Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-05-2010, 08:39 AM

12,980 posts, read 14,566,426 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamontnow View Post
Chatty,
Don't you already know she doesn't hate Jews? She hates ZIONISTS!
Who is "she"?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2010, 08:54 AM

20,169 posts, read 24,334,415 times
Okay, time for a show of hands here.

How many women prefer uncircumcised men?

Old 03-05-2010, 08:56 AM

1,773 posts, read 1,266,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzpost View Post
Dude, it's freaking SKIN, it's not like they are cutting off a finger or a toe. And the reason it is done is because those who are not circumcised are more prone to infections because it's not hygienic to have overlapping flesh like that. Besides, as someone else said earlier, the droopy anteater look - chicks don't dig it. Frankly I find it disgusting to not be circumcised and think that someone who would want to go through life with a pecker that looked like that has issues. Yuk.
BWAHAHAHAH!!! Dude, you almost made me spit out my coffee w/that droopy anteater line. Classic!

Old 03-05-2010, 08:58 AM

1,773 posts, read 1,266,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
Okay, time for a show of hands here.

How many women prefer uncircumcised men?
I've never been w/an uncircumcized guy before but I don't think I'd look at it sexually, I may laugh....you know what the visual reminds me of? Those balloon toys you find by the checkout line at like Walgreens....hotdog shaped balloons w/water inside that you roll thru your hands. That's what I envision an uncircumcised wiener looks like.

Old 03-05-2010, 09:05 AM

235 posts, read 510,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post

Sadly, you cannot count on parents to meticulously clean their boys nor can you count on them to teach their boys to do it themselves, nor can you count on boys and men to actually, consistently, do it themselves.
Are you serious? I can't consistently count on my boys to brush their teeth w/o being told either...should I bring them to the dentist and have all their teeth removed too? If a grown man choses not to clean himself then that's his problem....not an excuse for circumsizing him as an infant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
I'm not sure who this was directed at. I already stated earlier in this thread that if people choose circumcision based on religious grounds, that's their decision, and I have no problem with that. For people opting for routine (non-religious) circs, I just hope they do their homework and do it because they have come to an educated decision.
This I agree with. Honestly, I'm not sure I'd support a ban (as in law) without a religious exemption....but I do wish more parents made informed choices and didn't just go with common norms and misconceptions.

I actually find it pretty sad that so many people circ. based on looks alone. I plan to raise my kids that looks are not what is most important and if someday they meet a woman who choses not to be with them because they're not circ'd then she is definitely NOT worth their time. Same for 'friends' that may tease them....not worth it. However, I asked my husband about the locker room thing and he said NEVER in all his years did he ever see anyone get teased about not being circ'd....guys don't comment on another guys junk in the locker room. He was in the military for 6 years as well and he said it was not discussed. It's an excuse parents use to justify their decision.

Circ'ing my boys was never an option for me unless someone could prove to me there was a medical need. I talked to my OB, the kid's ped, and others and none of them recommended routine infant circ anymore. The nurse at the hospital said rates were steadily dropping in our area so I'm sure my boys won't be the only odd ones in the locker room by the time they reach HS.

Old 03-05-2010, 09:11 AM

4,604 posts, read 8,232,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet
nah, it's mostly libs doing the banning. smoking? mostly libs. trans fats, libs banning..
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Boy you can say that again. Can't we just get on with our lives and keep government out of it as much as possible. We need our officials, from city on up, elected or appointed, but we don't need them pushing thier agenda down our throats to the place they are taking away our rights..

Ok, I am opening up a can of worms but to harrymiafl, barbaric, child has no choice, do you want to see abortion banned or kept as it is?

Nita
Ahhh, here's a banner for libs to carry, wherever they seek to inject themselves....

I'd rather be aborted than circumsized

They'd probly get a lot of support.

Old 03-05-2010, 09:17 AM

12,980 posts, read 14,566,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillysB View Post
Ahhh, here's a banner for libs to carry, wherever they seek to inject themselves....

I'd rather be aborted than circumsized

They'd probly get a lot of support.
This "lib" would rather neither occured. Both can and should be prevented with education, but ultimately it's not my decision to make.

Old 03-05-2010, 10:29 AM

3,004 posts, read 3,886,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
Who is "she"?
Jojajn, not you. I put her name in the very beginning of my comment to show it was clearly addressed to her and only her, since she brought up the issue.

Old 03-05-2010, 10:54 AM

25,100 posts, read 39,266,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by harrymiafl View Post
I wish they succeed,it's about time to ban that barbaric act to minors against their will...
"Barbaric Act"??

You're joking - correct??

Old 03-05-2010, 11:46 AM

2,574 posts, read 2,488,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
"Barbaric Act"??

You're joking - correct??

No,I am serious...

Isn't that act a savage & barbaric one..?

As for the victims of gen.muti. ,I feel empathy for them because their butchered penis has the sensitivity of our fingers...

Last edited by harrycrat; 03-05-2010 at 11:56 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies