Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2009, 12:42 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,495,743 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Sure, with the willing help of 0bama and the other democrats.
If you haven't noticed yet, Obama distances himself when controversy arises. We've heard from several WH advisors but nothing from Obama.

Why wasn't the President defending his choice of appointment ?
Why didn't the President issue his own statement instead of Axelrod ?
At least Bush thanked those people he had in office before they magically "resigned".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2009, 12:43 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
YOU are truly CLUELESS!

Qaddafi headed a government that sponsored the mass murder of Americans and Bush cozied up with the SOB and let him buy his way out of guilt
Wow, one has to be crazy to make the stretch that Bush "cozied" up to Qaddafi.
Quote:
Since WHEN do we allow mass murderers to apologize and go free?
Just so I dont be accused of misunderstanding, WHO did we allow to go free? What do you propose, we should have hired someone to assasinate Qaddafi?
Quote:
So I stand by what I originally said, that the NeoConfused HYPOCRITES whine about someone like Van Jones belonging in the White House while they have no problem with a man cozying up with sponsors of terror being in the White House. Capisce?
Repeating it, doesnt make you appear less of a kook no matter how many times you say it, but I will note though that you've stopped disputing the limits of government, maybe you will learn one day..

Old 09-06-2009, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
You were insisting GB didnt lead on his racist patrons and I proved that he did. Ew, are you pretending that's not what we were talking about? What on earth is that like?
Actually you did no such thing. Where is this alleged "proof"?

Old 09-06-2009, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
its a shame it takes a political commentator to do a journalists job for them..

Old 09-06-2009, 12:53 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Wow, one has to be crazy to make the stretch that Bush "cozied" up to Qaddafi.
No, one must merely read the news. One must have poor comprehension to twice say I made mention of war like you did when in fact I did not.

Quote:
Just so I dont be accused of misunderstanding, WHO did we allow to go free? What do you propose, we should have hired someone to assasinate Qaddafi?
WHO did we bring to justice from the terror sponsoring Libyan government? WHY was Qaddafi allowed to remain in power when we deposed someone who did NOTHING to America? And WHY are the NeoConfused OK with that?

Quote:
Repeating it, doesnt make you appear less of a kook no matter how many times you say it, but I will note though that you've stopped disputing the limits of government, maybe you will learn one day..

Frankly, I don't give a rat's behind if I appear a kook to a bunch of NeoConfused hypocritical whiners. That group appears as far worse than kooks when they embrace governments who sponsor acts of terror against the US while wasting far too much blood and $$$ on those that don't.

Old 09-06-2009, 12:55 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,159,646 times
Quote:
The point is that Glenn showed his hand for next week.

Old 09-06-2009, 12:56 PM

37,982 posts, read 22,157,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plannine View Post
Future appointees and candidates will have to live on a island by themselves, their whole lives, as every thing written by them, said by them or about them will be examined to be used against them. So we will get those who don't think on their own, can't say a complete sentence without shouting and have only a opinion that was told to them.

But it seems that is what those on one side of the political spectrum wants. So they better not cry when it comes back and bites them on the ass.
Another sad day in America, when the dreams of transforming the country into communists or Marxists utopia fails with yet another set back.

Old 09-06-2009, 12:57 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,159,646 times
Quote:
Actually you did no such thing. Where is this alleged "proof"?
oy. in this very thread, over what seemed to me to be several pages.

Old 09-06-2009, 12:59 PM

2,016 posts, read 5,206,195 times
Quote:
Beck is now a "political commentator"? In my opinion, he is an entertainer. For the right price, he will dance whatever *** you want, draw whatever scenario you want on his chalkboard. He can also cry at the drop of a hat too, thus rivaling the honed talents/skills of televangalists. He should be nominated for an Oscar for his acting ability.

Old 09-06-2009, 01:04 PM

37,982 posts, read 22,157,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
If you haven't noticed yet, Obama distances himself when controversy arises. We've heard from several WH advisors but nothing from Obama.

Why wasn't the President defending his choice of appointment ?
Why didn't the President issue his own statement instead of Axelrod ?
At least Bush thanked those people he had in office before they magically "resigned".
My comment was that the current economic mess we are in was done with the help of democrats, who voted in favor of all the bailouts, stimulus, spending bills and TARP, and 0bama was right there with them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies