Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2009, 10:45 AM

4,127 posts, read 5,068,024 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdavid002 View Post
I'm so confused..does that make him a racist..or a reversed racist-pretending to be a foward racist while going backwards..maybe Dr Lamont Hill or Dr Gates can explains it to me..I can't keep up with all of this..

It just makes him another pathetic soul out to prove his ideology is real. Since he has no actual evidence, he'll manufacture it just like a certain so-called news show that set off explosives in a SUV to prove they could blow up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2009, 11:49 AM

8,978 posts, read 16,558,314 times
I think this guy comes from a LONG and cherished line of American behavior. He's a black racist POSING as a white racist. Great idea.

*The "Boston Tea Party" comes to mind...Angry, fed-up White colonials, POSING as Indians, swarmed aboard a British ship and destroyed a cargo of tea...

*In the grand tradition of the 'Minstrel show', white actors such as Al Jolson POSED as ill-educated rural blacks, entertaining audiences with colorful, witty anecdotes and songs about "Life on de Miz-Sippy"...

*In western movies, White desperados often attacked frontier farms, leaving behind an arrow or a tomahawk, so that the arriving Army officer would conclude "Looks like the work of them ornery COMANCHES". Only the 'wise old tracker' knew the truth...

The man in this story was just following tradition.

Old 08-19-2009, 01:14 PM

3,770 posts, read 4,982,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Kind of reminds me of a Dave Chappel episode.
Clayton Bigsby

YouTube - Black White Supremacist (HD)

Old 08-24-2009, 03:59 PM

271 posts, read 251,720 times
I think the purpose of this thread was to say that racism is not a white thing. And it is not. But this is no excuse to let the low intellect NASCAR PBR drinking fools who are yelling at town hall meetings, "Keep the government out of my Medicare" off the hook for just hating the president because he is half black. Racism is all over but exists in large numbers in the south. From Texas, to South Carolina it is rampant. People who do not have the brains to know when their women should not wear mid drift shirts are at town hall meetings puking back what glen beck said just to pander to the low minded, and help those that are making billions off of the corrupted health care industry. These same idiots are the same ones who protest the EPA from shutting down a factory they work at even though every one in their family has cancer from the poison that the same factory put They prove that Darwin was correct.

Old 12-14-2009, 05:49 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
Quote:
I'm so confused..does that make him a racist..or a reversed racist-pretending to be a foward racist while going backwards..maybe Dr Lamont Hill or Dr Gates can explains it to me..I can't keep up with all of this..

I know it can boggle the mind now could it not.

Old 12-14-2009, 05:51 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,468,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
Only problem is,...he wasn't white. He's a 20 year old black man.
The link is FOX News but the story comes from the Associated Press. Gee, I wonder why CNN hasn't touched this story?
Black Man Pleads Guilty to Posing as Obama-Hating White Supremacist on Facebook - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

On the contrary, one must wonder why it's all over Fox.

You guys are a one trick pony: Assigning a definition to silence and then attacking your stupid premise.

Old 12-14-2009, 07:15 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,490,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Kind of reminds me of a Dave Chappel episode.
Yea, I remember the episode when Dave Chappel played a black blind male and white supremacist!

Old 12-14-2009, 11:29 PM

4,127 posts, read 5,068,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
On the contrary, one must wonder why it's all over Fox.

You guys are a one trick pony: Assigning a definition to silence and then attacking your stupid premise.
This thread died out 3 months ago. It's not news any more and it's not all over anything.

Old 12-15-2009, 12:08 AM

20,343 posts, read 19,930,346 times
Unfortunately, this isn't the first time it's happended.

Even academics have been caught being "vicitmized" for racist/sexist reasons.

Old 12-15-2009, 03:37 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
Quote:

Yes, i know head can do a tail spin now ha! confusing a bit, is he a racist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies