Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2009, 09:23 PM

691 posts, read 2,331,645 times

Advertisements

Just another day.

Last edited by kek1993; 10-08-2009 at 09:32 PM.. Reason: sp
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2009, 11:30 AM

190 posts, read 466,385 times
I would consider myself to be liberal in MOST of my views. That being said even a great fool can figure out that the more dark skinned people you have in an area the higher the crime is. I don't pretend to have the answers for this but it is what it is and the people that are too politically corect to acept this are fools.

In my expeirence the least racist people you will find are upper class white people that live in predominantly white cities.

there's a reason people in the south are racist

Old 10-10-2009, 12:07 PM

6,205 posts, read 7,475,808 times
Some people keep hammering the racism issue, making it the center of their lives.
During slavery, when times were really bad, there was less talk of racism then today... And later, there were disgusting discriminatory laws and segregation. Those had to go and one way was to protest and talk against them. But, what's the point hammering this today? Again and again. Will racists change their minds because of so much talk? The only result is people who made racism talk a center topic in their lives, feel bad about themselves. In reality, it doesn't change much.

Old 10-10-2009, 06:08 PM

37,282 posts, read 19,287,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey1979 View Post
I would consider myself to be liberal in MOST of my views. That being said even a great fool can figure out that the more dark skinned people you have in an area the higher the crime is. I don't pretend to have the answers for this but it is what it is and the people that are too politically corect to acept this are fools.

In my expeirence the least racist people you will find are upper class white people that live in predominantly white cities.

there's a reason people in the south are racist
Sure is.

They were taught it as children at their parents and grandparents knees.

I hope there is a special place in hell for people who teach children to hate.

Old 10-11-2009, 01:26 AM

190 posts, read 466,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Sure is.

They were taught it as children at their parents and grandparents knees.

I hope there is a special place in hell for people who teach children to hate.
I don't hate. I was not raised to hate. my parents where hipppies but I care about the safety of myself and my love ones. being in the military can show you another side life.

Old 10-11-2009, 01:52 AM

2,250 posts, read 1,397,719 times
Am I racist? No
Have I ever discriminated? Yes

I don't hate, I don't love either, I just go about my business, you want to come along for the ride, go ahead I don't care what race you are, but you better respect me. If you don't respect me, I don't care what race you are, I'm not going to like you, but the fact I'm white makes me a racist I guess, since according to all the people I hear who throw the racism and racists words around like the world is about to explode pretty much state 'Only white people are racist'.

Old 10-11-2009, 04:35 AM

37,282 posts, read 19,287,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey1979 View Post
I don't hate. I was not raised to hate. my parents where hipppies but I care about the safety of myself and my love ones. being in the military can show you another side life.
Welcome to the club.

What does that have to do with being a racist?

Old 10-11-2009, 08:56 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,978,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
I think the issue is more the use of the race card when liberals are unable to defend Obama's failures with logical arguments.
Tired of hearing the word racist or race card, but I do agree with you. Anyone, if you are not black that voted for any other candidate is a racist..

Nita

Old 10-11-2009, 08:57 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,978,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcadca View Post
Everyone is raciest.
not true, everyone has prejudices, but not all are racists.

Nita

Old 10-11-2009, 09:00 AM

8,998 posts, read 14,808,349 times
Yep. I hate the human race most days.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies