Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2010, 06:02 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,741,511 times

Advertisements

paging Steven Spielberg! I see the sequel to Munich!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2010, 06:04 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,886,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhman92 View Post
Israel wants to keep the relationship unstable bettween them and Hamas, both sides have been living in peace and Hamas haven't hit Israel with anything because they want peace, but Israel always starts like that. This clearly shows us, who's starting this war.
Now I really feel sorry ofr hama with what they engage in. We would kill Ben laden any day we could.

Old 02-18-2010, 07:33 AM

13,404 posts, read 28,739,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mossomo View Post
I don't have lots of time. But the Palistinian killed was the head of a Hamas Dept that arranged for the transfer of missle, rocket, mortar, and bomb making equipment into Gaza. In defiance of numereous UN resolutions. The man was also liaison with Iranian Agents and was thought in addition to smuggling weapons, was thought to have moved millions of dollars into Hamastan. And btw the Hamas Charter willfully calls for the destruction of Israel and this break from full on fighting is not a "Hamas Peace Agreement", Hamas and Arabs would say it is a tahadhiya. So anyone who thinks there is peace doesn't understand the enemy and is why I call you dhimmi.
I'm not questioning the act....I know who was killed..I shed no tears for him....REREAD my post!!

What I am questioning is the despicable act of using the identities of real British, Irish & French citizens who were residing & working in Israel..that is like pond scum low and Israel will lose many supporters unless they do some fast explaining of how this transpired..to sit back & do nothing sends the message the government of Israel condones this.....the stolen identities of people not even remotely connected to this and how it may put them in very real danger

Old 02-18-2010, 07:39 AM

2,422 posts, read 2,280,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Another murder from Israel. So whats the story? They murder someone everyday, this is not news in the Middle East.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.
If so, I commend Israel. Good job!

Old 02-18-2010, 07:44 AM

2,574 posts, read 2,489,970 times
The more I read about it the more I am convinced that it was
either a gaffe or a smart operation made to appear as a gaffe,for deniability.

I hope it is the latter,otherwise Mossad has some 'xplainin' to do...

Old 02-18-2010, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Rightwingers are all for murder and war, as long as someone else is doing the fighting and dying.

All the rightwing voices in the media shrieking for more war and more torture have never served a day in the military.

The true enemy this nation faces are fascists who call themselves patriots and say war means peace and freedom means fascism
Yea, and lefties think if we treat terrorists with kid gloves they will start to like us. Well, forget it, they already proved they hate our guts by doing 911. This will never change and they should be destroyed systematically one by one if necessary.

Old 02-18-2010, 07:49 AM

17,531 posts, read 24,706,964 times
Mossad doesn't care, they own enough Senators for a Filibuster. They've gotten away with killing US Citizens in the past

Old 02-18-2010, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Iran will not wipe anyone off the map. They are not warmongers who have troops stationed in other countries.

Take a look at a map for a minute: Can you see which countries have U.S. troops in them?

I'll give you a hint: They are very near Iran.
I think thats one of the biggest reasons we are in Iraq, to keep an eye on the idiots next door.

Old 02-18-2010, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank_Carbonni View Post
I've read the Hamas Charter.

You can't tell me with a straight face that these people are merely desperate
and would not be crazy or violent if not for the lousy conditions in Gaza and the West Bank. Their charter states that the Lions Club and the Rotary Club are part of a worldwide Jewish conspiracy to take over the world. You read that right. Yes, the Rotary Club is run by Jews and its goal is to take over the world. Let that sink in for a minute...
I am not a fan of Israel, but I doubt they're bent on world domination.

Old 02-18-2010, 08:07 AM

1,598 posts, read 1,937,268 times
I'll have to crack a beer after work in celebration!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies