Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2009, 01:04 PM

2,637 posts, read 4,464,661 times

Advertisements

Howdy Mame, allow me to tuck that in for ya. ----I do like tha gals.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2009, 01:05 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wedjat View Post
What about the women who have no idea the guy they're having sex with is married or in a relationship? Are they simpletons in your mind because they think the guy is single?
How many of those b**ches didn't know Tiger was married? I would hazard a guess of none, but to hear you talk you believe none of them knew it.

Old 12-11-2009, 01:07 PM

2,637 posts, read 4,464,661 times
When ever someone gets caught with their pants down, they always cry, "oh my, but I thought he was single"

Old 12-11-2009, 01:09 PM

1,773 posts, read 1,266,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
How many of those b**ches didn't know Tiger was married? I would hazard a guess of none, but to hear you talk you believe none of them knew it.
Calm down, why don't you read the whole thread before spouting off?

Old 12-11-2009, 01:14 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,640,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobolt View Post
No one is sinless. But that's not what aero is saying. One can experience lust, desire etc, but to NOT act on it is what separates the Tiger Woods from those who are faithful.
The faithful are "dead to sin" (Romans 6:3-11), but it does not mean they never sin. Yes, believers can act and commit sin like Tiger, but do not do so habitually and deliberately. What separates Tiger from the faithful, is the way he did it habitually and over a long period of time. Obviously there was no guilt until he was caught.

Anyway, the 'Tiger' is in all of us tempting us to do all kinds of things. That's the message. Don't judge, because one day you might find yourself looking in the mirror asking yourself why you did what you did.

37,803 posts, read 41,019,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
How true...

Paul Edwards : The Tiger in You - Townhall.com

There isn’t a man on the planet who in this sense isn’t Tiger Woods. There isn’t anything in Tiger that isn’t in you. None of us are as bad as we could be, but the propensity for lust, lying, anger, and unfaithfulness are all there—hidden in a heart that is deceitful above all things and desperately wicked. There isn’t any one of us who is not capable, like Tiger, of saying, “It’s only this one time. No harm.â€

read link..
What makes me different is, I'm not a man dog and I'm single. I think it's the golf. The golf made him do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post

Anyway, the 'Tiger' is in all of us tempting us to do all kinds of things. That's the message.
And I would wholeheartedly agree with this.

Old 12-11-2009, 01:20 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,640,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
What makes me different is, I'm not a man dog and I'm single. I think it's the golf. The golf made him do it.
Apparently many of the golfers on the tour knew what was going on, but what are they supposed to do? He made it awkward for everyone.

Old 12-11-2009, 06:03 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
Please the tiger in me has enough to handle with just one husband, Why on earth would he or i want to cheat with 12 other people, we keep each other very happy, thank you very much. We have a very secure and mature relationship, where we communicate very well. I do feel that there are married couples out there who have problems communicating, and that is truly so much of the problem, without communicating, how can one have intimacy. And before you know it HUSBAND OR WIFE, they are now communicating with someone other then their spouse. Take time for each other, and quiet moments, believe ME IT DOES HELP.

Old 12-11-2009, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Please the tiger in me has enough to handle with just one husband, Why on earth would he or i want to cheat with 12 other people, we keep each other very happy, thank you very much. We have a very secure and mature relationship, where we communicate very well. I do feel that there are married couples out there who have problems communicating, and that is truly so much of the problem, without communicating, how can one have intimacy. And before you know it HUSBAND OR WIFE, they are now communicating with someone other then their spouse. Take time for each other, and quiet moments, believe ME IT DOES HELP.
That's good to hear & it sounds like you guys know what it takes. I'm sorry if I generalized too much & offended anyone w/my initial post about men. Apparently I've heard too many stories that has clouded my thinking.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies