Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2010, 07:05 AM

12 posts, read 16,822 times

Advertisements

Quote:
so you suggest rape victims should carry and raise children of a person who raped them
Many people who were very influencal and changed the world for the bettr wuld not exist if people would've aborted children under those curcumstance. I said I understand If someone doesn't want to but the child is already alive at that point jus because its exsistence isn't independent of the mother yet, doesn't change that.
And poor unborn child has to die because what his sick father did. Be that as it my obviously most ppl, who I said I completely understand, would not want to raise that child knowing all of the pain and trauma the rapist put them thru and also wouldn't want to live 18 raising someone elses choice that painfully inflicted on them. As I said very clearly I understand those sentiments and even said those are the only abortions that should be legal. I don't think that opinion is that out there but apoligize if I offended u. But this opinion in comparison to tthe popular opinion that abortion under any circumstances is fine, even if someone jus didn't use protection and murders the unborn baby who is completely innocent of wrongdoing,, doesn't sound so out there does it.
CHECKMATE! BLOUW!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies