Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2010, 03:55 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,188,106 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
What do you want him to do? Kiss Netanyahu's butt and hand him another $4 billion check?

Many of us, from both sides of the political spectrum, are sick and tired of unconditionally supporting Israel with our money..
This is exactly what the Righties would cheer. America should get sore lips.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2010, 04:02 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,534,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
Wrong, "righties" don't want our nation's president kissing anyone's butt nor do we want our nation's president bowing deeply to other world leaders.

Old 03-27-2010, 04:04 PM

Quote:
The only solution the right has is that the Palestinians should be mashed beneath the wheels. The Right despises Palestinians.
Back during the cold war, the Palestinians were supported and trained by the Soviet Union. Perhaps that's why the leftist here love Palestinian terrorist so much.

Old 03-27-2010, 07:39 PM

26 posts, read 16,529 times
Th palestinians are a displaced people, I have nothing agianst Israel or jews, but if you have a heart, it has to go out to the palestinians.

Old 03-27-2010, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloSoldier1076 View Post
Th palestinians are a displaced people, I have nothing agianst Israel or jews, but if you have a heart, it has to go out to the palestinians.
I've been to Israel several times. My heart goes out to the Israelis who lost family members waiting at bus stops or shopping in toy stores as a palestinian bomber blew themselves up. Then up came the wall and the suicide bombers were stopped. Then the Palestinians began firing rockets into Israel. Palestinians run out of ammo, they agree to a cease fire long enough to get more ammo. Ever wonder why other muslim nations won't take in these Palestinians? It's cause they're to much trouble to have within their borders as some nations already found out.

Old 03-27-2010, 07:57 PM

26 posts, read 16,529 times
Don't kid yourself, if you and your family were froced out of your home, you'd wanna kill people too. Unless you got no heart. Israel is an artificial state, nevermind what those biblical fairytales tell you. The current inhabitants of Israel, are not descendants of ancient Israelites, and thats a proven fact.

Old 03-27-2010, 08:36 PM

1,263 posts, read 2,331,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txgolfer130 View Post
Just who says that Netanyahu has EVER been a friendly head of state or has Israel in the past 25 years?

I'm disappointed he didn't have the Secret Service throw him and his "delegation" out on their asses by their yarmulkes.
A new member of the anti-Semitic hate-Israel gang.
Typical.

Old 03-27-2010, 09:17 PM

8,276 posts, read 12,861,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloSoldier1076 View Post
I'd rather have a "chicago thug" leading, than a texas hick.

I was thinking Texas idiot... but I have to agree either way.

Btw the "thug" received his undergraduate degree from Columbia and his JD from Harvard.... I didn't realize either had standards as to allowing "thugs" ...
He is also a lecturer at University of Chicago Law School on Constitutional Law.

We have the former president of the Harvard Law review, vs the former cheerleader at Phillips Academy, still doesnt sound like much of a thug...

Old 03-27-2010, 09:23 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,090,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Well, at least, it wasn't until about a year ago. The change in foreign relations policy that took place in the US back then is very shocking to other nations and Robert Gibbs can't smooth this one over with all his lies.

Newsmax - Obama Snubs Netanyahu at White House

What do you expect. hussein obama has repeatedly proved he has no class. He treats his office of president and the white house like it's his crib. We can never expect any class from this administration when he had the mass murdering dictator Mao and a transvestite hanging on the white house Christmas tree. That tells you about his low class mentality.

Old 03-27-2010, 10:30 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times
Quote:
He kisses that part of Chavez and Ahmedinejad every chance he gets and neither of them is a friend of the US. I am sorry but you are full of Pelosi if you really feel that way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies