Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2009, 10:58 PM

5,319 posts, read 8,982,144 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
I cannot help the blind.

Record foreclosures, bankruptcies, unemployment, doubling the debt, massive spending, take overs of major important items that control our county, weakening our defense systems, bowing down to enemies, more government involved in our life instead of less and the list goes on and on and on.

If you are happy with the job they have done I would be curious to know anything of any major importance they have accomplished even with a super majority of the congress.
Record Foreclosures - BUSH'S FAULT - Obama INHERITED

Bankruptcy's - BUSH'S FAULT - Obama INHERITED

High Unemployment - BUSH'S FAULT - Obama INHERITED

Doubling the Debt - REALLY? Prove it! 10.6 to 11.8 Trillion You should get a "better handle" on the DEBT before you make these types of comments!

Massive Spending - YOU MEAN TO FIX BUSH'S MESS?

Weakening Our Defenses - YOU MEAN BY ELIMINATING BUSH'S STAR WARS ... which never worked ... and replace it with something which DOES WORK!

Bowing to Our Enemies - TRYING TO TURN ENEMIES INTO FRIENDS ... What a HORRIBLE concept!

More Government - YOU MEAN ... TO PREVENT BUSH'S PROBLEMS FROM EVER RE-OCCURRING AGAIN ... like the GLOBAL FINANCIAL MELTDOWN ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2009, 10:59 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,462,518 times
Quote:
I cannot help the blind.

Record foreclosures, bankruptcies, unemployment, doubling the debt, massive spending, take overs of major important items that control our county, weakening our defense systems, bowing down to enemies, more government involved in our life instead of less and the list goes on and on and on.
These are called assertions....

Old 09-21-2009, 11:00 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,570,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
So sorry to hear that you were in a coma for the eight years before Obama. What were we dealing with then...Utopia? It must be incredibly overwhelming to be the POTUS that comes into office after your predecessor was the worst POTUS ever! You people are worse than Chinese water torture. You repeat the same zombified garbage over and over again. Your dense skulls are impervious to logic. Your like witches around a fetid, stinking cauldron of manure. Get back to a free and happy America? What are your talking about?

[MOD CUT]

I love it how the extreme Republicans think that this is all Obama's fault. Newsflash-this is not Obama or Bushes fault! This was going to happen regardless! The economy goes through cycles. It cannot be good and rainbows all the time.

I wonder if Sunnydays ever stops to wonder how this would have been any different if McCain had won. If I recall correctly, Beck (Conservatives Messiah-jk) said it would have been worse if McCain won.

Do I agree with everything Obama is doing? No. Did I disagree with everything Bush did? No.

You cannot just blame one political party. Both of them are responsible.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 09-22-2009 at 05:31 AM.. Reason: discuss topics, not other posters

Old 09-21-2009, 11:01 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,561,646 times
Quote:

So you used to be a process server 2 years ago under Bush, so now what are you laid off like everyone else under Obama?????
Um, no. I got fired because the ex-wife of the boss didn't like me. Sorry to dispell your claims. And that picture? I can't even tell what it is first of all or what it has to do w/anything. Oh wait, silly me. Nothing you have to say has anything to do w/anything!

Old 09-21-2009, 11:01 PM

22,180 posts, read 19,452,038 times
Quote:
Economy was fine until Nancy and Harry took over in 2007.

This is the dems economy, total and complete control for almost 3 years and 9 months of ObamAcorn and still not one major accomplishment in all that time.

Name one MAJOR accomplishment of ObamAcorn and the dems in the last 3 years.

If you cannot come up with something major make it up or something but at least give us something we can say Obama has done to "change" the economy for the better.

The economy wasn't exactly fine when Pelosi & Reid took over in 2007. Those at the top were doing great, but median incomes were stagnant for years. The problems with the economy is not something which occurred over night. It was boiling over for years till it exploded. Not to mention that while the Dems did take over Congress, Bush was still in the White House and due to the rather small majorities the Dems had overriding a veto was just about non-existent.

Now over the past few months we have seen more investment, the stock market has turned around quite a bit. The job market has continued to take a hit, but that is nothing new. The job market recovery has always been the lagging indicator of the economic turnaround. What we are seeing is the job loss quite a bit smaller than when Obama took over. About 500,000 fewer jobs are being lost each month than what we were seeing lost when he took over.

Old 09-21-2009, 11:02 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,086,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCaliforniaBear View Post
What specifically are Obama and Biden screwing up?

I am honestly curious.

Stay away from the liberal media and turn on FOX NEWS where the news is actually reported. You may learn something.

Old 09-21-2009, 11:05 PM

613 posts, read 1,054,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
Virtually all of those things were set in place by the crumbling economy prior to Obama taking office
Maybe so but hes not doin anything to help 2010 will be his downfall cant wait. Hope the door doesnt hit him on the way out in 2012 either. BO=EPIC FAIL

Old 09-21-2009, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Stay away from the liberal media and turn on FOX NEWS where the news is actually reported. You may learn something.

Fear is the driving force behind the far right, can any argument be made by them without a boogieman du jour?

Old 09-21-2009, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve1282 View Post
Maybe so but hes not doin anything to help 2010 will be his downfall cant wait. Hope the door doesnt hit him on the way out in 2012 either. BO=EPIC FAIL
This type of post reminds me of the endless ones that predicted he would never win 08. Anybody remember them? How did those work out for you guys?

Old 09-21-2009, 11:07 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,086,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
Fear is the driving force behind the far right, can any argument be made by them without a boogieman du jour?

LOL fear mongering is hussein obama's whole gig.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies