Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2009, 01:44 PM

3,463 posts, read 7,307,742 times

Advertisements

Lucas Smith Affidavit now filed with the US District Court - Obama Kenyan BC

September 4th, 2009

As of today, September 4, 2009, this Affidavit has been filed with the United States District Court in Southern California ~ represented by Orly Taitz.
This is a legal affidavit that declares Lucas Smith to be of sound mind and judgment. Lucas can go to jail if he lied on this affidavit.
The document (Certified COPY of Obama Kenyan Birth Certificate) you see here, once it is validated by the court, is pretty much the proverbial “smoking gun.”

http://americangrandjury.org/article_photos/lucas_3.jpg (broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2009, 01:53 PM

35,879 posts, read 77,512,987 times
Lord have mercy. IF he was born in Kenya and IF the original birth certificate is in Kenya, it will be long gone by the time anyone tried to obtain it. Even if Obama isn't a citizen, nothing will come of any type of investigation - too many people with too much to lose are now entrenched in power. People get killed over stuff like this (if it is true) and that will be the end of that.

Old 09-05-2009, 01:54 PM

http://americangrandjury.org/article_photos/lucas_1.jpg (broken link)
http://americangrandjury.org/article_photos/lucas_2.jpg (broken link)

Old 09-05-2009, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anifani821 View Post
Lord have mercy. IF he was born in Kenya and IF the original birth certificate is in Kenya, it will be long gone by the time anyone tried to obtain it. Even if Obama isn't a citizen, nothing will come of any type of investigation - too many people with too much to lose are now entrenched in power. People get killed over stuff like this (if it is true) and that will be the end of that.
Read the affidavit!

Old 09-05-2009, 02:06 PM

4,783 posts, read 3,743,613 times
Truly amazing stuff. This could be the funniest thing to ever happen in this country in my lifetime. Will we actually have all of the defendents hanged as is still a viable punishment for treason? That would be the very best thing ever broadcast on television easily surpassing the moon landing. Can't wait.

Old 09-05-2009, 02:13 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,509,263 times
Nevermind that he got elected President, but how did he get into the Senate if this is true ?
Don't you have to fill out forms and such ? Lord knows we peons have to check that box "US citizen" often enough for government paperwork.

If this is true...no, I can't even imagine, not even with the heavy duty tin foil hat on.

I remember Watergate and I was glued to the TV all that summer watching the hearings.
Obamagate ?

Old 09-05-2009, 02:18 PM

94 posts, read 107,095 times
I don't know what to think anymore. We just have to wait and see. But, if it's true, what actually would happen???

Old 09-05-2009, 02:21 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,509,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by locomotive View Post
I don't know what to think anymore. We just have to wait and see. But, if it's true, what actually would happen???
OMG..what happened in Honduras maybe ?

Where does that leave Joe Biden ? Thank God though he's between Obama and Pelosi.

Old 09-05-2009, 02:25 PM

3,923 posts, read 3,647,877 times
Default I actually hope this isn't true.

Even though this president has thus far disappointed me with his policy and the direction he is taking this nation, I honestly don't want to find out he really wasn't eligible to be our president. I want to believe the system did it's job and the checks and balances all panned out. I want to believe this man passed all prerequisites for being eligible for the presidency. And I will tell you why.

If this is true, and this man was never really eligible to become our president, it will show conclusively that there are powerful forces working behind our government that can and will do whatever it takes to further their agenda. It will show these powers have the ability to put a man in office who really isn't even eligible to run. It will show that documents have been falsified, that the truth has been successfully hidden for years, and our free country and it's laws have been spit on by some unknown individuals who really don't care about our nation. These are revelations that should remain in the category of "conspiracy theory", because if proven true, they would shake the nation to it's very foundation. Just as a poster mentioned the moon landing, this would be akin to finding out the moon landing actually was a fake!

So I truly hope Barack Obama is truly my president, and has met all criteria to become president. Otherwise, we should all be very nervous, because God only knows what will happen next. If they can put a man in office who can't even legally be president, there is truly no limit to the damage they could do to this country. So President Obama, this goes out to you and this will be the first time I have uttered this sentence.

I truly hope that you, Barack Obama, are the rightful president of these United States.

Old 09-05-2009, 02:30 PM

628 posts, read 1,316,262 times
IF this is in fact a true copy of Obama birth certificate, does anyone actually think the district court in So. Cal will certify it to be true knowing the the resultant turmoil this will create. IF its legit...Obamas people are already working on burying this. It would be mass hysteria if found to be real
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies