Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2010, 08:10 AM

7,993 posts, read 12,863,294 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art123 View Post
So what separates your beloved Hillary from the Obamacrats? Is she not an Obamacrat? Cause she works pretty closely with the guy - more closely than, say, me.

What would Hillary do differently?
Oh Arty, I lost all respect for you with your racist post toward Asians and Black people. Can't debate with you.

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...l#post12309155

Hillary is not an Obamacrat....figure it out.

Also, back on topic, this thread is about why Beck and Palin are threats to Obamacrats. This thread is not about Hillary.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2010, 08:13 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,224,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
OK....100's of threads in this poltical forum about both Palin and Beck, and neither of these people are elected officials. According to the threads I read, these two are the most stupid, ignorant, backward, moronic, nobodies in the world.

A very simple question here. Why would so much energy be used and so many threads be spent bashing stupid, ignorant, backward, moronic, nobodies?

If Palin and Beck are so stupid, then they really aren't any kind of threat, right?

Why are Obamacrats so threatened by these two?
the left is scared of the truth

Old 01-06-2010, 08:16 AM

3,857 posts, read 4,216,113 times
Quote:
OK. Good answer. But "attentionw***es" crave attention, so when I see an "attentionw***e", I ignore them. Why give them what they want? Obamacrats are giving Palin and Beck exactly what they want, attention, according to your reasoning.

Seems Obamacrats are a wee bit scared of something. What....I'm not sure.

Certainly funny to watch Obamacrats squirm though.
And it seems that most of the Palin/Beck threads are started by right wingers. Why would they be afraid of their idols?

If thinking people are a "wee bit scared" of anything, it's the possibility that, once again, a person with a very limited factual knowledge base, limited ability to conceptionalize, and with a strong believe in a "magical god" will be elected President again!

Old 01-06-2010, 08:16 AM

5,238 posts, read 8,794,068 times
Quote:
Oh Arty, I lost all respect for you with your racist post toward Asians and Black people. Can't debate with you.

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...l#post12309155

Hillary is not an Obamacrat....figure it out.

Also, back on topic, this thread is about why Beck and Palin are threats to Obamacrats. This thread is not about Hillary.
Apparently you can't understand sarcasm and humor very well.

Is Hillary not an "Obamacrat?" She seems to talk very highly of our President.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feKBaxLjExE

And you're right. You can't debate with me.

Old 01-06-2010, 08:17 AM

7,545 posts, read 8,328,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art123 View Post
Apparently you can't understand sarcasm and humor very well.

Is Hillary not an "Obamacrat?" She seems to talk very highly of our President.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feKBaxLjExE

And you're right. You can't debate with me.
She has to speak highly of him, he's her boss. Why do you think he appointed her SOS? To silence her criticism of him. Durrr.

Obamacrats are afraid of the truth... Beck and Palin are telling it like it is, they don't sugar coat.

Old 01-06-2010, 08:18 AM

2,482 posts, read 8,733,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
the left is scared of the truth
If you think anything Palin/Beck spews is the truth, you need to get your head checked.

Old 01-06-2010, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
You tell me. Vast majority of those threads are started by their supporters.
Indeed. Their supporters and enchanted FANS.

Old 01-06-2010, 08:20 AM

7,993 posts, read 12,863,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Because they are calling attention to the man behind the curtain. Progressives hate when sunlight is shown upon what they are doing.
That sounds pretty accurate, IMO, as regards Obamacrats. Obamacrats are a warped brand of Democrat. Not all Democrats are affraid of the sunlight, thankfully.

Old 01-06-2010, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatyousay View Post
She has to speak highly of him, he's her boss. Why do you think he appointed her SOS? To silence her criticism of him. Durrr.

Obamacrats are afraid of the truth... Beck and Palin are telling it like it is, they don't sugar coat.
Palin and Beck are both factually challenged and without teams of people to do research for them couldn't find their way out of paperbags.....

Old 01-06-2010, 08:23 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,858,215 times
Quote:
OK....100's of threads in this poltical forum about both Palin and Beck, and neither of these people are elected officials. According to the threads I read, these two are the most stupid, ignorant, backward, moronic, nobodies in the world.

A very simple question here. Why would so much energy be used and so many threads be spent bashing stupid, ignorant, backward, moronic, nobodies?

If Palin and Beck are so stupid, then they really aren't any kind of threat, right?

Why are Obamacrats so threatened by these two?
I think you may be missing the point somewhat. The Democrats do not see Palin and Beck as threats to the Democrats, they see them as a threat to the Republicans. As different as Dems and Reps are, they recognize the need to have both representations. Palin and Beck, as well as others, are undermining the Republican Party. They are helping move that Party to a state of irrelevance. The American people cannot afford that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies