Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2009, 05:39 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,952,501 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
Or they rape women, then convince the women that they only choice left to them to 'regain the family honor' is to strap on a bomb laden belt and go blow up a pet market.

They are cowards, and the fact that they are defended and held up as martyrs is very, very disturbing.
Men rape women, that is always wrong, no matter the religon used as an excuse. I do not blame religon for the acts of men unless thatsaid belief says it is ok, Islam does not.
Casper
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2009, 05:42 PM

1,653 posts, read 1,171,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Christmas View Post
What if he had used an explosive belt instead of a gun, would he then be a terrorist?
What if he were a Conservative then would he be a terrorist?

What if he were a faithfull listener of Glenn Beck, then would he be a terrorist?

Old 11-15-2009, 05:45 PM

44 posts, read 42,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Men rape women, that is always wrong, no matter the religon used as an excuse. I do not blame religon for the acts of men unless thatsaid belief says it is ok, Islam does not.
Casper
Islam may not say so in the Koran but the culture supports death to a woman that has been raped instead of jailing the rapists. So what kind of apologist would sanction such a thing? People of leftist thought sure seem tothrow up some poor excuses to defend incredibly bad people. You should be ashamed of yourself. Defenders of these actions are part of the problem. Please do not let your politics blind you to the hatred that is displayed by many Muslim men toward women.

Old 11-15-2009, 05:46 PM

8,185 posts, read 12,645,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Casper
But jihadists say that it is OK....

Woman Set Up Suicide Bomber Rapes

10:43am UK, Wednesday February 04, 2009
A woman suspected of recruiting more than 80 female suicide bombers has confessed to organising their rapes so she could later convince them martyrdom was the only way to escape the shame.

Iraq Woman Used Rape To Recruit Female Suicide Bombers, She Confesses To Police | World News | Sky News

Old 11-15-2009, 05:51 PM

9,763 posts, read 10,533,078 times
Quote:
Well yes but even McVeigh had more brains than to blow himself up over some self serving superstition that it would send him to heaven and gain him a few virgins. Western men know how to do that without blowing themselves up. They are mindless followers that couldn't do a woman any good if they had one. No wonder they beat and marginalze women. To buy into the fairy tales that their hooligan leaders feed them is very childlike of mind. No western man I ever knew would fall for that kind of immasculine stupidity.
Huh? Are you now changing the subject from cowardice to misogyny?

And since we're discussing McVeigh, who is more cowardly? Someone who kills indescriminately and then runs, or someone who kills himself in the process?

You wouldn't be defending McVeigh, would you?

Old 11-15-2009, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Islam may not say so in the Koran but the culture supports death to a woman that has been raped instead of jailing the rapists. So what kind of apologist would sanction such a thing? People of leftist thought sure seem tothrow up some poor excuses to defend incredibly bad people. You should be ashamed of yourself. Defenders of these actions are part of the problem. Please do not let your politics blind you to the hatred that is displayed by many Muslim men toward women.
Are you reading the same post I am? Casper said he doesn't blame the religion for actions of men. He never defended "bad people." Indeed, he said rape is wrong. Where on earth are you reading defense of terrorist activities in his post?

Old 11-15-2009, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post
Huh? Are you now changing the subject from cowardice to misogyny?

And since we're discussing McVeigh, who is more cowardly? Someone who kills indescriminately and then runs, or someone who kills himself in the process?

You wouldn't be defending McVeigh, would you?
Oh please, silly little man, why is it that leftist leaning thugs always insert such childish jibberish to defend meaningless points of view when they are called out for their foolish statements. Take it like a man and come up with reasoned arguements.

Old 11-15-2009, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Oh please, silly little man, why is it that leftist leaning thugs always insert such childish jibberish to defend meaningless points of view when they are called out for their foolish statements. Take it like a man and come up with reasoned arguements.

Okie-dokie Ms. Christmas. You go girl! Call me some more names. Make 'em really brutal. "Leftist leaning thug" is so lame. C'mon, sister. Let me have it! I like it!

Old 11-15-2009, 06:33 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,952,501 times
Quote:
No, YOU should be ashamed of yourself, for putting words in my mouth, after I stated clearly that I am not making excuses for. his actions, no one has, are you really that slow? Did you even read whAt I actually said? If you had, you might not look so foolish after your post. But then again, it is not I that is being blinded. Oh, I treat all ladies as someone very special, because they are our betters, another discussion, but I never had any compliants, so.....maybe you should not assume so much.
Casper

Old 11-15-2009, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post

Okie-dokie Ms. Christmas. You go girl! Call me some more names. Make 'em really brutal. "Leftist leaning thug" is so lame. C'mon, sister. Let me have it! I like it!
Oh dear, I apologize for being rude. It is just that I have met so many liberal men and they all exhibit this whiny, attack dog approach to problem solving and it always looks so childish and immasculine on them. If that is not your true nature you will have to forgive me. I am new here and I have little tolerance for tomfoolery. This is why I was so amazed that Obama won the election particularly the woman vote. He is such a little thin wristed girly man.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies