Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2009, 09:38 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times

Advertisements

I see no problem with using the man's middle name. It is what it is - you don't like people using it - that is YOUR problem, not theirs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2009, 09:45 PM

Quote:
As always.

And the linked article in the OP is typically short on facts. Here's a better article:
Uh huh. sure;

THISDAY ONLINE / Nigeria news / African views on global news (http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=162771 - broken link)

Quote:
According to the family members, Mutallab has been uncomfortable with the boy’s extreme religious views and had six months ago reported his activities to United States’ Embassy, Abuja and Nigerian security agencies.

A source close to him said he was surprised that after his reports to the US authorities, the young man was allowed to travel to the United States…
With obama in charge, I'm not at all surprised.

Old 12-26-2009, 09:48 PM

9,763 posts, read 10,528,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
It doesnt surprise me that hussein obama and his thugs in the white house ignored this warning. I believe he would like America's attention on anything else besides what he is really up to.
I'm a thug. You're a thug. We're all thugs! God bless the thugs. Hurray for thugs. Long live the thugs. Thuggery is natural. Thuggery is fun. Thuggery is best when it's...one on one...one on one.

Old 12-26-2009, 09:49 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,440,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post

How about when this radicalized muslim then boarded a plane for the US he should never been allowed to board?
On what grounds, that he discarded his SIM card?

Old 12-26-2009, 09:52 PM

Quote:
On what grounds, that he discarded his SIM card?
On what grounds?

Obviously, since he was caught in the act of trying to blow up a plane filled with over 200 people, they must have had grounds to put him on the list...cause he is a terrorist.......right?

This is the mentality that gives the Left a really bad name.

Truly amazing. You are questioning why they put him on the list, even though he did indeed do what they thought he might do.

Old 12-26-2009, 09:53 PM

2,352 posts, read 2,279,848 times
Quote:
With obama in charge, I'm not at all surprised.
So let me see if I get this right...You actually blame the Obama administration for this?

Old 12-26-2009, 09:53 PM

9,763 posts, read 10,528,561 times
Quote:
I see no problem with using the man's middle name.
Of course you don't. We know that.

Old 12-26-2009, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCallMeTC View Post
Wow. Shocking. You run to apologize for a racist Obama hater. Amazing indeed.
So now his middle name can't be uttered because the race-card players and race baiters will take offense.

Doesn't work anymore, thanks to people like you.

BarackHusseinObamaBarackHusseinObama........mmm... mmm...mmmm.

Old 12-26-2009, 09:55 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,440,877 times
Quote:

On what grounds?

Obviously, since he was caught in the act of trying to blow up a plane filled with over 200 people, they must have had grounds to put him on the list...cause he is a terrorist.......right?

This is the mentality that gives the Left a really bad name.

Truly amazing. You are questioning why they put him on the list, even though he did indeed do what they thought he might do.
My mentality? Your "logic" is dizzying. You somehow think that the actions that occurred after-the-fact should have been used as grounds before-the-fact. That would require a stunning level of prescience. But hey, anything to blame PRESIDENT OBAMA for, right?

Old 12-26-2009, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post
Of course you don't. We know that.
But....when he uses his middle name...no problem there...right?

Its just too dang bad if you don't like it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies