Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2010, 08:10 PM

4,796 posts, read 22,908,339 times

Advertisements

Well, I'm pretty weird, and my family are definitely a cast of misfits! How does this mean we don't belong here?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2010, 08:43 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,960,239 times
A partial list of the "opinion pieces" written by this Robin Berkley.

Seems she's a stranger to rational thought and reality.

Read some of these articles, according to her Obama is almost the boogeyman under her bed.

One more post of the crazy being influenced by another crazy!!!

As you read about this "publication" that tell you to your face.."The right to exist and the survival of the State of Israel are of great importance to us.."

okaaayyy...the real agenda exposed, a magazine loyal to Israel..the President admonished them for their terrorist activities against the Palestinians and "voila!!..we have another bash the President thread and article!!

One very telling article that may be enlightening and is worth readinf:
The Subtext of the Obama-Israel Dispute

American Thinker: The Subtext of the Obama-Israel Dispute

Articles By Robin of Berkeley
•Obama Is a Stranger in a Strange Land
•The Weird Failure of the Left
•Brain-Dead in Berkeley
•Sarah Palin Is One Tough Mother
•Why Real Men Get Their Hands Dirty
•Paranoia Strikes Deep in Obama's America
•Blaming Whitey
•Tiger, the Buddha, and Me
•Power to the (Conservative) People
•The Hypocrisy of the Left
•The Left's Corruption of Youth
•The Wilding of Sarah Palin
•Obama's Mind Game
•When Our Military Is Attacked, Obama Is a Nowhere Man
•The Sociopathic Epidemic
•Will the Real Racist Please Stand Up?
•Silence of the Lambs
•Why White America Chose Obama
•The Trauma of Obama
•Sympathy for the Devil
•The Dawning of the Age of Obama
•Is Obama a Narcissist?
•My Little Comrades
•Camelot and Obamalot
•In Obama We Trust?
•Obama the Repo Man
•How to Influence a Liberal (But Not a Lunatic)
•How I became so conservative so fast
•An Open Letter to Liberals
•Are Men Obsolete?
•Sarah Palin vs. the Marquis de Sade
•Extreme Makeover, Conservative Edition

Old 03-17-2010, 09:44 PM

2,830 posts, read 2,504,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
The ultimate Stranger in a Strange Land is, of course, Obama. It's no wonder; given his bizarro family, there was no one with whom to bond. Pitifully, the focal point in Obama's life story -- the brave, oppressed Obama Sr. -- is a chimera, all smoke-and-mirrors.

[MOD CUT]

Grasping the essence of Obama seems as futile as trying to catch snow. Perhaps part of the reason we know so little about Obama is that there may be very little to know.

American Thinker: Obama Is a Stranger in a Strange Land (http://www.americanthinker.com/2010/03/obama_is_a_stranger_in_a_stran.html - broken link)
The man has the personality of an operating room table too! no sense of humor either....

I miss Bush so much
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies