Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2009, 09:31 PM

4,011 posts, read 4,429,419 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
No I have the facts. As I said, only the poor will be able to get any free healthcare because you have to be below poverty level to get this for free.
If you are poor and never worked a decent job you are qualified to get this new HC for FREE.

Sure, some can buy into it but the idea of giving millions of people who never had a decent job free HC is WELFARE and is stealing from the rest of us.

Guess some need to work a second job to buy there own healthcare so some of us do not have to pay for someone else's mistakes.
You said no such thing. This is a complete misrepresentation of your post I quoted when I made the response which you quoted.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2009, 09:42 PM

39,031 posts, read 23,034,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Our government leaders have totally gone full bore into the toilet.
Slander, name calling and then association to "slavery", "terrorism", "anti-American".
Rather then just agree to disagree and have opposition they have to go out of their way to demean them and make opposition "evil" and "wrong".

This country needs a reboot..a total cleansing.
I totally agree. Instead of honest debate upon the merits of health care reform, people cry racism to quiet opposing voices without even listening to the valid concerns that citizens have about the health care reform bill. How are we expected to make progress if we cannot listen to one another and reach a compromise?

Old 12-11-2009, 09:46 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,459,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatteress View Post
I totally agree. Instead of honest debate upon the merits of health care reform, people cry racism to quiet opposing voices without even listening to the valid concerns that citizens have about the health care reform bill. How are we expected to make progress if we cannot listen to one another and reach a compromise?
The liberals are not interested in others opinions if they differ from their own or their agenda

Old 12-11-2009, 09:51 PM

4,011 posts, read 4,429,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
The liberals are not interested in others opinions if they differ from their own or their agenda
More right wing projecting.....

Old 01-10-2010, 01:53 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,489,971 times
Reid To Obama: Sorry For 'No Negro Dialect' Remark - Video - WSOC Charlotte (http://www.wsoctv.com/video/22198883/index.html - broken link)

Quote:
Senator Harry Reid of Nevada made the utterly absurd claim that not voting for the Health Care Bill is tantamount to the acts of racism that were constitutive of American Slavery.
http://moralhealth.com/2009/12/14/

Projection anyone?

Old 01-10-2010, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagran View Post
More right wing projecting.....
Isn't that ironic...

Old 01-10-2010, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Fox News sheep are Fox News sheep no matter what they call themselves.

I think you better study up a bit on that stuff on projecting that you copied and pasted. You still don't quite grasp it.

Bwahahahahaha!

Old 01-10-2010, 01:58 PM

Quote:
I'm glad to see that someone from the right is finally understanding why they say the things they do. I've been pointing out the projecting on the part of the right wing for months now but few of you seem to understand what it is you are doing. I assumed you didn't understand the concept. Glad to see you did the research.
Really?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies