a post today picking on people who live in the South.

OK,....five minutes starting now? List ALL of the folks in congress that are proven racists. Lets start with that. Seems dc stopped at Boxer, the problem with that is, where and when was this proven? What and who are considered a traditional family and who determined this?

Old 08-06-2009, 01:04 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Tom Ridge's Mea Culpa:
The Code Orange Terror Alerts were based on Fake Intelligence

After leaving his position at Homeland Security, Tom Ridge acknowledged that the post 9/11 terror alerts were often based on "flimsy evidence" and that he had been pressured by the CIA to raise the threat level:

The Bush administration periodically put the USA on high alert for terrorist attacks even though then-Homeland Security chief Tom Ridge argued there was only flimsy evidence to justify raising the threat level… Ridge [said] .he often disagreed with administration officials who wanted to elevate the threat level to orange, or "high" risk of terrorist attack, but was overruled

Tom Ridge's Mea Culpa:
nice non-response there, sickie

why do you think your savior has yet to discontinue the threat level program?

Old 08-06-2009, 01:08 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfgod View Post
uggabugga, still bringing the crazy and apparently unable to read and understand English, posted a quote from Obama;

It's called CONFRONTING the lies spread by the righties. Just like I do on here any time I see a thread started by any number of posters on here who generally start their threads with a LIE, a twisting of the facts, a misquote of by posing it as a "poll" which only offers the option of "Obama-worst or second-worst President ever".

We learned from watching 40 years of Mitchell, Segretti, Atwater, Rove, Liddy, Limbaugh, Drudge, Hannity and the rest. Now when we see people starting threads based on lies and distortions we CALL THEM OUT ON THEIR LIES. I know we're supposed to "debate", but you cannot "debate" a fabrication, so the best bet is to call it out for the LIE that it is.

Nice try on your part though.

golfgod
i didn't post any quotes from bammers on this thread, golfie. that was WillysB.

are you feeling quite all right?

why do you suppose bammers [and you] think it's quite OK to 'get in their face' as long as the face in question belongs to a conservative, yet wail like banshees when the confronted party is liberal? any guesses?

Old 08-06-2009, 01:14 PM

1,653 posts, read 4,297,874 times
Great examples. You missed the ones where they are protesting and screaming at soldiers families at their funerals of their loved ones. You can be sure those people are NOT Independents or Rupublicans.

Old 08-06-2009, 01:15 PM

7,359 posts, read 10,278,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USNRET04 View Post

I'm from the South, and people in the South SHOULD be picked on. They've allowed their educational system to fail, and their politicians--by and large--are racist idiots. Take a reality pill.

Old 08-06-2009, 05:06 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,306,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
so let's see judging by your videos so far you don't like illegals, enviromentalists, people in foreclosure, gays and gay marriage. You sound very right wing or as like Hitler would say "one of my people"!

Opps I forgot to toss you a bone! You can have the KKK!
Cross one group out, the foreclosure group.

The rest of them we can do without.

Cool you add Hitler to the paragraph as Obama reminds me of him in many ways. Its not called control and that is a left wing thing, not a right wing thing to control people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies