Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2009, 12:20 PM

1,603 posts, read 3,545,583 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan_K View Post
As in my previous post, this potential TRILLION DOLLAR "mistake" (as you put it in so many words) categorizes him as one of the following in my eyes (as well as many others) being the leader of the free world:

Now, a few things can be concluded from this. 1) the dude is a straight up lier, knows what's in the bills and mis represents them in hopes the sheelpe will blindly follow him down the path of some agenda not in the best interest of the people. Or 2) the dude has no clue what is in the bills he is promoting and pushing upon the American people and therefore can't represent what is in the best interest of the people. Or 3) the dude is just too dumb to know what is going on under his nose and has no business as the leader of the free world.

Pick one... All of them have very serious long term dangers to go along with them ! Something America doesn't need. This whole HC charade is a political game and has nothing to do with the best interest of the people. My mind won't be changed of that with the bills on the table... especially after his "mistake".
Our last leader of the free world made a similar trillion dollar mistake that wasn't in the best interest of the people. Yet, he was elected twice. Any person we put in office will likely do something wrong even if they're trying to do the right thing. I'm glad the loophole was caught and it will be addressed. I just can't get over how people are trying to characterize Obama as a liar or evil because of it - especially when most of these people allowed a similar blunder to take place that was even more costly (not saying you, just most who are as critical as you).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies