Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2009, 09:25 PM

1,617 posts, read 2,638,708 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
LOL this reminds of when a girl rented Jane Eyre instead of reading the book and then came talking about the things that had happened (in the movie not in the book) those who didn't bother reading the book believed her and ended up sounding like idiots once the teacher started questioning them
I guess this is what happened on this thread.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2009, 10:13 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,603,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlhct View Post
I guess this is what happened on this thread.
Oh, I think a lot of them figured it was probably a false story but they didn't care. Just another excuse to bash Sharpton.

Old 12-07-2009, 10:38 PM

1,617 posts, read 2,638,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
Oh, I think a lot of them figured it was probably a false story but they didn't care. Just another excuse to bash Sharpton.
Most of them seemed to have just slithered away until the next race thread appears - then it will be business as usual.

Old 12-08-2009, 12:59 AM

403 posts, read 535,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Even Al Sharpton should see that Woods picks very beautiful women.

Even though I have lost all respect for Woods, his wife is a gorgeous lady who he should be ashamed of doing what he did.

Al needs to go home and shut up. Why would Woods want to date or have any affairs with an ugly woman?

Maybe Al needs some blonde headed blue eyed beauty to help him not look like such an idiot!!!

in this satire, al sharpton isnt suggesting tiger woods cheat with ugly women...he's talking about black women.

unless you're the most beautiful blonde haired blue eyed person in the world, i dont think you need to be insulting a whole race of women.

Old 12-08-2009, 06:56 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,380,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by love.doll View Post
in this satire, al sharpton isnt suggesting tiger woods cheat with ugly women...he's talking about black women.

unless you're the most beautiful blonde haired blue eyed person in the world, i dont think you need to be insulting a whole race of women.

Satire? You mean this didn't really happen I was up all last night flipping through news channels trying to find this

Old 12-08-2009, 07:01 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,716,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMichele View Post
No. Little black girls are doing just fine after this latest scandal.
They're probably laughing at the blond bimbos who were so willing to be the 18 holes game Tiger played. The bimbos only lined up because of his money and celebrity.

Old 12-08-2009, 07:11 AM

13,651 posts, read 20,783,612 times
Quote:
"Sharpton claims that the lack of African-American women among Woods’ harem will have a negative affect on the black community, specifically young black girls."
This week's evidence that the racism has largely been eradicated leaving these important topics in its place.

Old 12-08-2009, 07:34 AM

12,600 posts, read 9,391,991 times
IMO and in fact T.W. is not black so why all the fuss?

Old 12-08-2009, 11:53 AM

850 posts, read 1,546,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
I agree with The Reverend Sharpton. Woods is a racist. If he had any sort of sense of what diversity is all about, he'd have included MANY types of mistresses in his harem....black women..Asian women...elderly women...physically challenged women....underage girls...poverty-stricken women...Amish mistresses....Muslim mistresses in burkhas...perhaps a young boy or two.

Nothing but a bland, monocultural array of White mistresses? Shame on Tiger. He's a disgrace to diversity.
That's pretty stupid. Who cares who he is laying in bed. Why does it matter so much what color they are. If that is what he prefers, why does anyone care?

Sorry, but there are more important issues to be thinking about then who or how many tiger laid...ie..our troops over in iraq, education, health care etc...

Old 12-08-2009, 12:28 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,538,660 times
1) This "Al Sharpton" press conference never happened
2) Its viewed as a very good thing that Black women were not involved in Tiger Woods parade of tramps
3) Tiger Woods has always been an egotistical ass....now the rest of the world knows it
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies