Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2009, 10:27 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,956,928 times

Advertisements

We can only hope and pray.

Biden on 2010: If GOP Succeeds, It’s ‘The End of the Road for What Barack and I Are Trying to Do’ - Political Punch

Quote:
Republicans need to pick up 40 seats next November to take back control of the House.

There are 49 seats currently held by Democrats in districts that Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz) won in last year’s presidential election.
Yes, indeedy.

I predict a new sense of urgency in obama and the liberals in congress.

Quote:
But if Democrats can hold on to those seats, “the dam is going to break,” he said, and a new era of bipartisanship will begin.
Really Joe? I thought that new era of bipartisanship with the post-partisanship of obama would have taken affect by now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2009, 10:36 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,312,478 times
I have said this for a long time now. Obama and Biden are a blessing to Americans who love our country and the freedoms we have ( or had ).

With Obama and Biden screwing up everything under the sun and with a liberal control of congress, they will pay the price in time.

Like I have said before, perfect timing for Obama to come along and screw everything up so we can finally get rid of liberalism in American and get back to being a free and happy America once again.

The end of liberalism is near in America thanks to ObamAcorn and his stooges.

Even Biden knows that.

Old 09-21-2009, 10:41 PM

1,008 posts, read 2,079,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
I have said this for a long time now. Obama and Biden are a blessing to Americans who love our country and the freedoms we have ( or had ).

With Obama and Biden screwing up everything under the sun and with a liberal control of congress, they will pay the price in time.

Like I have said before, perfect timing for Obama to come along and screw everything up so we can finally get rid of liberalism in American and get back to being a free and happy America once again.

The end of liberalism is near in America thanks to ObamAcorn and his stooges.

Even Biden knows that.
What specifically are Obama and Biden screwing up?

I am honestly curious.

Old 09-21-2009, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCaliforniaBear View Post

I am honestly curious.

I cannot help the blind.

Record foreclosures, bankruptcies, unemployment, doubling the debt, massive spending, take overs of major important items that control our county, weakening our defense systems, bowing down to enemies, more government involved in our life instead of less and the list goes on and on and on.

If you are happy with the job they have done I would be curious to know anything of any major importance they have accomplished even with a super majority of the congress.

Old 09-21-2009, 10:45 PM

858 posts, read 1,501,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCaliforniaBear View Post

I am honestly curious.
You can't be serious... Can you?

Old 09-21-2009, 10:47 PM

22,191 posts, read 19,470,309 times
Quote:
I cannot help the blind.

Record foreclosures, bankruptcies, unemployment, doubling the debt, massive spending, take overs of major important items that control our county, weakening our defense systems, bowing down to enemies, more government involved in our life instead of less and the list goes on and on and on.

If you are happy with the job they have done I would be curious to know anything of any major importance they have accomplished even with a super majority of the congress.

Virtually all of those things were set in place by the crumbling economy prior to Obama taking office

Old 09-21-2009, 10:49 PM

858 posts, read 1,501,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
Virtually all of those things were set in place by the crumbling economy prior to Obama taking office
Blah blah blah... The same thing over and over and over again.. Obama has not done ONE thing since his time in office to actually benefit ANYTHING that is wrong in this country right now.

Old 09-21-2009, 10:49 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,569,354 times
Quote:
I cannot help the blind.

I know you won't listen to this because...well, you just don't have it in you. That, & other things I won't mention. I used to be a process server....I can assure you, foreclosures were very very high two years ago when I started. So, there goes that. Bowing down to enemies...hmm, I ask you wise one of all things, evidence of that? Oh, you have none? As expected. The others...well, need no answer. So, any rebuttal on this genius?

Old 09-21-2009, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post

Economy was fine until Nancy and Harry took over in 2007.

This is the dems economy, total and complete control for almost 3 years and 9 months of ObamAcorn and still not one major accomplishment in all that time.

Name one MAJOR accomplishment of ObamAcorn and the dems in the last 3 years.

If you cannot come up with something major make it up or something but at least give us something we can say Obama has done to "change" the economy for the better.

Old 09-21-2009, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
I know you won't listen to this because...well, you just don't have it in you. That, & other things I won't mention. I used to be a process server....I can assure you, foreclosures were very very high two years ago when I started. So, there goes that. Bowing down to enemies...hmm, I ask you wise one of all things, evidence of that? Oh, you have none? As expected. The others...well, need no answer. So, any rebuttal on this genius?
http://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww318/SunnyDays90/obamabowingdown.jpg (broken link)

So you used to be a process server 2 years ago under Bush, so now what are you laid off like everyone else under Obama?????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies