Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-19-2010, 02:26 AM

2,404 posts, read 3,949,346 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwonderwhy2124 View Post
Does anybody else hope that the Jews and the Arabs kill each other off so we don't have to hear about them anymore?
Wow. I questioned your character in another thread. But if I had any second thoughts, you sealed it here. I can honestly say that the majority of us here on CDF Politics don't share your view.

Last edited by mossomo; 02-19-2010 at 02:45 AM.. Reason: marking em as stormfront type
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2010, 06:36 AM

13,404 posts, read 28,736,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mossomo View Post
Wow. I questioned your character in another thread. But if I had any second thoughts, you sealed it here. I can honestly say that the majority of us here on CDF Politics don't share your view.
I most certainly don't!!! I Know it won't happen in my lifetime but I always pray for peace & compromise between them.....maybe Jerusalem should be "neutral" ground as it is important to Christians, Jews & Muslims....yeah I know pipe dream

Old 02-19-2010, 07:06 AM

1,598 posts, read 1,937,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
That you say it "cannot be debated" is the certainty that you are right, and you are so certain for a reason: You are very naive and gullible

Sorry but you are. It's a fact that the radical muslims over there are born and bred to kill all non muslims whenever possible. This is a fact and cannot be debated! The only way to stop more and more people from adopting this belief system is to arrest and/or kill their leaders.

It's funny to me that some of these maniacs biggest supporters here in the USA would be killed in an instant by Hamas, Al Quada, ect...

If they got their hands on Nancy Pelosi or Barney Frank they would march them out to the village public square, bury them up to their heads in the sand and stone them to death.

Old 02-19-2010, 07:51 AM

11,135 posts, read 14,196,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubyanumberone View Post
I think they are bent on survival.

look, I don't agree with everything Israel does but no one can say that they are determined to exterminate Muslims or other non believers.
Actually I agree that Israel isn't bent on world domination, they are bent on THEIR survival. In doing so, as it has been shown, they are willing to use any means necessary to act in their own self interest, including using the stolen passports of other people. Your passport could have just as easily been used as it isn't the first time Israel has stolen passports.

King David hotel ring a bell anyone?

King David Hotel bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote:
Mossad's former motto: be-tachbūlōt ta`aseh lekhā milchāmāh (Hebrew: בתחבולות תעשה לך מלחמה‎) is a quote from the Bible (Proverbs 24:6): "For by wise guidance you can wage your war, and in abundance of counselors there is victory" (NRSV). (In Hebrew, "tachbūlōt" - "wise guidance" in English - can also be translated as "cunning", "trick", or "deception") The motto was changed recently as part of the Mossad's public 'coming out' to another Proverbs passage: be-'éyn tachbūlōt yippol `ām; ū-teshū`āh be-rov yō'éts (Hebrew: באין תחבולות יפול עם, ותשועה ברוב יועץ‎) (Proverbs 11:14). This is translated by NRSV as: "Where there is no guidance, a nation falls, but in an abundance of counselors there is safety."
So for PR reasons, Mossad changed their motto from "By way of deception you can wage your war" to "Where there is no guidance a nation falls"

Seems Mossad got caught running a sloppy op and their assassination of a democratically elected official is on the record.

The effects of this are already being seen as the British are now withdrawing intelligence cooperation with Israel and are pretty ticked off.

Israel Matzav: Brits threaten Israel over passports
Quote:
Britain’s relationship with the Israeli security service reached an all-time low in 1986, when the then Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher closed down Mossad’s UK operation in response to a series of incidents including the discovery of a bag of forged British passports which had been lost by a Mossad agent.

Mossad was only allowed to re-establish its presence in the UK after it promised not to abuse British passports in the future.

Old 02-19-2010, 09:28 AM

6,022 posts, read 7,831,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubyanumberone View Post
But are you an American, or Christian or gay or a woman who doesn't cover her face? If yes to any of these questions the average member of Hamas would kill you the second they had the chance.

Can you say the same for Mossad?

that's not necessarily true, and still that's no reason to be anti hamas!

AMERICAN-AMERICAN GOVT supports israel
christian-jews and muslims have equal hate for

they have their laws we have ours. and american Christianity is so watered down i dont know where to start

Old 02-19-2010, 09:38 AM

1,719 posts, read 4,183,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mossomo View Post
Admittedly, my statement was harsh and hyperbolic. I officially retract it. But, I don't believe that we should concern ourselves with, or waste our resources upon, a part of the world that seems incapable of getting its **** together.

Old 02-19-2010, 09:39 AM

1,263 posts, read 2,332,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnHilltopper View Post

Seems Mossad got caught running a sloppy op and their assassination of a democratically elected official is on the record.
Hilltopper,
Is this ignorance or purposeful BS?
The "democratically elected leader" was the terrorist founder of the "military wing" of Hamas. He was the chief terrorist in charge of procuring arms and money for an internationally recognized terror organization. And never elected to anything.

So which is it? Stupidity or Bullsh*t?

Old 02-19-2010, 10:43 AM

11,135 posts, read 14,196,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamontnow View Post
Hilltopper,
Is this ignorance or purposeful BS?
The "democratically elected leader" was the terrorist founder of the "military wing" of Hamas. He was the chief terrorist in charge of procuring arms and money for an internationally recognized terror organization. And never elected to anything.

So which is it? Stupidity or Bullsh*t?

Hamas was democratically elected, whether you like it or not, whether you agree or not, whether he was good or bad. Hamas was democratically elected to represent the Palestinian people and he was an official of Hamas.

I would ask you why Israel arrested and released this man on several occasions then?

I realize you have no problems with Israeli state sanctioned assassinations of government leaders which is essentially also terrorism. Again, it makes odd sense that Israel would arrest him then release him, unless of course they just wanted him dead by stealing passports of innocent civilians of other nations and then murdering him under false pretense. Perhaps just revenge for his involvement in the death of two Israeli soldiers back in the 80's.

I'll give the Israeli's one thing, they never forget.

(peeks out window to see if Lamont is stalking my house too)

Old 02-19-2010, 10:58 AM

17,531 posts, read 24,704,444 times
Don't you realize that unless you back the Israeli extermination of Palestinians you must be anti semetic. Personally I have little use for either side and believe that all aid to that area should be cut off.

Old 02-19-2010, 11:00 AM

1,598 posts, read 1,937,077 times
I'd rather have Isreal send assassins after their targets than just nuke Iran and kill thousands and thousands of innocent civilians. At least they try to avoid civilian casualties.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies