Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2010, 07:57 PM

29 posts, read 123,247 times

Advertisements

I am doing a paper on Child molestation research and prevention.

So far I have learned that most sex crimes committed against children are done so by "religious" married or formerly married whites. Also most of their victims are their own children or their neighbors children....
(Now I am afraid to let me little niece go outside and play. I live in Roseville CA so I am surrounded by potential pedophiles)

These deprived acts are committed by supposedly the most upstanding "law abiding" citizens. It is estimated that 1 in 20 adult males and teenage boys molest children.

This type of disgusting behavior
was legally permitted in ancient times. Within the Roman Empire of the 1st century CE, many boys or young men (called "catamites") were kept as under-aged prostitutes by older men. They were usually slaves.

My question is why?

Western, European, Society often times glamorizes women who are EXTREMELY thin....(i.e supermodels standing 5,11 weighing 98 pounds)

Often times these women have the shapes of 12 year old pubescent boys. Is this standard of beauty a direct correlation between the two?

Old 01-16-2010, 08:00 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,574,696 times
To be fair, people of the white race and Christian religion DO NOT endorse these disgusting actions.

They are a majority in the country so therefore a crime is more likely to be committed by them. But still. The majority of these people find it gross and non acceptable in the least!

Old 01-16-2010, 08:01 PM

3,565 posts, read 4,867,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShesBlessed View Post
I am doing a paper on Child molestation research and prevention.

So far I have learned that most sex crimes committed against children are done so by "religious" married or formerly married whites. Also most of their victims are their own children or their neighbors children....
(Now I am afraid to let me little niece go outside and play. I live in Roseville CA so I am surrounded by potential pedophiles)

These deprived acts are committed by supposedly the most upstanding "law abiding" citizens. It is estimated that 1 in 20 adult males and teenage boys molest children.

This type of disgusting behavior
was legally permitted in ancient times. Within the Roman Empire of the 1st century CE, many boys or young men (called "catamites") were kept as under-aged prostitutes by older men. They were usually slaves.

My question is why?

Western, European, Society often times glamorizes women who are EXTREMELY thin....(i.e supermodels standing 5,11 weighing 98 pounds)

Often times these women have the shapes of 12 year old pubescent boys. Is this standard of beauty a direct correlation between the two?

Who says this? You? Sources please, thank you

Old 01-16-2010, 08:02 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,950,520 times
http://albotas.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/577px-Pedobear_17.jpg (broken link)

Old 01-16-2010, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
To be fair, people of the white race and Christian religion DO NOT endorse these disgusting actions.

They are a majority in the country so therefore a crime is more likely to be committed by them. But still. The majority of these people find it gross and non acceptable in the least!
I too am a Christian. I know we do not condone such vile acts. No disrespect to Christians intended.

I understand whites are the majority however 1 in 20 those numbers are outrageous.....Perhaps this type of behavior is genetic?

Old 01-16-2010, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XodoX View Post
Who says this? You? Sources please, thank you
Child Molestation Research & Prevention Institute

Old 01-16-2010, 08:06 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,949,749 times
Never thought of it that way but another good question is why are child molesters and rapists in many cases given lighter sentences than drug dealers? There is no good reason why the government would see a person selling narcotics to a consenting adult as more of a threat than a person who sexually abuses children. As you pointed out, most child moleters are caucasian so the only explanation would be that these laws are a from of institutional racism. Whenever I think about this, the first thing that comes to mind a man in California who kidnapped a boy, held him hostage for seven years and only served 2.5 years in prison. When he was released, he attempted to do it again. It makes me sick. People have no idea how light these laws are until someone they know is affected.

Old 01-16-2010, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
http://albotas.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/577px-Pedobear_17.jpg (broken link)
Buhahahahaha....That is terrible...At least it took some of the edge off ...lol

Old 01-16-2010, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
Never thought of it that way but another good question is why are child molesters and rapists in many cases given lighter sentences than drug dealers? There is no good reason why the government would see a person selling narcotics to a consenting adult as more of a threat than a person who sexually abuses children. As you pointed out, most child moleters are caucasian so the only explanation would be that these laws are a from of institutional racism. Whenever I think about this, the first thing that comes to mind a man in California who kidnapped a boy, held him hostage for seven years and only served 2.5 years in prison. When he was released, he attempted to do it again. It makes me sick. People have no idea how light these laws are until someone they know is affected.
Wow...Excellent point. I will also add that in my report too. I never knew the judicial system went so easy on pedophiles.

Old 01-16-2010, 08:12 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,950,520 times
I'm pretty sure white Caucasians also have a lock on the serial killer category as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies