Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2009, 04:25 AM

9,855 posts, read 11,933,875 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennySquirrel View Post
Is anyone keeping track of which number vacation this is for this moron? It seems like once a week he is on vacation.
The criteria for what constitues a 'moron' are actually quite well quantified. Obama most definitely does not fit an objective qualification of moron. I'll leave it there.

H
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2009, 04:31 AM

38,642 posts, read 26,384,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfgod View Post
Let's see if anyone gives Obama a daily intelligence briefing that says; "Al Queda/Bin Laden intent to attack in US mainland using aircraft", and if he then says, "OK, you've covered your a**, now leave!"

If that happens then we'll rip him for it. For now I'm PO'd enough that he hasn't come after the liars in his own and the R party hard enough.

golfgod
Generic Congressional Ballot - Rasmussen Reports™

Old 08-24-2009, 04:37 AM

9,855 posts, read 11,933,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
You mean Obama did not know this before making his promise to have them out of Iraq in 16 months?
I am not tired at all, seems Obama is tired and confused he needs yet another vacation.
No Obama did not know that, could not know that because the treaty was created and signed months after Obama's campaign was underway. The final four months of the Bush presidency set records for activity and action that will probably never be duplicated. The Conservatives knew that lean years were coming and they looted the National Treasury of Trillions to tide them over till... ... till Thy Kingdom Come! Why would you want UHC when you have literally ripped generations worth of insurance payments from the middle class? Nothing that you or I have seen is Obama's fault... yet! America is a VERY big economy and things happen very slowly. Do I really need to tell you that? Six months? Give me a break. I'll give it to you though, you didn't like Bush. Have you liked any president? Would you, in fact, know a good president if you saw him (her) in action? For an entire administration, never mind six months.?

H

Old 08-24-2009, 09:37 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,310,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisesturm View Post
No Obama did not know that, could not know that because the treaty was created and signed months after Obama's campaign was underway. The final four months of the Bush presidency set records for activity and action that will probably never be duplicated. The Conservatives knew that lean years were coming and they looted the National Treasury of Trillions to tide them over till... ... till Thy Kingdom Come! Why would you want UHC when you have literally ripped generations worth of insurance payments from the middle class? Nothing that you or I have seen is Obama's fault... yet! America is a VERY big economy and things happen very slowly. Do I really need to tell you that? Six months? Give me a break. I'll give it to you though, you didn't like Bush. Have you liked any president? Would you, in fact, know a good president if you saw him (her) in action? For an entire administration, never mind six months.?

H
One more time.

Obama PROMISED he would have the troops out of Iraq in 16 months.

So either he is going to or is he NOT going to, which is it?

Will he keep his word or not?

If he did not know about it then he needed to NOT make promises he KNEW he could not keep.

Obama clock is ticking away for the removal of the troops as he promised.

Lets watch and see if he lies once again.

Old 08-25-2009, 09:29 AM

5,238 posts, read 8,794,068 times
Guess it's a working vacation:

BBC NEWS | Business | Bernanke named for new Fed term
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies