Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2010, 07:20 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,529,215 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubyanumberone View Post
I think they are bent on survival.

look, I don't agree with everything Israel does but no one can say that they are determined to exterminate Muslims or other non believers.

Islam on the other hand teaches it's followers to kill all non believers. This is a core tenant of that religion. This cannot be debated.
That you say it "cannot be debated" is the certainty that you are right, and you are so certain for a reason: You are very naive and gullible
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2010, 07:28 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,411,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by my54ford View Post
Was anyone crying when they went and got Eichmann?...... what's the difference?

A trial?

Old 02-18-2010, 07:32 PM

20,004 posts, read 77,398,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city414 View Post
i support hamas over israel...they may be seen as terrorist by the typical allies because israel says so, so i guess that says it all
I suggest you do some MAJOR research there, bub. Yeah, a group (Hamas) who openly targets civilians for attacks, kidnaps soldiers, beheads innocent people, launches rockets into Israel on a weekly basis, has a stockpile of 40K+ rockets aimed at Israel, smuggles weapons and hides amongst civilians in mosques and churches during battle are only "terrorists" because Israel says so, right?

H hiding
A amongst
M mosques
A and
S schools

Old 02-18-2010, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve-o View Post
I suggest you do some MAJOR research there, bub. Yeah, a group (Hamas) who openly targets civilians for attacks, kidnaps soldiers, beheads innocent people, launches rockets into Israel on a weekly basis, has a stockpile of 40K+ rockets aimed at Israel, smuggles weapons and hides amongst civilians in mosques and churches during battle are only "terrorists" because Israel says so, right?
White Christians who watch FOX News are as indoctrinated to worship the murderous Israeli regime as any Al Qaeda terrorist is indoctrinated to hate all things Israeli.

Opposite sides, same coin.

Old 02-18-2010, 07:51 PM

20,004 posts, read 77,398,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
White Christians who watch FOX News are as indoctrinated to worship the murderous Israeli regime as any Al Qaeda terrorist is indoctrinated to hate all things Israeli.

Opposite sides, same coin.
Facts would state otherwise. The sole purpose of Hamas is to wipe Israel off the face of this earth. The sole purpose of Israel is to provide a home for Jews, the most persecuted people in all history (to argue otherwise is stupid). Ive watched many, many, many documentaries on the issue at hand (both sides of the story), and have read many books about the subject, too. Israel is picked on and picked on, and when they strike back, unfortunately civilians get caught up in the shooting because terrorists dont have the balls to take their masks off and fight face to face. They hide amongst civilians and civilians allow it. You play with fire youll get burned, simple as that.

Old 02-18-2010, 07:57 PM

13,212 posts, read 21,835,413 times
Quote:
Facts would state otherwise. The sole purpose of Hamas is to wipe Israel off the face of this earth. The sole purpose of Israel is to provide a home for Jews, the most persecuted people in all history (to argue otherwise is stupid). Ive watched many, many, many documentaries on the issue at hand (both sides of the story), and have read many books about the subject, too. Israel is picked on and picked on, and when they strike back, unfortunately civilians get caught up in the shooting because terrorists dont have the balls to take their masks off and fight face to face. They hide amongst civilians and civilians allow it. You play with fire youll get burned, simple as that.
Well said.

Old 02-18-2010, 08:29 PM

Quote:

You probably havent watched too many documentaries or read too many books about what the Palestinian people have endured under Israel, and that is not all your fault, either. I have watched a few documentaries myself that has revealed to me that Newsweek and TIME magazines often change their stories about Israel/Palestine when shipping these magazines to either Europe or the U.S., and in the U.S. many of these stories are dropped, pictures on the cover of both magazines changed for their respective audiences in either the U.S. or Europe.

You might want to listen to Anna for a fresh perspective, that might get the ball rolling and allow you to listen to another viewpoint. Check it out.

A Witness In Palestine

Old 02-18-2010, 10:56 PM

2,404 posts, read 3,949,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
You probably havent watched too many documentaries or read too many books about what the Palestinian people have endured under Israel
Under Israel??? You know Gaza was Egypt and the West Bank was Jordan. Both Arab countries have cut off Arabs (the original Palestinians were jews, in fact - 1800's calling an Arab a Palestinian was an insult) in their former lands, have washed their hands and call it now an Israeli problem. Either Egypt or Jordan country could open their borders or take upon Palestinian infrastructure.

Why do Arabs forsake their brothers? Is it because the Palestinians have the negro dialect of the Middle East? I joke and make fun of this admin, its kinda racist right? But seriously, the Brits democracated the ME and created Syria, Lebanon and Egypt out of Ottoman land; why do former Arab Ottomans keep their former calaphate citizens/brothers in generational interment camps?

Last edited by mossomo; 02-18-2010 at 11:06 PM..

Old 02-18-2010, 10:59 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,538,276 times
typical, liberals here seem to support our nation's enemies (muslim terrorist) over our nation's ally. Very telling indeed.

Old 02-19-2010, 01:13 AM

1,719 posts, read 4,183,104 times
Does anybody else hope that the Jews and the Arabs kill each other off so we don't have to hear about them anymore?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies