Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2009, 05:41 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,318,915 times

Advertisements

Obama's UN speech was nothing short of disgusting. He demeaned America, and said we were no better than any other nation of the world.

This is not a man who loves his country. For this reason alone, he should not be president. He is an enemy of America, and should be treated as such. He should be impeached. Immediately.

Obama loves the dictators of the world. They are his friends.

He hates Israel. He has seriously undermined our relationships with our allies, and has weakened our defenses. This is purposeful. Either that, or the man is really stupid, which I do not believe.

We must seriously consider where we go from here. We cannot have this man in power until 2012. [MOD CUT]

Last edited by Ibginnie; 09-23-2009 at 05:50 PM..

Old 09-23-2009, 05:50 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,767,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Obama's UN speech was nothing short of disgusting. He demeaned America, and said we were no better than any other nation of the world.

This is not a man who loves his country. For this reason alone, he should not be president. He is an enemy of America, and should be treated as such. He should be impeached. Immediately.

He hates Israel. He has seriously undermined our relationships with our allies, and has weakened our defenses. This is purposeful. Either that, or the man is really stupid, which I do not believe.

We must seriously consider where we go from here. We cannot have this man in power until 2012. [MOD CUT]
I couldn't have said it better. Too bad it is like this and more people start to realize who the real Obama is, I wished they saw it like many ofus did before the elections, but it is never too late to wake up...this country is still a beautyful Nation. It took less than 200 days for him to get to this point

Last edited by Ibginnie; 09-23-2009 at 05:52 PM.. Reason: edited quoted post

Old 09-23-2009, 05:58 PM

14,848 posts, read 8,214,154 times
Please tell me why we are better than other nations? Is it good policy to go around telling everyone that you are better than them? Do you think that builds good relationships?

I think the differences between republicans and democrats are very philosophical. The democrats are disappointed with this country, and they have plans to change it(for the better?). The republicans are disappointed with this country, because it has changed.

I am disappointed with this country because I feel like it is no longer a beacon of light in the world. We are a bad example for how a country should be. Look at all the hatred within this country, politically and socially. Racism. Our ever-expanding military presence all over the world. The corruption and greed within our markets. We caused this worldwide recession. We pollute like crazy, we use massive amounts of oil and drive up the cost for everyone.

I mean, if you were someone from another country, would you like us?

Old 09-23-2009, 06:00 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,540,716 times
Quote:

surprise surprise...nonsense starts another OBAMA HATES AMERICA thread.

Old 09-23-2009, 06:02 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,961,908 times
When you are praised by these people;

The Associated Press: Fidel Castro praises Obama on climate change
Qadhafi: Obama should be president forever - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

Something is seriously wrong.

When you attack our allies and your own nation, that is more than just wrong, it is criminal.

Old 09-23-2009, 06:05 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,419,437 times
Quote:

Impeached why? Because the NeoConfused whiners don't like him? Getting scared by the truth? Getting bored, want another NeoConfused witch hunt that accomplishes NOTHING but pi$$ing away taxpayers $$$$$?

Name ONE impeachable offense he's commited that cann be documented with FACT, NOT some Uptighty-Righty blog blather.

Old 09-23-2009, 06:06 PM

4,792 posts, read 5,904,050 times
Well, kiddies, I have news for those of you who think the US is better than everyone else. Is the US great in many ways ? Yes, it is. Does it hold the Beacon of all things perfect ? No it does not. Being proud is one thing, but it's hubris to act like you are "king of the earthball." The rest of the world will delight in knocking your crown off. A little humility goes a long way !

Old 09-23-2009, 06:07 PM

14,848 posts, read 8,214,154 times
Let me get something straight. If you want to change America, does that mean you hate it?

Old 09-23-2009, 06:10 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,519,997 times
The US is no better than any other country. We have no right just stepping all over other countries just "because we are the US".

Time to get some perspective. We are a debt ridden country dependent on others for our goods.

Old 09-23-2009, 06:15 PM

22,193 posts, read 19,473,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
When you are praised by these people;

The Associated Press: Fidel Castro praises Obama on climate change
Qadhafi: Obama should be president forever - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

Something is seriously wrong.

When you attack our allies and your own nation, that is more than just wrong, it is criminal.
How exactly has Obama attacked the U.S & our allies, by what suggesting that sometimes we have made mistakes??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies