Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2010, 12:41 PM

4,897 posts, read 8,319,404 times

Advertisements

Republicans stated they had four things they wanted in health care reform and the proposed health care reform bill incorporates all four of the Republican requests yet... Republicans are still blocking health care reform. The fact is no matter what Democrats do to reach out to Republicans the Republicans will continue their obstructionism just to be obstructionist. Republicans are liars who just don't want any real reform for health care because they're paid enormous amounts of money by the insurance companies. Everyone, except the right wing nuts, knows the Republicans are lying when they claim to want reform because the Democrats gave them everything, absolutely everything, they wanted and the Republicans still block any and all reform just for the sake of blocking much needed reform.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PASBHz_ng2o
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2010, 12:46 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,310,171 times
What was the dems doing for the last year?

They could have had any bill they wanted easily but failed to deliver anything of value.

The majority of Americans do not approve of this congress and what they are doing, I believe it was 80% who do not trust them.

The real party of NO, the democrats failed to deliver a decent HC bill that the PEOPLE would want.

Yes they seem to not get the message, ITS THE PEOPLE who want what the republicans are asking for, and the MAJORITY of the people are now obstructionist?

Dream on.

The dems failed us and the American people know it and will have have voted against OBAMA AND THIS DEM CONGRESS recently.

Do you remember Scott Brown ran against anything Obama was doing and KICKED BUTT.

Thanks to the dems pork barreling this bill, many people now will have to wait to get AFFORDABLE HC insurance for their families.

Old 02-10-2010, 12:48 PM

It's hard to blame the Democrats when they keep putting forth offer after offer yet Republicans continually obstruct everything for no reason other then they want the country to fail and think that if the country fails then they'll get back into power. Seriously.

Old 02-10-2010, 12:54 PM

7,085 posts, read 12,057,017 times
Not at the start, but now it's pretty much a way of life for many.

It's always amazing when acting like a toddler is acceptable political activities.

Old 02-10-2010, 01:07 PM

247 posts, read 380,033 times
If the Republicans are refusing the so-called "bills" as they're being put forth by the Dems it's probably because of all of the pork barrel spending projects the dems have padded the bill with. As a Senator, Obama was responsible for more pork barrel spending than ALL of the other Senators combined.

I don't have the link to it right now, but I'm sure you can Google it to read about it for yourselves.

Old 02-10-2010, 01:10 PM

Please provide a specific example or admit you're talking out of your rectum. I for one am under no illusions. Republicans don't want any reform, period. The Democrats literally gave in to every single Republican request and then the Republicans turned around and obstructed reform simply because they don't want Obama to have a "victory". The needs of the country be damned.

Old 02-10-2010, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Ho View Post
I don't have the link to it right now, but I'm sure you can Google it to read about it for yourselves.
I'm supposed to prove your own hog wash?

I guess you already have admitted you're talking out of your rectum.

Old 02-10-2010, 01:16 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,867,563 times
But its the democrats who created their healthcare bills with republicans ideas completely missing. In fact she was one of the far left liberals who rejected the senate healthcare bill saying my way or the highway. Its her and other liberals that killed it. If we can't have it our way then we are going to pickup our toys and leave attitiude. Poiltics is the art of compromise rememeber. They tried bribes ;you name it but in the end other democrats said ;pickup your toys and hit teh higheay. Of course now they want to blame others for their own failure.

Old 02-10-2010, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
But its the democrats who created their healthcare bills with republicans ideas completely missing.
Are you in your own little world? Do facts just bounce off your skull or something? The whole point of this thread is that Democrats crafted the health care reform bill WITH every single Republican demand in it. How someone can have the facts present to them and still willfully come up with such an incorrect, and frankly dunce like, statement like the one quoted above is beyond me.

Old 02-10-2010, 01:42 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,176,449 times
the cons care more about helping Obama fail than they care about the people of this country. That is pretty obvious.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies