Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2009, 12:18 PM

3,425 posts, read 6,309,332 times

Advertisements

What a lame sport golf is. We are having the Hazeltine PGA here in the metro area and I can't even understand what is so freaking exciting
about it. I would not even call golf a sport because a "sport" usually involves physical activity and excitement.

These stupid fake mostly GOP supporters have the audacity to bring kids to these boring tournaments, most kids do not give a crap about it. 90% of people who claim to be golfers hate the sport and only do it for "status"

Such a fake "sport" that attracts mainly posers and people that have no real income! Golf, a great sport if you are 80 years old and a GOP supporter!

Old 08-11-2009, 12:21 PM

5,165 posts, read 6,052,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
What a lame sport golf is. We are having the Hazeltine PGA here in the metro area and I can't even understand what is so freaking exciting
about it. I would not even call golf a sport because a "sport" usually involves physical activity and excitement.

These stupid fake mostly GOP supporters have the audacity to bring kids to these boring tournaments, most kids do not give a crap about it. 90% of people who claim to be golfers hate the sport and only do it for "status"

Such a fake "sport" that attracts mainly posers and people that have no real income! Golf, a great sport if you are 80 years old and a GOP supporter!
You are so off base about a game you obviously have no clue about.
If you do not know about a subject matter and have never participated in it it is best to keep your mouth closed instead of looking like a fool.

Golf is a very challenging sport that is a pleasure to play for many people.

Most liberals never like to step up to a challenge so I am not surprised by your idiotic post.

Old 08-11-2009, 12:21 PM

870 posts, read 1,626,882 times
golf? political? never thought of it that way. maybe it is because i have too much sense to. hmmm.

Old 08-11-2009, 12:25 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,948,459 times
Oh noes!!!!! What is golfgod going to say?

Quote:

Such a fake "sport" that attracts mainly posers and people that have no real income!
Ever heard of Green Fees? Golf is by no means a cheap sport to partake in. Even playing public course will often set you back $30 a round. To play golf on a regular basis, I'm gonna have to say you've better have some source of "real income".

Old 08-11-2009, 12:26 PM

3,425 posts, read 6,309,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by booker_one View Post
golf? political? never thought of it that way. maybe it is because i have too much sense to. hmmm.
Obviously! Golf goes hand in hand with the GOP lifestyle, a lie of a sport

Old 08-11-2009, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
Oh noes!!!!! What is golfgod going to say?

Ever heard of Green Fees? Golf is by no means a cheap sport to partake in. Even playing public course will often set you back $30 a round. To play golf on a regular basis, I'm gonna have to say you've better have some source of "real income".
The op has no clue. Im sorry I even responded to the worst thread, on all levels, in the history of CD.

I hope he sits in 5 hours of traffic while the PGA championship is in his town.

19,890 posts, read 18,752,619 times
OK, say what you will about me, my family, but in the name of all that's Holy LAY OFF GOLF!!
Next he will attack the most elite of all sports NASCAR!

7,085 posts, read 12,055,553 times
Compared to the exercise most Americans get it's certainly a sport.

Old 08-11-2009, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Obviously! Golf goes hand in hand with the GOP lifestyle, a lie of a sport
What are you talking about? I know many democrats that are avid golfers.
Joe Biden is a 7 handicap. You are looking more and more foolish with every post. Keep it Up!

Old 08-11-2009, 12:28 PM

12,350 posts, read 9,720,028 times
Quote:

Golf is a great sport and probably my favorite. And if you don't think there is any excitement in it, you clearly don't know much about the game.

And no, I'm not 80 years old nor a GOP supporter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies