Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2009, 04:40 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrover View Post
I for one am fed up with people like Nancy Pelosi and the President constantly whining that they can't be expected to make real changes because of policies they were handed by the Bush administration. Just today Pelosi said when speaking of Obama's Afghanistan policy that he had been "dealt a very bad hand because there was no plan in Afghanistan for years.” At what point will any of the high profile Dems own up to their own inabilities and stop blaming Bush for everything? President Obama is very indecisive when he has to react quickly; only when he has had time to query his "advisors" about what he should say or do is he able to respond. It is government by committee. Cowboy up Obama and quit letting Nancy Pelosi be your mouthpiece.
I think that they plan to stop that crap about the summer of 2012. Surely not before that since Obama has convinced himself that he inherited more problems than any other President. Cry baby is what he needs to be known as, CryBaby in Chief. CIC
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2009, 04:46 PM

52 posts, read 24,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Rather the GOP is using the Obama administration as a scapegoat for Bush\'s failures.
hahaha, nice twist

Old 12-16-2009, 08:21 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
When hell freezes over for both PARTIES~

Old 12-16-2009, 08:27 PM

37,972 posts, read 22,157,422 times
Quote:
I for one am fed up with people like Nancy Pelosi and the President constantly whining that they can't be expected to make real changes because of policies they were handed by the Bush administration. Just today Pelosi said when speaking of Obama's Afghanistan policy that he had been "dealt a very bad hand because there was no plan in Afghanistan for years.” At what point will any of the high profile Dems own up to their own inabilities and stop blaming Bush for everything? President Obama is very indecisive when he has to react quickly; only when he has had time to query his "advisors" about what he should say or do is he able to respond. It is government by committee. Cowboy up Obama and quit letting Nancy Pelosi be your mouthpiece.
They will never give up their "It's Bush's fault" rallying cry, it's what allows them to run up a $1.5 trillion dollar deficit and not feel any guilt... because... "It's Bush's fault!"

Old 12-16-2009, 08:31 PM

2,497 posts, read 7,478,621 times
Quote:
I don't blame Bush for all our problems, however, life seemed much better before that tyrant took over our country. I remember an oral/oval office affair being our main "problem" in the 90's, but the gas prices, and economy were great. People could progress and travel and explore...now we are at a halt with a stagnant economy, millions out of jobs and a major attack on our home soil. So yeah I 'd say it's legit to blame Bush since our downfall happened as soon as he took office. Obama won't be able to even come close to fixing the destruction that the Bush Admin took 8 years to cause. What Bush did to our country/world will take 20 or 30 or more years to fix. Not to blame Bush totally, but he did have a big hand in the demise that has taken place.

Old 12-17-2009, 06:51 AM

1,611 posts, read 4,854,130 times
This morning on Drudge I saw the following headline: "President Obama: Federal Government 'Will Go Bankrupt' if Health Care Costs Are Not Reined In." Is Obama delusional or what? Has he already forgotten the massive bailout money that he and his crew shoved down our throats with no idea how to pay for it other than just printing the money. And now he wants palm the blame off on health care costs? I can't recall another administration in my lifetime that has been so whiny and so insistant on crying, "It's not my fault!" The Obama administration is the biggest herd of finger-pointers that ever was.

Old 12-17-2009, 06:53 AM

1,712 posts, read 3,103,971 times
It is American politics at its best "blame the other guy"

Old 12-17-2009, 07:47 AM

1,340 posts, read 2,804,752 times
Quote:
As soon as the guy whose child is on purpose run over by a Mack truck says to the DA. "the driver just had a bad day, drop the charges" .

Old 12-17-2009, 08:01 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,847,480 times
All those saying that a past president did something. Lets remember Obama is suppose to be change. He isnt suppose to be status quo

Old 12-17-2009, 10:44 AM

2,497 posts, read 7,478,621 times
As an Obama supporter I have to say that while he means well there is no way he can fix in 4 or 8 years what Bush did. Bush got to destroy then step onto that plane and wave goodbye. It's not really finger pointing at a party, but anyone that can't see the way our country has changed (for the worse) since Bush got in there is obviously blind by choice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies