Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-16-2007, 10:42 AM

452 posts, read 1,132,183 times

Advertisements

It is Urgent that Veterans and Seniors use their Power to DEMAND that Congress end the Treason by deporting all illegals on sight. We must use the power of our 72 million votes which is more than enough to take control of all three branches of government. We do not have to ask, beg, or plead. We have the power of the people, so each of us must personally DEMAND today, that our representatives follow our wishes with no BS.

It is with a heavy heart, and much sadness I inform Veterans and Seniors that your work and sacrifices to preserve this great country will have been in vain unless you answer the call to duty one more time and DEMAND, not ask Congress to Stop the Treason by:

1. Obeying our Constitution and the rule of law.
2. Using whatever force is required to protect our borders.
3. Deporting every illegal on site.
4. Denying citizenship to children of illegals.
5. Enacting a 10 year moratorium on all immigration.
6. Enacting English only Legislation.

Anarchy is spreading out of control in sanctuary cities where it is not safe to travel. When I use the word Treason, I am using it in strict accordance with definition in the U.S. Constitution Section 3---------or, in adhering to their enemies giving them aid and comfort.

Your immediate and forceful DEMANDS to those in Congress is imperative for personal survival. Your Social Security, Medicare, Veterans and most benefits to our poor were cut again while benefits were paid to illegals so employers could profit. The Social Security Administration signed an agreement to give Social Security to illegals which will destroy Social Security http://www.washtimes.com/national/20...4132-2456r.htm (broken link). Every undereducated illegal head of household costs taxpayers $22,000 a year more than any contributions made, for a total of $1,000,000 per lifetime. Illegals are an Economic disaster for Americans, but exorbitantly profitable for traitors who hire and support them with our tax money. If illegals remain, you and your family will slide into a life of poverty and pain. As resources continue to be looted from our country, and circumstances become more dire, there will be unavoidable ethnic and class warfare. Every taxpayer dollar spent on illegals is another dollar put in the pockets of traitors who employ them.

Every day 25 Americans are killed by illegals while traitors profit. Millions of illegals kill, rob, rape, and molest thousands of Americans while traitors in Congress support them for a share of the blood money. Remember, 28% of convicts are illegals and they are only 4% of population. Forty percent of unemployment of Blacks is due to illegals/immigrants. Many hospitals are out of business and will not be there when you need them because of free care for illegals. Illegals are bringing deadly diseases back into our country. Criminal illegal gangs are out of control and spreading across our country. Our property taxes are high because we are forced to educate children of illegals who do not contribute. Illegals hurt our economy by sending billions of dollars home. Illegals steal our jobs and lower wages. Your auto insurance is high because most illegals do not have any.

Millions of Veterans who earned, and were promised benefits for their service to this country have been denied, while our government pays benefits to illegals who never did a damn thing for this country except make traitors in congress and business wealthy.

Story Continues,
http://www.newswithviews.com/Wallace/andrew1.htm
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2007, 10:51 AM

2,433 posts, read 6,676,879 times
Great Post Chloedog!

Old 05-16-2007, 11:55 AM

1,394 posts, read 2,770,461 times
The government pays no attention to vets ! They have even taken away some of our benefits when good ole GW was elected to the whitehouse..

BUSH DOES NOT CARE ABOUT VETERANS....

Old 05-16-2007, 12:05 PM

2,080 posts, read 6,936,524 times
Great post chloe! I don't know if it's the present administration or the past administrations but something has to be done! I'm a veteran of ODS/S, and the care at the VA is touch and go here in LA. I'm sure there are a lot of horror stories across the US. We should not only look at the vets and elderly, but the future vets and elderly so they can rest easy like our grandparents. Make sure that health care and Social Security is available for those who contributed to the American dream.

Old 05-16-2007, 12:33 PM

340 posts, read 744,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brikag View Post
Great post chloe! I don't know if it's the present administration or the past administrations but something has to be done! I'm a veteran of ODS/S, and the care at the VA is touch and go here in LA. I'm sure there are a lot of horror stories across the US. We should not only look at the vets and elderly, but the future vets and elderly so they can rest easy like our grandparents. Make sure that health care and Social Security is available for those who contributed to the American dream.
Yes, I noticed a slow but continual degrading of the Hospital in L.A. as well.. I used to take my Dad there, and before too long, I will probably start making the trip as needed... I noticed the Dr.'s were being stretched thinner and thinner, and the facilities were starting to show neglect... It seemed that instead of the time they used to be able to spend with him, it became a "Take these and you will be OK" visit...I haven't been in there since 1999, and am afraid of what I will find if and when I need to use it...

Old 05-16-2007, 12:34 PM

11,887 posts, read 36,915,317 times
Fantastic post chloedog. I'm in total agreement with you and every day I try and go to numbersusa to fax or call my congress person. This is an outrage being perpetrated on the American people and people who reside here legally!

Old 05-16-2007, 01:01 PM

19,198 posts, read 31,470,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chloedog View Post
It is Urgent that Veterans and Seniors use their Power to DEMAND that Congress end the Treason by deporting all illegals on sight.
Doesn't this really belong over in the Immigration Romper Room? Posting it anywhere else is a little like having a leak in the landfill.

But do be sure to sign up for Dr. Dave's anti-aging regimen. That's about on the same level as anything Andrew C. Wallace has to say...

Old 05-16-2007, 01:39 PM

340 posts, read 744,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saganista View Post
Doesn't this really belong over in the Immigration Romper Room? Posting it anywhere else is a little like having a leak in the landfill.

But do be sure to sign up for Dr. Dave's anti-aging regimen. That's about on the same level as anything Andrew C. Wallace has to say...
Interesting opinion...

Do you think that deportation of Illegals might make some people a little uneasy, knowing that it may be their workers that get deported ??? Just wondering since you have posted before that you employ Illegals in your business...

The OP is asking fellow Americans to contact their respective Cogressman, etc., to voice their concerns over a problem in our country, why would he post it anywhere but in "Politics and Other Controversies" ? Sounds pretty political to me...

Old 05-16-2007, 01:46 PM

452 posts, read 1,132,183 times
Quote:
saganista
Interesting opinion...

Do you think that deportation of Illegals might make some people a little uneasy, knowing that it may be their workers that get deported ??? Just wondering since you have posted before that you employ Illegals in your business...

The OP is asking fellow Americans to contact their respective Cogressman, etc., to voice their concerns over a problem in our country, why would he post it anywhere but in "Politics and Other Controversies" ? Sounds pretty political to me...
I would like for you to know that I did post this in the immigration thread as well.

Old 05-16-2007, 10:49 PM

19,198 posts, read 31,470,227 times
Do not post the same message to multiple forums, this is cross-posting and multiple posts will be removed.
-- City-Data Terms of Service
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies