Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do You Miss President Bush Yet
Hell Yes 23 20.54%
Hell No 59 52.68%
Yes 13 11.61%
No 11 9.82%
He was the best 1 0.89%
Never 4 3.57%
Other 0 0%
Don't know 1 0.89%
Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2009, 10:58 AM

989 posts, read 2,498,535 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
Actually, I'm missing Hillary. She was supposed to be the next president and she got a bad deal.
How? She lost fair and square.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2009, 10:59 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,321,408 times
Default Do You Miss President Bush Yet?

I'm torn on this. I used to enjoy his stand-up comedy. It was infectious and struck the entire world.

It was only the immediate and long term effects that were truly horrible.

I think I'd like to see him do stand-up from a less destructive stage.

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy Anne View Post
Missing Bush is like missing cold sores, hemmeroids, spider bites, traffic accidents, bowel cramps, quadruple bypasses, shingles, hives, tennis elbow, earthquakes, fountains of spurting blood, severed limbs, empty bank accounts....
ooh! I've got two...labor pains and a toothache.

1,851 posts, read 2,153,826 times
And this is the funny part. Not funnny ...haha, funny ....sad and pathetic.

Missing Bush, because of Obama is like saying......

You know, I miss getting my face chewed by that mountain lion (Bush). Because this Tiger (Obama)chewing on my leg is so much more annoying.

Either way buddy, you're screwed. You're getting eaten.

I have an idea. Let's discard partisan (and two party) politics and vote-in politicians that will actually do the right thing and stop this fascist control that Corporate America has on the people of our country and our laws? What, no?

Partisan Politics: Where The Stupid Go, To Get Dumber.

Old 10-14-2009, 11:01 AM

16,880 posts, read 15,198,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by At_Last_2009 View Post
Do You Miss President Bush Yet?

I do, especially on National Security.

I dont miss bush at all, he had his 2 chances to be conservative and he acted more of the liberal light that is present today amongst republicans these days.

now pbo gets his 1 chance to screw the USA just like bush had his 2 chances. I just hope the USA can survive it.

Old 10-14-2009, 11:01 AM

1,240 posts, read 2,239,598 times
Quote:
Missing Bush is like missing cold sores, hemmeroids, spider bites, traffic accidents, bowel cramps, quadruple bypasses, shingles, hives, tennis elbow, earthquakes, fountains of spurting blood, severed limbs, empty bank accounts....

So, is that a no?

Old 10-14-2009, 11:02 AM

16,880 posts, read 15,198,564 times
Quote:

sounds more like you are describing pbo than bush.

Old 10-14-2009, 11:04 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NMyTree View Post
And this is the funny part. Not funnny ...haha, funny ....sad and pathetic.

Missing Bush, because of Obama is like saying......

You know, I miss getting my face chewed by that mountain lion (Bush). Because this Tiger (Obama)chewing on my leg is so much more annoying.

Either way buddy, you're screwed. You're getting eaten.

I have an idea, let's vote in politicains that will actually do the right thing and stop this fascist control that Corporate America has on ther people ofm our country and our laws? What, no?

Partisan Politics: Where The Stupid Go, To Get Dumber.
I agree with you about the Fascist Corporatism. If it is not brought under control with stringent regulation, our democracy or what is really left of it, is finished. What gets me really pissed is that you have so many defenders right here on these boards that will fight tooth and nail that what these giants are practicing is just plain old, down home Capitalism.

Old 10-14-2009, 11:06 AM

2,793 posts, read 6,123,478 times
compared to the duche rag we have now I miss Jimmy Carter.

Old 10-14-2009, 11:07 AM

6,762 posts, read 11,630,098 times
I don't miss him, but at least we didn't have a beta male president rolling over on his back for all the world's dictators to make sure they knew they were in charge and America would sit down and shut up while they do as they please.

Fiscally, Bush was a disaster, but Obama is on track right now to be an even bigger disaster as he bows to the globalist agenda.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies