Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-09-2009, 04:01 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,285,332 times

Advertisements

It seems that the House Committee on Oversight has been given some good information about some of the crimes ACORN has committed in the very recent past. Darrell Issa, the ranking member, that means he is the top Republican, has released some of the story and it makes the 6 white leaders of that bunch look pretty bad. They did all take off for other countries about 2 months ago when Beck and Hannity were having the rebellious ACORN 8 who had been fired on their shows and exposing the fact that they lost their jobs because they insisted on audits.

Nothing will come of this because the Dem majority won't look into it. Obama and ACORN are too close together and that dooms any investigation. An ineresting story though.

http://spectator.org/archives/2009/0...ns-labor-pains
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2009, 04:06 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,417,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
It seems that the House Committee on Oversight has been given some good information about some of the crimes ACORN has committed in the very recent past. Darrell Issa, the ranking member, that means he is the top Republican, has released some of the story and it makes the 6 white leaders of that bunch look pretty bad. They did all take off for other countries about 2 months ago when Beck and Hannity were having the rebellious ACORN 8 who had been fired on their shows and exposing the fact that they lost their jobs because they insisted on audits.

Nothing will come of this because the Dem majority won't look into it. Obama and ACORN are too close together and that dooms any investigation. An ineresting story though.

The American Spectator : ACORN's Labor Pains
ACORN and Obama are corrupt to the core in my most humble opinion.

Old 08-12-2009, 12:22 PM

7 posts, read 11,014 times
I just watched Glenn Becks explanation of Acorn on Youtube. It was extremely educational! I am continuing to look for more material so that I can have a balance of viewpoints, but honestly, there isn't much. Since I hale from the state of Minnesota and we are still stinging from election fraud that ultimately resulted in the "election" of Al Franken (D), I may be a little sensitive to Acorn's reach. But, I have to say it scares the Schitte out of me!

Old 08-12-2009, 12:36 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,168,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post

The American Spectator : ACORN's Labor Pains
Too bad ACORN management became crooked. The ACORN 8 are right to want the org to throw the bums out and get back to its community organizing roots.

How are those prosecutions of the part-time workers coming by the way?

"Nothing will come of this because the Dem majority won't look into it" -- maybe. But "Obama and ACORN are too close together and that dooms any investigation" = without a link to define what you mean it's just your wishful fantasy.

Old 08-12-2009, 03:05 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,285,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Too bad ACORN management became crooked. The ACORN 8 are right to want the org to throw the bums out and get back to its community organizing roots.

How are those prosecutions of the part-time workers coming by the way?

"Nothing will come of this because the Dem majority won't look into it" -- maybe. But "Obama and ACORN are too close together and that dooms any investigation" = without a link to define what you mean it's just your wishful fantasy.
Watch this YouTube thing and you know it is all true

YouTube - Obama ACORN Connection

After you watch that one go to the bottom of the schedule on the right and watch that one about Obama and ACORN.

Hey what more truth do you need about Obama and ACORN. He has tried very hard to move away from ACORN but when he told them at that January 2007 meeting, before he had officially begun his campaign, he was talking to ACORN and all the over 300 groups of community organizers they serve as the front for. He told them they would be called in to help set his direction after he was elected and he wasn't even running officially yet.

Do you need something in writing that you don't already know? I am sure you knew all this.

I have to stop now because Glenn is playing parts of Obama's speech before his town hall yesterday morning and ripping into him. It is too funny for me to miss any of it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies