Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2009, 09:16 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,626,569 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post

You CAN NOT be serious.
Indeed I am, Why else would you libs base your entire arguments with regards to both women as purely personal attacks? Is there truly nothing at all you can find fault with what they say, but rather the way the look?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2009, 09:30 PM

459 posts, read 804,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Indeed I am, Why else would you libs base your entire arguments with regards to both women as purely personal attacks? Is there truly nothing at all you can find fault with what they say, but rather the way the look?

Are you really this stupid? Did you not see the Katie Couric interview with Palin. She didn't even know what the vice presidents job was. Her own ticket blamed her for losing them the election because she was so stupid. But your logic on issues kind of follows her stupidy so I actually expect you to be a fan of hers

Old 08-11-2009, 09:30 PM

13,384 posts, read 25,751,740 times
Quote:
You have to take what Ann Coulter, Michael Moore, Rush, Franken, and all those other yahoos say with a grain of salt. These are always people who have made up their minds before theyve even heard the issue because they want to be a part of a group. And people like that are either:

a) Stupid
b) know that they can make a bunch of money and get alot of publicity by being that way

I think its option B. I have a hard time believing anyone would be stupid enough to say that one side is always right and the other is always wrong.

Old 08-12-2009, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley_man View Post
Are you really this stupid? Did you not see the Katie Couric interview with Palin. She didn't even know what the vice presidents job was. Her own ticket blamed her for losing them the election because she was so stupid. But your logic on issues kind of follows her stupidy so I actually expect you to be a fan of hers
..and yet you seem awfully forgiving any time Obama or Biden acts stupid..

Obama is a freakin "Constitutional scholar", but he doesnt even know when the Constitution was written for cryin out loud

YouTube - Obama: Constitution written "20 centuries" ago

..and not a word from liberals...

Old 08-12-2009, 09:15 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,082,780 times
Quote:
..and yet you seem awfully forgiving any time Obama or Biden acts stupid..

Obama is a freakin "Constitutional scholar", but he doesnt even know when the Constitution was written for cryin out loud

YouTube - Obama: Constitution written "20 centuries" ago

..and not a word from liberals...
And just what are YOU a scholar of pray tell?

FAUX "news"?

Old 08-12-2009, 10:51 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,941,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sindey View Post
Ann Coulter never says anything of substance, she pushes the lies and she seriously needs some therapy or worse. She is just another nut!
She is not a nut, she is very savy, she has enough dumb-arse sheep eating out her hand with her versions of the "truth" to make her rich. The vast majority of the time she is not even trying to make a point, she will start out farily even then the thing just turns into a ranting attack on anyone not a member of her fan club. She makes millions selling her books and other assorted grap along with making the rounds of talk shows, the problem is her sheep are too braindead to understand that she is nothing more than an entertainer. Mrs You-Betcha is itching to follow in Ann's footsteps, so much so that she quite the Job she signed on for representing the people of her state. If these are examples of the women of the right I think I will stick with the Lefties, they are smarter and easier to look at (ok, most of them are, not a fan of Nancy in either catagory).
Casper

Old 08-12-2009, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
And just what are YOU a scholar of pray tell?

FAUX "news"?
Why are you deflecting the argument away from Giggles? Why do you refuse to agknowledge the fact that Obams screwed up? Why?

Old 08-12-2009, 11:23 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
Quote:
Both Ann Coulter and Sarah Palin are the worst examples of women who were placed in positions of potentially having great power or having a relevant voice.

Both women have been nothing but caricatures of what happens when you give women power or a voice within the Republican party or conservative causes. I would much prefer that these women follow the lead of someone like an Elizabeth Dole.

Palin and Coulter not only make Republican(&/or conservative) women look like rambling idiots but they make it more difficult for Republican women who really would have a relevant message/agenda to be heard.

Old 08-12-2009, 11:28 AM

6,022 posts, read 7,830,455 times
Quote:
Welcome to AnnCoulter.com

Thank you Ms Coulter for speaking the truth.
u canonly post up right wing nonsense as fact and liberal nonsense when it is benefitial to your ideology

Old 08-12-2009, 11:31 AM

6,022 posts, read 7,830,455 times
Quote:
Why are you deflecting the argument away from Giggles? Why do you refuse to agknowledge the fact that Obams screwed up? Why?
the man before screwed up everyday, get over it no ones perfect, the constitution were also for white men only
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies