Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2010, 08:44 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,881,898 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Look on the practical side... 400 million Chinese who won't be abused by American companies....
Sad to tell you this but by the time they grow up it will be the other way around... 500 M Americans who owe their property to the Chinese and as "just" compensation, we become their slaves... they'll pay us... but its a front for the slavery they will enforce on us, first with our laws for our "benefit" then or mindset through propaganda and "re-education"...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2010, 08:46 PM

5,299 posts, read 8,263,364 times
The whole problem stems from the fact that in Chinese society it is up to the male heir to take care of the parents when the become elderly. Now that the sex of a child can be determined before birth, many female children are aborted. The parents are looking out for themselves. From what I've read, young women are now being kidnapped in China because there is such a shortage. The government is concerned that crime is going to increase as young males find it more and more difficult to secure a wife.

Old 01-12-2010, 08:48 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,881,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
A guy named RJ and a SEX TAPE.
Not really, the media saw an "opportunity" to put a lot of "hype" so they got celebrities to interact with them and put shows there on them so that advertisers would pay them... when the media feels they can make money off you, they'll do whatever, including making you "famous"... Americans aren't too bright, they'll fall for anything... even if its the girl next door... too many Americans means they don't have to find talent, just fools for an audience... albeit fools with money.... any money will do so it don't matter whether you are rich or poor... cause they are stupid all the same...

Old 01-12-2010, 08:49 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,173,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
Sad to tell you this but by the time they grow up it will be the other way around"""

They DIDN'T grow up....

thank goodness!

... 500 M Americans who owe their property to the Chinese and as "just" compensation, we become their slaves... they'll pay us... but its a front for the slavery they will enforce on us, first with our laws for our "benefit" then or mindset through propaganda and "re-education"...
And, yes, I know about the Chinese and other countries infiltrating the U.S.

I am old....I don't care.

Old 01-12-2010, 08:50 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,557,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlily View Post
The whole problem stems from the fact that in Chinese society it is up to the male heir to take care of the parents when the become elderly. Now that the sex of a child can be determined before birth, many female children are aborted. The parents are looking out for themselves. From what I've read, young women are now being kidnapped in China because there is such a shortage. The government is concerned that crime is going to increase as young males find it more and more difficult to secure a wife.

Consequences to evil.

Also shows again the value that eastern cultures put on women.

Old 01-12-2010, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
not really, the media saw an "opportunity" to put a lot of "hype" so they got celebrities to interact with them and put shows there on them so that advertisers would pay them... When the media feels they can make money off you, they'll do whatever, including making you "famous"... Americans aren't too bright, they'll fall for anything... Even if its the girl next door... Too many americans means they don't have to find talent, just fools for an audience... Albeit fools with money.... Any money will do so it don't matter whether you are rich or poor... Cause they are stupid all the same...

it was the sex tape.

Old 01-12-2010, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Consequences to evil.

Also shows again the value that eastern cultures put on women.
Ya, and SOME in the western culture value women only as breeding cattle and want to prohibit them from getting abortions....so both cultures have those who devalue women..

Old 01-12-2010, 08:54 PM

11,944 posts, read 14,797,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yachtcare View Post
A little over the top sensational perhaps?

The article said 400 million births had been prevented.....not murdered.

It does beg the question as to HOW they were prevented.

Aborted? or is it just an estimate as to how many births didnt happen due to people obeying the law of the land, and only having one child.

On another note, since China owns us, and probably a good portion of all those empty foreclosed houses here in the USA.....maybe they'll start sending their "surplus" men to occupy those houses, and they can marry american women that need a place to live, because none of the american men have jobs to support them with.......see, it's all just another commie plot after all......

Yachtcare has spoken.......
Had to rep you, not because I agree, just merits of comic genius.

They were abortions alright, not funny, but reality. The alternative to mass starvation is culling the herd. Are people upset because they didn't hide facts or lie sufficiently? Perhaps they should have masked it as a bogus H1N1 vaccine or made a batch of kool aid? I do not like what they've done, but they accepted the consequences for themselves as a nation. I don't feel compelled to judge them.

BTW ladies on the prowl for husband material... being the only son doted upon their whole lives made them spoiled rotten. Caveat Emptor.

Old 01-12-2010, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post
Had to rep you, not because I agree, just merits of comic genius.

They were abortions alright, not funny, but reality. The alternative to mass starvation is culling the herd. Are people upset because they didn't hide facts or lie sufficiently? Perhaps they should have masked it as a bogus H1N1 vaccine or made a batch of kool aid? I do not like what they've done, but they accepted the consequences for themselves as a nation. I don't feel compelled to judge them.

BTW ladies on the prowl for husband material... being the only son doted upon their whole lives made them spoiled rotten. Caveat Emptor.
I will judge 400 million babies any day! Have we devalued human life to such a degree as to feel nothing??

Old 01-12-2010, 09:08 PM

Quote:
I will judge 400 million babies any day! Have we devalued human life to such a degree as to feel nothing??
I value human LIFE....These 400 million aborted fetuses will never see a life of hunger, poverty, desperation, abuse , hard labor, or misery....the lot of most Chinese.....

YOU would 've LOVED to see them suffer....that's really kinda creepy...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies