Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2010, 04:51 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,397,659 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShesBlessed View Post
YES, They are. They molest the most children. Show me these numbers where blacks or Mexicans molest children more than whites please.
I think you have been presented with many many conflicting or supplementary links on child victimizers by many posters.

The general consensus is that it appears to be basically in keeping with percentage of population.

Even by your own ONE source (which conflicts with others), "whites" are over-represented by... what? 5% in comparison to their total numbers?

PS: If you can't figure out that "Mexican" is not a race, and neither "Hispanic," then maybe you shouldn't be studying crime correlation with race in the first place.

Old 01-17-2010, 04:59 PM

76,975 posts, read 47,615,131 times
Why are most pedofiles in Africa black?

Old 01-17-2010, 05:02 PM

54 posts, read 62,725 times
White people are the majority in the United States. How about going to Africa and seeing what their cases of rape are, more interesting however seeing white people are a global minority we should put together child sexual abuse figures from Africa, Asia and the Middle East lets see who commits more

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/01/wo...adagascar.html

Africa is not unique in its high rates of abuse. While a survey of nine countries last year by the World Health Organization found the highest incidence of child sexual abuse in Namibia — more than one in five women there reported being sexually abused before age 15 — it also found frequent abuse in Peru, Japan and Brazil, among other nations. Relatives are frequent perpetrators in Africa, as in much of the world. But this continent’s children face added risks, especially at school. Half of Malawian schoolgirls surveyed in 2006 said male teachers or classmates had touched them in a sexual manner without their permission.

Race baiting thread so typical liberals can jump on the back of white people with the typical white people are serial killers white people molest children bull crap trying to make others feel guilty.

Furthermore it's a stupid topic to begin with every race scrambling to point out who does more who does less who's the real "devil" it's wrong no matter what race of people does it.

Old 01-17-2010, 07:31 PM

14 posts, read 11,435 times
To the OP I think your post may be a generalization of white males.

There are lots of minority perverts out there. and besides my Boyfriend is white and he doesn't molest kids.....At least I think he doesn't...lol Seriously, It happens in all races of people.

That's just like saying the majority of black men are rapists. I'm sure the stats are pretty high when it comes to black guys who rape.

Old 01-17-2010, 07:45 PM

1,125 posts, read 1,590,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
Never thought of it that way but another good question is why are child molesters and rapists in many cases given lighter sentences than drug dealers? There is no good reason why the government would see a person selling narcotics to a consenting adult as more of a threat than a person who sexually abuses children. As you pointed out, most child moleters are caucasian so the only explanation would be that these laws are a from of institutional racism. Whenever I think about this, the first thing that comes to mind a man in California who kidnapped a boy, held him hostage for seven years and only served 2.5 years in prison. When he was released, he attempted to do it again. It makes me sick. People have no idea how light these laws are until someone they know is affected.
Don't worry, some of us white Christians understand what needs to be done with these people, lock them up forever.

Everyone needs to remember that while our sins might be forgiven they are not to be forgotten. Forgiveness does not take away the punishment here on earth, only in Heaven.

Old 01-17-2010, 07:49 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,838,702 times
When you recognise that it was not that many years ago that serial killers were not even a known thing 'its not surprising that in many situations we know very liittle about how wdie spread different things are like pedophiles of different types.Within different groups it may remain hidden even.

Old 01-17-2010, 08:12 PM

1,372 posts, read 1,548,812 times
Das right, dem crackas' is crazy yo!

Old 01-17-2010, 08:29 PM

11,944 posts, read 14,780,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShesBlessed View Post
I am doing a paper on Child molestation research and prevention.

So far I have learned that most sex crimes committed against children are done so by "religious" married or formerly married whites. Also most of their victims are their own children or their neighbors children....
(Now I am afraid to let me little niece go outside and play. I live in Roseville CA so I am surrounded by potential pedophiles)

These deprived acts are committed by supposedly the most upstanding "law abiding" citizens. It is estimated that 1 in 20 adult males and teenage boys molest children.

This type of disgusting behavior
was legally permitted in ancient times. Within the Roman Empire of the 1st century CE, many boys or young men (called "catamites") were kept as under-aged prostitutes by older men. They were usually slaves.

My question is why?

Western, European, Society often times glamorizes women who are EXTREMELY thin....(i.e supermodels standing 5,11 weighing 98 pounds)

Often times these women have the shapes of 12 year old pubescent boys. Is this standard of beauty a direct correlation between the two?

When you're done with this thread you can create another just like it. I believe statistically white serial killers top the charts over all other groups.

Old 01-17-2010, 08:38 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,188,190 times
eta: well, I can't figure out to paste the table here, but...

If these numbers are correct (from the site and who knows), it's not a matter of total population majority.

Old 01-17-2010, 10:59 PM

805 posts, read 1,509,768 times
Yes, and most prisoners are black.

Not every segment of the population is dominated by races equally. You're not going to see each race accurately representing its fair share of serial killers, pedophiles, rapists, murderers, prisoners, white collar criminals...etc.

I know that is what we all expect, that all races have evil and good, and every race is represented equally in every evil.

Sorry.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies