Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2010, 05:17 AM

44 posts, read 33,965 times

Advertisements

just what we need right now with all these other problems...a race war to top everything off....i'm pretty sure this won't affect us in the U.S. so is this post just to inform us on what you think is news?[/quote] Why reply if you do not think it is newsworthy. Unlike us in South Africa there is no Gun at your head to comment. No country is an island unto itself. What affects us today may land up in Americas back yard tomorrow. I would certainly care what happened to my own in America.

Old 03-30-2010, 05:19 AM

4,875 posts, read 10,074,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAM CORNAH View Post
just what we need right now with all these other problems...a race war to top everything off....i'm pretty sure this won't affect us in the U.S. so is this post just to inform us on what you think is news?
Why reply if you do not think it is newsworthy. Unlike us in South Africa there is no Gun at your head to comment. No country is an island unto itself. What affects us today may land up in Americas back yard tomorrow. I would certainly care what happened to my own in America.[/quote]

Pam Cornah, when two sides start a race war, both will be captured and forced to serve in prison alongside each other. Tell them: Like each other, or suffer together.

Old 03-30-2010, 05:38 AM

10,659 posts, read 10,729,131 times
The world has taken a "hands off" approach to SA just like they did to Rhodesia and it will end up the same way..

Old 03-30-2010, 05:58 AM

3,633 posts, read 5,790,056 times
Quote:
just what we need right now with all these other problems...a race war to top everything off....i'm pretty sure this won't affect us in the U.S. so is this post just to inform us on what you think is news?
Why reply if you do not think it is newsworthy. Unlike us in South Africa there is no Gun at your head to comment. No country is an island unto itself. What affects us today may land up in Americas back yard tomorrow. I would certainly care what happened to my own in America.[/quote]

I do care what happens here but some seem to just wanna go along with whatever our government says is good..and they go on blindly about it thinking everything is for our own good..as far as race issues here well there are so many mixed couples here with mixed kids now that I think it will be hard to just start a war with black or white here...because who's side is the child gonna take? or the mother now that the kid is mixed?....p.s.... sorry if i came off rude...must of had a stick up my butt .....i just don't think a race war is a good thing and i usually get along with all races..but i think in America it's more of an economic status thing than it is a race thing if there were to be a civil war here

Old 03-30-2010, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicman View Post
Cornah, what are your sources? Where did the text come from?

Also a lot of American rap songs have "Anti-Whitey" lyrics in them, and yet White people buy and enjoy the music
Vicman If only it was just a bad taste rap song and you could change the station. These songs are sung from political platforms, Malema is the Youth leader of millions of fired up black youth in the Ruling A. party. These are songs for today no matter what the media says, these songs are sung with purpose and intent not sung at rock concerts. Malema left to meet with Mugabe today. He Gains favor with the youth and seeks much support as he is also at war with the P.A.C. youth who have just given him a death threat. If this turns nasty it will not be a race war, but a race slaughter for the whites 3 million against 40 million. Would Americans tollerate their elected ruling party making Gun signs and singing Kill the Whites or Kill the Blacks at Government rallies. The sources are in all the newspapers world wide if you care to check them.

Old 03-30-2010, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicman View Post
Why reply if you do not think it is newsworthy. Unlike us in South Africa there is no Gun at your head to comment. No country is an island unto itself. What affects us today may land up in Americas back yard tomorrow. I would certainly care what happened to my own in America.
Pam Cornah, when two sides start a race war, both will be captured and forced to serve in prison alongside each other. Tell them: Like each other, or suffer together.[/quote] I love the simplicity. I told them honey but they just wont listen.

Old 03-30-2010, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorRob305 View Post
Why reply if you do not think it is newsworthy. Unlike us in South Africa there is no Gun at your head to comment. No country is an island unto itself. What affects us today may land up in Americas back yard tomorrow. I would certainly care what happened to my own in America.

I do care what happens here but some seem to just wanna go along with whatever our government says is good..and they go on blindly about it thinking everything is for our own good..as far as race issues here well there are so many mixed couples here with mixed kids now that I think it will be hard to just start a war with black or white here...because who's side is the child gonna take? or the mother now that the kid is mixed?....p.s.... sorry if i came off rude...must of had a stick up my butt .....i just don't think a race war is a good thing and i usually get along with all races..but i think in America it's more of an economic status thing than it is a race thing if there were to be a civil war here[/quote] It is always a race matter no matter where, there is no escaping it, even if laws are passed to to prevent racism it will live. As long as their are people of different races there will be race hates and wars It is the choosing that counts.

Old 03-30-2010, 06:29 AM

102 posts, read 138,784 times
It's horrible what those blacks in South Africa are doing. Typical of black people..murder, rape, steal, oops....I didn't mean to say something so "racist" and "politically incorrect" and "hatemongering".

If you think it can't happen here, think again white people!

Old 03-30-2010, 06:30 AM

Quote:
I do care what happens here but some seem to just wanna go along with whatever our government says is good..and they go on blindly about it thinking everything is for our own good..as far as race issues here well there are so many mixed couples here with mixed kids now that I think it will be hard to just start a war with black or white here...because who's side is the child gonna take? or the mother now that the kid is mixed?....p.s.... sorry if i came off rude...must of had a stick up my butt .....i just don't think a race war is a good thing and i usually get along with all races..but i think in America it's more of an economic status thing than it is a race thing if there were to be a civil war here
It is always a race matter no matter where, there is no escaping it, even if laws are passed to to prevent racism it will live. As long as their are people of different races there will be race hates and wars It is the choosing that counts.[/quote]

Old 03-30-2010, 06:34 AM

3,633 posts, read 5,790,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kad86 View Post
It's horrible what those blacks in South Africa are doing. Typical of black people..murder, rape, steal, oops....I didn't mean to say something so "racist" and "politically incorrect" and "hatemongering".

If you think it can't happen here, think again white people!
It could happen here but knowing lots of blacks who have a white mom here i think there will be a lot of confusion, and the same goes for white kids with mixed parents...I don't know how South Africa is regarding mixing but here in America you always see white women with black dudes vice versa and mixed kids
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies