Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2009, 10:22 AM

5,319 posts, read 9,004,464 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyandclaire89 View Post
If you believe that ....I have some swamp land that I'd luv to sell you...

Truth...its pay back to OBama's cronies in Chicago

Michelle Obama: It's a 'sacrifice' to travel to Europe to pitch for the Olympics. But I'm doing it for the kids. | Washington Examiner (http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/blogs/beltway-confidential/Michelle-Obama-Its-a-sacrifice-to-travel-to-Europe-to-pitch-for-the-Olympics--For-Oprah-and-the-president-too--But-were-doing-it-for-the-kids-62928957.html - broken link)

Ahh ... the good ole' WASHINGTON EXAMINER!

Right-Wing Trash at it's FINEST !!!

Old 10-01-2009, 10:37 AM

5,041 posts, read 6,229,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Well now this is weird, lookie here: As much of a sacrifice as people say this is for me or Oprah or the president to come for these few days....

So not only is your thread title misleading, but also the opinion piece title.

Now that's strange, it seems to me that she is repeating what OTHERS have said about it. Not sure how much of a sacrifice it is, lol, but hey I'm all for the olympics coming here.
It never fails. You look under the surface of a right-wing hissy fit and you find out they are lying.

And dumb people trumpet it as truth here on CD. Then they bash the ones who point out how wrong they are.

Then they drop the thread and move on to the next hissy fit.

Old 10-01-2009, 10:39 AM

10,503 posts, read 15,596,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by idahogie View Post
It never fails. You look under the surface of a right-wing hissy fit and you find out they are lying.

And dumb people trumpet it as truth here on CD. Then they bash the ones who point out how wrong they are.

Then they drop the thread and move on to the next hissy fit.
I know, it's fun to watch isn't it?

Old 10-01-2009, 11:05 AM

9,613 posts, read 9,926,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
I know, it's fun to watch isn't it?
It's even more fun to watch how fast the lefties defend everything!

Old 10-01-2009, 11:10 AM

5,165 posts, read 6,065,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel713 View Post
They can't do anything right for you people. If they hadn't gone, you all would have said they don't give a damn about America. Same crap, different day. Moving along...
No, we would not have said anything about them Not sacrificing to go to Europe.

I understand you feel betrayed by the glorious campaign that promised you hope and change but has delivered nothing.

Old 10-01-2009, 11:14 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,986,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
I dislike Obamas policies and personal choices. However this is just such a non issue.
I would think our time opposing his policy is better served with health care and cap and trade debates
I knew I could count on you to bring a little rational thinking to the board, thanks.
Hoping all is well with you and yours.
Casper

Old 10-01-2009, 11:15 AM

1,936 posts, read 1,830,173 times
Change has come in the form of our President and First Lady fighting to bring class and happiness to the USA. I hope the USA gets the Olympics. It will boost our economy BIG TIME.

Old 10-01-2009, 11:23 AM

1,936 posts, read 1,830,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel713 View Post
They can't do anything right for you people. If they hadn't gone, you all would have said they don't give a damn about America. Same crap, different day. Moving along...
Just like they did in the month of August. The president could not take a vacation with his family in peace. I am proud of our president going the extra mile to bring the Olympics here. Many Americans will be able to attend without the expense and detailed travel scrutiny.

Old 10-01-2009, 11:26 AM

1,360 posts, read 1,946,918 times
Quote:
Change has come in the form of our President and First Lady fighting to bring class and happiness to the USA. I hope the USA gets the Olympics. It will boost our economy BIG TIME.
Especially his cronies in Chicago...

Old 10-01-2009, 11:26 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,867,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freemore View Post
Just like they did in the month of August. The president could not take a vacation with his family in peace. I am proud of our president going the extra mile to bring the Olympics here. Many Americans will be able to attend without the expense and detailed travel scrutiny.
So you were fine when Bush took a vacation and said the samething right?

Have you seen the latest unemployment numbers. You need a job to attend the olympics

Oh wait those in congress can pay for it with the raise they just gave themselves
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies